Forums Sonny 2

sonny 3 coming!

80 posts

Flag Post

ive heared that they are starting on sonny3!i dont know all the details but if they just started..its probly gunna take a few yaers..

Flag Post

i would really like to see wut happens… oh well.

Flag Post

yeah it be SO AWESOME if they made a third

Flag Post

why would it take a fue years thay allredy have all the hard work done thay just need to make some plots and a fue new units.

Flag Post

oooo my god did u just say that? hahaha. dude when a sequel is made like that people spaz out with all their critizicism about how the game is the same with a little tweak here and there. face it, would you play sonny 3 all the way through if all the bosses just had different names and instead of killing the mayor you were killing the governor?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stubs101:

oooo my god did u just say that? hahaha. dude when a sequel is made like that people spaz out with all their critizicism about how the game is the same with a little tweak here and there. face it, would you play sonny 3 all the way through if all the bosses just had different names and instead of killing the mayor you were killing the governor?

Did you not read the post at all you spaz?

Flag Post

part 1 was better then part 2 in my opinion,so if they make a part it better correct the lameness of part 2

Flag Post

Sonny 3 will be made after Sinjid 3 is done.

Flag Post

I can’t wait for Sonny 3 , I liked Sonny 2 & 1 very well, Though prefered 2nd, 1 Was abit boring, I completed Sonny 2 two times so far lol, It does takes ages to win the game, But still loads of fun tbh.

Flag Post

yah sonny 1 was the best but like halo 3 sonny three is bound to have a lot of glitches if not then it would be cool

Flag Post

i love sonny1,but sonny2 has better weapons and cooler stuff to kill dudes,but sonny3 will throw sonny2 in the water in my thoughts

Flag Post

Well i hope they give a few other options in sonny 3 because if its the same thing as 1 like 2 was (only differences was that the characters could move differently in some attacks and more types of armor) I don’t think the ratings will be very good.

Flag Post

I love sonny 1/2. Sonny 2 was way better and krin seems to be able to improve them each time. Can’t wait for the next!

Flag Post

I loved both as well, probably spent more time with the series than any other RPG on the site. I don’t know if I’d consider the second better than the first though. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I felt that it fell just slightly short of the first. Either way, I’ll definitely be looking forward to a third.

Flag Post

This was awesome! I got in trouble beating greg and Baron B of course.. and im stuck on greg..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jemoni:

This was awesome! I got in trouble beating greg and Baron B of course.. and im stuck on greg..

Trying to get legend as bio? try constant disruption while your teammates kill him. the disrupt prevents the 20% HP heal per turn thing

Flag Post

i can’t wait for sonny 3 to come out i beat all modes sonny 1&2

Flag Post

yea it may take another year, sinjid 3 comes out first. although it’s probably gotta be more kickass, check his website

Flag Post

Just use the crystallize destroy combo.
NOTE use this combo when roach’s vitality is at least 2 turns.
Have all strength gear with Destroy, Maxed Integrity, Maxed Crystallize, Maxed Agile Exposure, and Max Wound. And Predator form.
Crystallize first.
Predator form second.
Wound third.
Agile exposure fourth.
And finish it with destroy.
If it doesn’t die, just keep crystallizing it until your predator form comes back.
A tested guide for Gregory.

Flag Post

does any1 knosw when sonny 3 is coming out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by poisonthewell:

part 1 was better then part 2 in my opinion,so if they make a part it better correct the lameness of part 2

i agree because they have more classes, but for sonny 2 you get different spells depending on ur class

Flag Post

Baron B is funny…xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by WarHead666:

ive heared that they are starting on sonny3!i dont know all the details but if they just started..its probly gunna take a few yaers..

Originally posted by Pondmonkey:

why would it take a fue years thay allredy have all the hard work done thay just need to make some plots and a fue new units.

It would take a few years cause they said they are making Sinjid 3 then Sonny 3

Flag Post

Plz HURRY UP with Sinjid 3 SO U can make Sonny 3!

Flag Post

The amount of stupid in this thread is killing me