Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 3 and Sinjid, Which should come first and why? page 2 (locked)

114 posts

Flag Post

lol Well we see that we got a hater, but dnt worry kid, if you kept dying in this games, it’s alright that’s why noobs should pratice sir and salute to you and sinjid didn’t have a storyline, if not, it’s really, really empty and sonny really is a cool game and badass storyline. you need to read between the lines and try to appreciate other creator’s invention orf a writer and game pogramer

Flag Post

no way

Flag Post
Originally posted by NightWind:

Sonny has a FREAKING TERRIBLE storyline…Sinjid: Shadow of the warrior was my favourite game for YEARS!

Krin NEEDS to give us a continuation to that. Sinjid soudned like it could have alot of potential, all Sonny seems to be is a game to be popular to the general audience and isn’t too in-depth >.>

Honestly, even if you say Sonny had a terrible story, at least it had a story. Sinjid is just battle battle battle battle next room battle battle next door battle battle battle battle special room battle battle battle with some shops thrown in and some drunks who you click on and they go ‘ugh my head’ or some crap like that.
Don’t get me wrong, Sinjid was fun, I liked it. But unless I missed something it literally had not an ounce of story line, so don’t be dissing Sonny for trying.

Flag Post

Sonny 3 first because it is just much better than Sinjid(which I have played)

Flag Post

WOW fal sinjid way better

Flag Post

fal?

Flag Post

LMAO sinjid was ok… but sonny actualy took thought, sonny is WAY better of a game and should be made first

Flag Post

There most definitely is a story to Sonny, if you actually took the time to play for the game and not the badges you’d see that. In the beginning you wake up as a zombie on a boat saying that you have died! A blind man named Louis, throughout the game when you encounter people they all take offense to your presence and attack out of hate or fear. But Luis did not saying hes seen zombies a lot. When you encounter the first zombie on the boat Sonny asks what it is and Louis explains he will answer later its complicated, so not only does he know what zombies are but also how they are made and he purposely was looking for a zombie with still some thought like Sonny. This could leave to debate that Louis might have been part of the ZPCI. All this is just form the first 5 minutes of gameplay, so don’t just shout about its gameplay and storyline and comparing it to Sinjid, dont get me wrong they’re both great games though.

Flag Post

I agree with black. The Sonny series most definitely had a story to it, and the gameplay was fantasitc and well improved since the 1st installment. Sinjid too was very good, but you had to capture the storyline from the text, and video at the beginning. Personally, I’d like to see a new Sonny game made first mainly because I was interested in the story, and I wanted to see what happened after Zone 7, not that a new Sinjid game wouldn’t be cool, because that game was just as awesome as sonny 2 in terms of gameplay.

Flag Post

Sinjid was pretty good but personally i felt it was more kill kill kill next room then sonny 2

Flag Post

Yea, I get what you mean there. It was all gameplay and little story. Sonny 2 had a nice balance.

Flag Post

why the living hell is everyone argueing over two games made by the same person? its like the arguement saying wich is better Playstation 3? or xbox 360? their BOTH gaming systems ment for ENTERTAINMENT just like sinjid and sonny i just dont see whats the point of a arguement on wich is better but thats just me =/

Flag Post

This is not an argument. This was a topic made for the open-ended discussion of which game’s next installation should be published/created first.

Flag Post

sonny. Zombies could pwn a ninja cause they’re basically immortal!
Plus i dont know what sinjid is and i dont care :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by KarTheToast:

why the living hell is everyone argueing over two games made by the same person? its like the arguement saying wich is better Playstation 3? or xbox 360? their BOTH gaming systems ment for ENTERTAINMENT just like sinjid and sonny i just dont see whats the point of a arguement on wich is better but thats just me =/

because we’re bored

Flag Post

Im going to say Sinjid. Fans + me have been waiting for a while, I personally like it more ( the story ) and I think itll 1-Up from the last 1

Flag Post

I used to like Sinjid better than sonny, but now i like sonny more

Sinjid is more basic than sonny and if you play both for a short time Sinjid is more fun

However if you play both for a long time, Sonny definately is more fun

Sinjid 3 should come out first, just because sinjid 2 was made first

Flag Post

well im at a mute point for sonny and sinjid. Sinjid-Shadow of The Warrior is nice and simple yet the tactics for some of the tougher bosses took some thinking and practice, but was too short, while sonny 2 is the opposite, having a Complex setup, overpowered abilities took out most of the tactics, and the bit that was the baron required respecing, however it got a good storyline going, attracting a larger crowd. Sonny 1 was the middle point and tried to did what sinjid did before, and did stretch out the story line and added extra bosses after the actual boss, but as sonny 2 did, it was unnecessary and distracting to the heavy storyline involved. Sinjid 2 could follow other genres then the original SOTW game, but if it did, it would be quite enjoyable, while a sonny 3 undoubtifully would either make or break the sonny trilogy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RpgFun:

well im at a mute point for sonny and sinjid. Sinjid-Shadow of The Warrior is nice and simple yet the tactics for some of the tougher bosses took some thinking and practice, but was too short, while sonny 2 is the opposite, having a Complex setup, overpowered abilities took out most of the tactics, and the bit that was the baron required respecing, however it got a good storyline going, attracting a larger crowd. Sonny 1 was the middle point and tried to did what sinjid did before, and did stretch out the story line and added extra bosses after the actual boss, but as sonny 2 did, it was unnecessary and distracting to the heavy storyline involved. Sinjid 2 could follow other genres then the original SOTW game, but if it did, it would be quite enjoyable, while a sonny 3 undoubtifully would either make or break the sonny trilogy.

Originally posted by RpgFun:

Well Sinjid has a good storyline and a number of skills easier to understand. Sonny’s fine, but I’m a little tired of learning all these new buffs, dispels, strageties, and coordinations I need. A complete set of Sinjid would be worth a good deal more than Sonny 3+ cause it gets annoying for complications

Flag Post
Originally posted by jesusofpaign:

definitely sinjid. btw sinjid Is a trunbased game. it is actually better than sonny. at least SOTW is

You cant really tell which one is better because krin was better at making graghics for sonny plus he has a better engine. Lol sonny is turn based too.

Flag Post

Sinjid will come out first. Mainly because most people want sonny 3 to come out first. So he’s saving the best for last.

Flag Post

The question what should come out first is pointless, the real question SHOULD be What should they work on first and why.

Flag Post

These are 2 great games and i dont particularly care which comes out first lol, as long as they both do come out. ive taken to sonny more easily than sinjid, but both are fantastic, good work Krin.

Flag Post

Sinjid… but this topic is not going anywhere. I PERSONALLY liked Sinjid a lot while I found Sonny repetitive, overly complicated (or better said, needlessly complicated), boring and uninspired. I don’t get the appeal of sonny whatsoever – but then again, most people seem to prefer prefer oblivion over morrowind, hands of war over telepath, halo over system shock, messiah of might and magic over might and magic 6&7… I stopped arguing bad taste ages ago :p ;)

Flag Post

i definitly want sonny3 to come first, i dont think sinjid is that good