Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 3 and Sinjid, Which should come first and why? page 4 (locked)

114 posts

Flag Post

Honestly, my vote would go to Sonny. Nothing against Sinjid, but Sonny 2 had a extremely great diversity of skills, including huge lists tactical buffs/debuffs, that didnt quite appeared in Sinjid, and I am pretty sure that, if a 3 is ever made, Krin wont drop those.
Of course, that is just my opinion.

Flag Post

no dougt sbout it i would say sonny 3 because of the abilaty points attribute points and the story line i mean at the end of sonny 2 i was so curious about what will happen next. I mean haw they meantion a seed and haw they are supposed to be going to utopia and such, but by the way i am sure krin doesnt usialy read these and i already know krin is going to do his best to do what he thinks is right to make every one happy. So shut up about wich should come first just be patient and let it happen.

Flag Post

Sinjid IS coming out next. Besides, I would actually prefer an action/strategy game by him.

Flag Post

i would like sonny 3 to come out first ,i tried sinjid but got bord halfway through. sonny 1 and 2 are awsome games with a better story line better gameplay a better picture and better thought out

Flag Post

Sinjid isn’t going to be like SOTW. It’s going to be an action game, not a turn-based battle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slasher:

Sinjid isn’t going to be like SOTW. It’s going to be an action game, not a turn-based battle.

ya I sow that, on the demo here http://vimeo.com/10867010

Flag Post

i wish it would have been Sonny but they announced a while ago sinjid and its just bout to come out

Flag Post

man i wish it would have stayed turn based

Flag Post
Originally posted by i_like_stuf:
Originally posted by petergyro:

man i wish it would have stayed turn based

the new sinjid will be a completely different game in terms of gameplay. it looks pretty decent tho, I know i’ll be playing it while I wait for sonny 3

i like the play it while waiting for sonny 3 idea

Flag Post

Honestly i can’t wait for both.

Flag Post

sinjid is going to come out first then jakrin should start making sonny 3 (thats right START making sonny 3)

Flag Post

Sinjid: Shadow of the warrior was my FIRST flash game i evor played and it changed my life, after that i started making flash game art and iv bein making it ewer since but i think sonny 3 is betetr to be released this hallowen if not then Sinjid .

PS: excuse my bad english.

Flag Post

I especially liked sinjid 3 because I have trailers for both sinjid and sonny 3 if your wondering how I got the trailers it’s because I know krin personaly he’s my cousin that lives in thailand I visit him sometimes and he said that he’s coming to perth in november sometime.

Flag Post
Originally posted by culdude177:

I especially liked sinjid 3 because I have trailers for both sinjid and sonny 3 if your wondering how I got the trailers it’s because I know krin personaly he’s my cousin that lives in thailand I visit him sometimes and he said that he’s coming to perth in november sometime.

I don’t believe you
and there a trailer to sinjid 3 but not sonny 3.

Flag Post

I think sonny 3 should come out first because personally i think its waaaaaaaaaay better than sinjid

Flag Post

Honestly I don’t see the reason which should one should be first because they both are good. I however could not play Sinjid: SOTW because I’m too used to these better interfaces IMO. Both (or just Sinjid in this case) looks good but people are also eagerly awaiting for Sonny 3. Either way Krin is doing Sinjid first (on his ArmorGames profile) and I really want to play both games. I hope he does well on both of these.

- Fan of Sonny series (and Gunslinger :D).

Flag Post
Originally posted by halocea:

I think sonny 3 should come out first because personally i think its waaaaaaaaaay better than sinjid

do u realise how much sinjid 3 has changed compared to shadow of the warrior??

Flag Post

Sinjid, because the ORIGINAL was better then the original sonny (for when it came out, anyway, it was made a few months to a year before sonny. Also better overall in my OPINION.) Another reason is that people have been waiting longer for a new sinjid game then a new sonny game. (not entirely sure about this, but if you don’t count the arena style, simplified sinjid game, then this is definitaly true.)

Also, sinjid does seem to be what he’s doing right now.

Flag Post

Sorry for double post, but, just read earlier posts and have comments:

If only one came out:
Sonny, because it appears to be liked by more poeple, although if it was just me I was thinking about, I’d say sinjid 3.

Story:
Sonny’s story has MUCH more detail, but sinjid’s story is much more awesome, but unfortunately not detailed (first game had story only at VERY start, can’t really blame it because of how long ago it came out though, and second game was only fighting, completely linear.)

Flag Post

I think sonny 3 come out first i think more popular than sinjid. PS does krin have sonny 3 on armor games?

Flag Post

I dont like that sinjid 3 will be added i played them but i didn’t get so many addicting to sonny 2 and 1 you know i taked 3 days to win sonny 1 and 2 i never was so addicted in a simple game but as Coonman25 says i think it will be more popular anyway i wont play sinjid 3 i want sonny 3 instead

Flag Post

If ANY of you had an ounce of common sence, you’d check the actual developer instead of listening to illiterate idiots give their opinion in form of what seems to be, monkeyspeak?

Sonny 3 isn’t even bieng worked on, and as far as Sinjid’s going, dont get your hopes up. Apparently theres a MINIMUM of 3 years before Krin even bothers looking for alternative sponsors to earn money. Even then, its reported that if he can’t find hosting from atleast 3, paying game hosters, he’s going to put the game up as P2P, which i’m guessing wont be cheap (And from the majority of the above peoples grammar, have never owed anything over £4..)

And culdude177, seriously.. go f**k yourself. Claiming to be anothers family member over the internet is a form of fraud. Krin isn’t Taiwanese, he’s English, and happens to live rather close to me, in london (Although we’ve never actually met.).

Finally, my opinion on the two; I wouldn’t, and aren’t going to bother waiting up for either of these. Sure, they’re good..but to the point that I’d wait up to 6 years for its release, only to find out theres a 70% chance that it’s P2P? No thanks.. I waited longer for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and i’m sure we can all agree, thats in a whole new class (Not to mention, if Sinjid WAS put up for sale, it’d have to be put up at a higher price than CoD:MW3 to make any kind of substancial profit..).

Flag Post

Sonny 3 4ever!

Flag Post
Originally posted by lPlRlOl:

If ANY of you had an ounce of common sence, you’d check the actual developer instead of listening to illiterate idiots give their opinion in form of what seems to be, monkeyspeak?

Sonny 3 isn’t even bieng worked on, and as far as Sinjid’s going, dont get your hopes up. Apparently theres a MINIMUM of 3 years before Krin even bothers looking for alternative sponsors to earn money. Even then, its reported that if he can’t find hosting from atleast 3, paying game hosters, he’s going to put the game up as P2P, which i’m guessing wont be cheap (And from the majority of the above peoples grammar, have never owed anything over £4..)

Dang i could agree to that

And culdude177, seriously.. go f**k yourself. Claiming to be anothers family member over the internet is a form of fraud. Krin isn’t Taiwanese, he’s English, and happens to live rather close to me, in london (Although we’ve never actually met.).

Finally, my opinion on the two; I wouldn’t, and aren’t going to bother waiting up for either of these. Sure, they’re good..but to the point that I’d wait up to 6 years for its release, only to find out theres a 70% chance that it’s P2P? No thanks.. I waited longer for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and i’m sure we can all agree, thats in a whole new class (Not to mention, if Sinjid WAS put up for sale, it’d have to be put up at a higher price than CoD:MW3 to make any kind of substancial profit..).

Flag Post

Dang i could agree to tht ^