79 posts

Flag Post
I

want

the
classes
to
be
Bio, Psycho, Hydro, Guardian (Generally all the defensive skills from Sonny 2; and wound, break and intervention, but with focus regen, but starting off lv 1; 50focus to cast 100dmg shield 1% HP regen cooldown 4, 8x on ability bar, only for yourself to use lv 2; 100dmg shield, 10focus regen, and 5% HP regen per turn, lv 3; 400 dmg shield, 1 turn cooldown less, 10 focus regen, 8%HP regen, teammates can now use it, level 4; 1000dmg shield, 25 focus regen, and 15% HP regen, level 5; level 4, but less focus to cast, 40 instead of 50
</block

Flag Post

the final boss should be a giant monster. and when you kill the giant monster than you get a black steel katana and ninja mask and ninja leggings and ninja boots and ninja armor. black steel katana: 100 speed. shadow piercing: 68. all other ninja armor: 75 speed. shadow piercing 53

Flag Post
Originally posted by battleship203:

the final boss should be a giant monster. and when you kill the giant monster than you get a black steel katana and ninja mask and ninja leggings and ninja boots and ninja armor. black steel katana: 100 speed. shadow piercing: 68. all other ninja armor: 75 speed. shadow piercing 53

well in sonny 3

Flag Post

krin you said that it will come whtin the year will the year is over ITS 2014 why you haven’t finish the game yet i want sonny 3 more than anyone i have complete sonny 1and 2 much time and im so exited for sonny 3 i hobe it dosen’t take much LONGER