Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 3 and Sinjid, Which should come first and why? (locked)

114 posts

Flag Post

Dude. I hope you realise that the whole ‘Sinjid’ thing was a joke by an idiot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Dude. I hope you realise that the whole ‘Sinjid’ thing was a joke by an idiot.

No it wasn’t check Krin’s Updates and information on armor games.

Flag Post

i think sonny 3 because the sonny series is like the most awsome series made by the person and my fave type of games r the turn games >:)

Flag Post

their already working on Sinjid, it’s coming out soon, check armorgames and krinlabs

Flag Post

Sinjid 3 is probably going to come out next year.

Flag Post

wenn sonny 3 draußen is bin ich einer der ersten der es spielt

Flag Post

yep, at Krinlabs it says that theyre Re-Writing Sinjid 3, starting from the very beginning

Flag Post

Well I like both but I have to say Sonny. So far my times with Sonny (don’t think of it like that you sickos) have been better than Sinjid.

Flag Post

i LOVE Sinjid and Sonny so i think that whatever they make first they should wait til they complete the other one and post them at the same time

Flag Post

definitely sinjid. btw sinjid Is a trunbased game. it is actually better than sonny. at least SOTW is

Flag Post

Sinjid but i like sonny better but people have been waiting 3+ years for it so Sinjid fans deserve it

Flag Post

Sonny i personally think should come first but I should at least see what the hell sinjid is anyway….

Flag Post
Originally posted by silvermage447:

Sonny i personally think should come first but I should at least see what the hell sinjid is anyway….

Played sinjid personally I think it sucked, really sonny is a better more upgraded version of sinjid which should come first, plus sonny (hello baron) is funny sinjid is not.

Flag Post

Probably Sinjid.

Sinjid: Early Preview (ArmorGames)

Sinjid: Alpha Preview (Krinlabs)

Flag Post

i think that sonny 3 shud com out first

Flag Post

Sonny 3 by far. what is the point in debating this anyway? It’s not as if it will influence the release time. Anyway, Sonny, was it good? Sonny 2, was it good? Was the Sonny series a complete waste of time? I don’t think so. If this was a debate about which one should come out and the other not, it would certainly change a lot of opinions. Not mine. Who agrees?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TTGKRAZE:

Sonny 3 by far. what is the point in debating this anyway? It’s not as if it will influence the release time. Anyway, Sonny, was it good? Sonny 2, was it good?

The fans love it, but there are way too many distinct flaws that the fans ignore for some reason, so I’ll say no to both.

Was the Sonny series a complete waste of time? I don’t think so.

Besides maybe sitting through the Understanding Games, I found them to be some of the most boring badges. And considering Heroic forced you to sit at your computer during battle, I’d have to say getting those badges was time I didn’t enjoy at all, but that’s another story.

If this was a debate about which one should come out and the other not, it would certainly change a lot of opinions. Not mine. Who agrees?

I’m not in this line.
I’d personally want Sinjid to come out first, because there was at least some challenge to it. Sonny… eh, not so much. I’m just hoping it’s not a snoozefest like the first two.

Flag Post

well i completed both sinjid and sonny 1/2 all the way to the end and got everything. i prefer sonny to sinjid because both the story and the gameplay are better.
the bugs they had, honestly i couldn’t care less, but i always thought sinjid would be the best flash game if it were a bit longer. so i think i want sinjid to come out first.
(even tho they shouldn’t abandon sonny, because it IS alot better)

Flag Post

Sinjid, no doubt about it. Sinjid SotW has been waiting for ages to enter Kongregate’s huge selection of games. Ok, Sonny 2 was good, but that’s the point; there’s two Sonny games. At least bring out the first Sinjid game and then you can bring in another Sonny game.

Flag Post

sinjid is alredy out isn’t on armor games
Sinjid:Shadow of the warrior

Flag Post

it should be sonny 3 because its they’re most popular game

Flag Post

Sonny 3 first by miles for me because 1,as some people said it one most known game’s on kongregate not now but it was 1 or 2 years ago and still now you could say.2,baring in mind i have’nt much Sinjid,but still sonny 1/2 was better game overall as most of us can tell that.
I do Know the lastest Sinjid preview looked like one of best flash game’s i will ever play,but at least
have good preview of sonny 3 so we fairly decide about which one should go first.
Overall whatever i said in that rant just won’t change the day it’s out and most of these posts won’t and that’s the thing it won’t change the day is out!.So is this post/posts pointless?(whatever force made me say this is…)yes and no.

Flag Post

sonny 3 is gunna be awsome hope its as good sa sonny 2

Flag Post

idk what sinjid is but it sounds gay. ive beatin sony 1 and 2 and it seems ive been waiting for an eternity for the 3rd one to come out so… cough hurry up.

Flag Post

Sonny has a FREAKING TERRIBLE storyline…Sinjid: Shadow of the warrior was my favourite game for YEARS!

Krin NEEDS to give us a continuation to that. Sinjid soudned like it could have alot of potential, all Sonny seems to be is a game to be popular to the general audience and isn’t too in-depth >.>