Forums Sonny 2

sonny 3 coming! page 3

79 posts

Flag Post

I guess so but i dont even use the broken pipe i sell it right when i have the chance =p i beat both sonny games i just wanna see if they use the broken pipe AGAIN or atleast something diff and ye ik they are the excat stats atleast i want 2 make them change the stats 2 something idk a lil stornger =p. so atleast you can stand up 2 vandrex and the start of the game. you see what im saying? you do like 15 damage and hes dose 100 something. There are my problems i like fixed in the next game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by K1llyourR0cK:

The amount of stupid in this thread is killing me

How are you not dead yet?

Flag Post

sonny 3 should come out soon

Flag Post

i hope that pvp arena changes into a multiplayer pvp arena and not just local, local is dumbass….
and the characters and skill trees must not be changed for sonny, i like those choises, maybe add some butt dont trow them away

Flag Post
Originally posted by superscheire:

i hope that pvp arena changes into a multiplayer pvp arena and not just local, local is dumbass….
and the characters and skill trees must not be changed for sonny, i like those choises, maybe add some butt dont trow them away

Why must they not be changed? Give me a reason.

Flag Post

I can’t wait.

Flag Post

how much longer until sonny 3??

Flag Post
Originally posted by Devil0Killer:

how much longer until sonny 3??

A year? Two? Why are you asking people who dont know the answer?

Flag Post

get on with it bring it on i finished sonny and sonny 2 with the extra area in 1 month

Flag Post

I Finished both games … but i haven’t figured out the extra areas for sonny 2 … anyway, Classes are great, but i like the theme for classes in sonny 2 more then sonny 1 … More classes that deal with the sonny 1 classes, except they make it more sonny 2, in style and art, and skill trees. And yes, a pipe is required at the beginning of every sonny game … hehehe.

Flag Post

read this to get the most info u can get http://armorgames.com/user/Krin

Flag Post

ok, krin (the developer) said hes not making sonny three until he finishes his next sinjid game, he already started on sonny 3 so it shouldnt take more than a year and a half after the new sinjid comes out you can check this all in his profile on armorgames

Flag Post

i believe the Dev. is ill and is trying to tend to his illness first.

Flag Post

On krinstudios krin said he will work on sonny 3 after his current project and his current project is almost complete so it should be out somewhere around 2013.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omega707:

On krinstudios krin said he will work on sonny 3 after his current project and his current project is almost complete so it should be out somewhere around 2013.

well i take it that in 2013, krin will say it will come out sometime in 2014.

Originally posted by Thorock:

i believe the Dev. is ill and is trying to tend to his illness first.

i believe this is true, and if he gets really sick he will die like edd gould, a person on youtube. to find out about him, search for edd gould.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omega707:

Yeah, I subbed on krinstudios a few days ago. Saw that there is a sinjid 3 beta now (everyone can test it now). So it has to be near finished ^^ .

Flag Post

“near finished” is a bit exaggerated for at what state it is right now .

Flag Post

i have waited several years for sonny 3 and i cant wait or i will die of waiting

Flag Post

Sequels to awesome game : Sonny 3
Colony 2 <3
Flight 2
but its gonna take a while so have patience :D

Flag Post

Here it comes!

http://krinstudio.com/?p=523

He stated hes making Sonny 3, and will be making it for iOS too!

Flag Post

when sonny3 is coming out

Flag Post

No shit kid. That’s only what the whole forum is about.

Flag Post

i want sonny 3 really bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

This thread should honestly be locked. Krin only just finished Sinjid, and hasn’t even started on Sonny 3 yet. Remember the time gap between the release dates of Sonny 1 and Sonny 2, and every single other major Flash game sequel? Yeah, you’re not going to see Sonny 3 until at the very least 2014.

Flag Post

At least i have a TON of stuff to hold me over till then. XD