Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 2- walkthrough for some tough opponents page 5

143 posts

Flag Post

ok i will do it . its just i hate the twisted experiment and his withdrawal .

Flag Post

if you will dispel SB with Veradux, the only disturbance left from Withdrawal is a lot of healing – all right, grind him a little more. And, if you’ll plan ahead, you’ll have 1/2 Disrupt at Experiment, to not depend on Veradux to dispel a thing, then level up and get Anesthetic for Warden.

Flag Post

now im at the warden battle

Flag Post

thanks i demolish the warden

Flag Post

oh yeah im at zone 2 , but the baron is gonna be hard

Flag Post

why the baron should be hard? you already have 1/2 disrupt, get 2/2 and use only disrupt, and PWN the Baron!

Flag Post

which abilities do you recommend for zone 2

Flag Post

im on heroic so dont forget the baron is going to have at least 96000 in life. the hardest part will be to survive to is attack all the battle

Flag Post

the baron can do only 2 things while out of focus, one is recover focus with electric storm, two is recover focus with deep burning. He will alternate between both, so you will suffer only 1 attack per 2 rounds, while the Baron won’t do anything nasty. Just Disrupt him into oblivion, that’s enough.

About skills, add Crystallize to the topmost ASAP. Technically you don’t need anything else from skills, you’ll not be the damage dealer here. Add Toxicant Form as a means of self-heal.

Flag Post

zone 2 . how can i beat the knight,priest duo . this battle last forever

Flag Post

hey vesperbot did you forget is tick tock attack

Flag Post

its ok i beat the knight , priest duo

Flag Post

the Baron’s Tick Tock attack requires focus, so, if he always ends up with 0 focus left, no Tick Tock – that’s why you need Disrupt 2/2 and not just 1/2.

Flag Post

hey vesperbot tell me which abilities do you recommend for zone 2

Flag Post

the two mage and the knight : ITS CHEATING , when they kill an ally they attack two time each , thats cheating

Flag Post

what about the other one class um guardian or whatever?

Flag Post

with psycological on heroic the baron is almost invincible, i have try to beat him on sonny 2 hack and even there i cant beat him

Flag Post

but anyway can someone tell me which abilities are recommended for zone 2 battle 12

Flag Post

now im at captain hunt

Flag Post
Originally posted by frippounne:

now im at captain hunt

Keep Hunt stunned and try to wear down the Sniper as fast as possible. After the Sniper is down, kill the Medic, and finally Hunt. Don’t worry about Desperate Shield – you can break it easily.
And please, learn to EDIT your posts.

Flag Post

help im at captain hunt , i have at least 3000 health , the sniper has no buff and he hit me for at least 1800 damage (no buff) and captain hunt finished me help . im on heroic. so sniper and medic have 3100 health and hunt have 6000 health

Flag Post

help im at captain hunt , i have at least 3000 health , the sniper has no buff and he hit me for at least 1800 damage (no buff) and captain hunt finished me help . im on heroic. so sniper and medic have 3100 health and hunt have 6000 health

you will need to respect and get 3/3 crystallized, 2/2 Disrupt, 1/2or2/2 Break, 4/4 integrity, 3/3 Adrenaline, leading strike and, destroy; pluse whatever else you want with the remaining ability points. The Sniper is your first target. Keep Hunt Crystallized while you pound through the Sniper’s shield (using Distroy,Leading Strike, Distroy, Leading Strike etc. combo), saving your Disrupts for his Lock And Load effect – even if you don’t dispel them, there’s not much he can do without focus. Once the Sniper is dead, turn on the Medic who won’t last long since his shield will probably be gone or almost gone naw by now. Then you’re free to deal with the Captain using the Distroy,Leading Strike, Distroy, Leading Strike etc. combo.

Flag Post

i can only have 2/3 crystallized because i am level 11 and sorry but i try what you said but they beat me anyway and when they kill my second allies they attack two time each and that when i always lose.

Flag Post

i can only have 2/3 crystallized because i am level 11 and sorry but i try what you said but they beat me anyway and when they kill my second allies they attack two time each and that when i always lose.

Are you having hunt crystalized as much as possible with 2 crystalizes on your bar?
Are saving your Disrupts for the snipers Lock And Load effect?
DO YOU HAVE VERADUX ON PHALIX AND ROALD ON RELENTLESS?
What armor do you have?

Flag Post
Originally posted by frippounne 5000 times

500 posts

USE THE EDIT POST BUTTON! IT’S THERE FOR A REASON!