Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 3 and Sinjid, Which should come first and why? page 3 (locked)

114 posts

Flag Post

admittedly i must say sinjid, but only because of the storyline. I personally think there is no real difference, as the game style is the same and they’re both great games.

Flag Post

Sinjid: Blood Behind the Mask’s (or whatever it will be called) gameplay is nothing like Shadow of the Warrior (which is by far my favorite flash RPG). So I would rather have Sonny 3.

Flag Post

Didnt Sinjid make a Cameo appearance in Sonny 1, in the Valley of Illusions? But also, Sonny 3. Definitely. The Sonnyer the better. Erm… Sooner.

Flag Post

i could go either way, let them both come sooner ( :

Flag Post

I want to see Sinjid 3. Sinjid 2 SotW was one of my first RPGs.

Flag Post

Considering he’ll ruin sinjid by making it into a sonny clone, uh, neither.

Flag Post

i want sinjid its alot funner

Flag Post

Sinjid should come first because it looks amazing on the trailer. I am bored with old Sinjid because I have already completed it. On Armorgames, Krin tells us about Sinjid and Sonny 3 on his profile and there is a trailer for Sinjid. It will be an Action, RPG and combat will be real time instead of turn-based. Sinjid already is coming out first and it would be good to see a sequel so Sinjid can catch up with Sonny.

Flag Post

http://vimeo.com/10867010
This is the link to the Sinjid trailer. In my opinion it looks pretty good. Much better than Sonny!

Flag Post

Looks like a good game. IMO, Sonny is still better

Flag Post

All Sinjids have been boring so far, so, why should a brand new Sinjid be any different? All the Sonnys have been a winner for me so COME ON SONNY 3 AND HURRY UP ABOUT IT!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by xaqqax2:

Originally posted by Dolmok:

All Sinjids have been boring so far, so, why should a brand new Sinjid be any different? All the Sonnys have been a winner for me so COME ON SONNY 3 AND HURRY UP ABOUT IT!!!

Thumb up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tommy200401:
Originally posted by xaqqax2:

Thumb up.

In the forums?

Flag Post

Sinjid, I love ‘em both, don’t get me wrong. However, I like Sinjid more, better story, and the gameplay for the new game looks great, plus since I was introduced to Mortal Kombat, I’ve wanted to see more ninjas (that weren’t made in Asia) in general. But either way is fine, so go ahead and hit me with your best shot, Krin.

Flag Post

pretty good thread, bumping o

Flag Post
Originally posted by punksush1:

pretty good thread, bumping o

Why bump?

Flag Post

Because the new Sinjid is full style RPG, not just turn-based. Sinjid is a classic, and always will be.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DamienHelvian:

Because the new Sinjid is full style RPG, not just turn-based. Sinjid is a classic, and always will be.

Old =/= classic.
Also
mind explaining me how Sonny is not an RPG?
If the new Sinjid is turn-based it is as much of an RPG as Sonny.
If its not, then its not an RPG.
Also, dont revive shitty thread, you nub.

Flag Post

Well, i didn’t like Sinjid in the first place, and i loved Sonny. I can’t decide, after looking at the all-new Sinjid’s engine. It looks fabulous. I’d choose Sinjid, but i DO hope for Sonny 3 alot.

Flag Post

Never heard of this whole “SInjid” thing but im tempted to see what it is, but I would prefer if Sonny 3 came out first. Why i hear you asking me? 1. It will have alot more plays and ratings. 2. More people play Sonny. and 3. To stop people posting topics in when Sonny 3 will come out etc. But I predict when sonny 3 come out and people have finished it they will be waiting for Sonny 4 which will be a nightmare with topics on that.

Flag Post
i think sinjid games are underrated they are great and diffrent from sonny,in sinjid i feel its like more action then sonny, i am not saying that sonny is bad, sonny is great! but i want sinjid to come out first i always wanted to play action-RPG thingy --------------------------------------- think of this as main stream and non-main stream sonny is main stream so it has high numbers of rate and plays and sinjid have less plays and in my opinion underrated rate but some people still think its awsome! (like me)|i hate people that dosn't even check what sinjid is and just scream "sonny3!" "sonny 3!" my friends don't even want to watch sinjid trailer ~_~

Flag Post

It’s funny how stupid everyone who said sonny is considering, yes sonny 2, the game made about 5 years (if not more) AFTER sinjid 2, is a better game(NO WAY WTF THAT MAKES NO SENSE RIGHT?!?!!?), but if any of you have even SEEN the demo for sinjid 3, you’ll realise it is much better than sonny, and since sinjid originally was made back when people didn’t make stupid comments about stories, it was one of the best games back then and i guarantee you that there will be a good story like maybe even funny like sonny. But for it’s time sinjid had all you needed to have a great time for a long time for a flash game.

Flag Post

personally i like sonny better but i also want something .. different i play sonny all the time and geting kinda bored, beat it a trillion times :P never played sinjid but with the comments and the demo i whatched i firgured the last one was turn based… just like sonny and the new one seems prety cool and who knows what the new sonny is like no trailers no demos nothing i would prefer sinjid to come out sooner then sonny i would like somthing new insted of sonny and i bet sinjid is good to all conclusions i would like sinjid to come out first but whatever you do is fine with me ;)

Flag Post

My god, the only reason that the story sucks is because SINJID WAS TRAINING. If you saw the prelude, ALL OF IT WAS TRAINING. The REAL story should come with the 2nd game. Sonny only got a sequel because people whined and whined about the game being too short-AND the fact it was released on Kongregate made it worst. Sinjid deserves a sequel before Sonny. End of story.

Flag Post

Sinjid has has 2 games in it’s series, actually. SOTW and some other thing. I’m with Sinjid on this one. I think it was a way better game. There’s so much gates you can fight and train in. In Sonny, you can only fight through one storyline. Sinjid is more diverse.