Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 3 and Sinjid, Which should come first and why? page 5 (locked)

114 posts

Flag Post

I think Sonny 3 could come first…Sinjid looks great too but does others like it so much as it creators? I think no.There is more people waiting for sonny 3 coming.So, Sonny3 is my answer.After that he could do Colony2 if you ask me.

Flag Post

mmmmmm i think they may come at the same time but maybe there wont be a 3 the sinjid becas he fully trained at the shadow of the warrior or the 2 the game of sinjid but sonny was kind of a open end so they may make a 3the of Sonny and i think its going to be the hardest game from the Sonny adventure’s :/ dont be mad on me becas i think this way

Flag Post

i honestly think that you shouldnt even carefor it to come out if it is more than 1year

Flag Post

I think they should come out at their time but at least show us previews of the game production so we can have at least an idea how the games will be when realeased.

Flag Post

I love sonny, sinjid was alright, but I have to say, they are probably not going to come out anytime soon. Take me for example, i’ve been waiting almost three years for sonny 3. I haven’t found any beta testing opportunities or videos. They are not coming out anytime soon.

Flag Post

sonny 3,cause sonny rox

Flag Post

Hey, can we just call this horse dead and stop beating it now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krax666:

I love sonny, sinjid was alright, but I have to say, they are probably not going to come out anytime soon. Take me for example, i’ve been waiting almost three years for sonny 3. I haven’t found any beta testing opportunities or videos. They are not coming out anytime soon.

Say that to the Sinjid 3 beta.

Flag Post

quit posting this s**t Krin is already making sinjid 3. He is not going to stop and then do sonny 3. YES i do agree sonny is a better game than sinjid but krin wants to make sinjid and that is that. then he will do sonny.

Flag Post

both games will be nice, he seems to be doing a bit better with his recovery judging by his FB posts, wish I could find his profile here on Kong.

Flag Post

Sinjid 3 is in Beta 0.2, BUT I’ll still respond nevertheless.
So, Sinjid. Why? Because the way it’s going (pretty good!), it’s looking pretty damn awesome. Besides Sinjid SOTW had pretty much everything you needed from an RPG and it was perfect in the time of 2004, but Sinjid and it’s sequels have a great technological disadvantage whilst when he made Sonny, the entire graphical problems were nonexistent (pretty much so) and I bet this Sinjid will surpass it’s predecessors by far.

Flag Post

Sinjid was one of my favorite games when I was younger.
And so was Sonny.
It doesn’t matter anyways, Sinjid is already being made, and Sonny 3 won’t come out for a while (If it ever does).

Flag Post

I want to play sinjids new beta posted on krin’s blog but it doesn’t work for me

P.S Krin has cancer so dont pressure him and once sinjid comes out im gonna beat the game but not as fast as I can cause whats the fun in that plus i like sonny also and all the games made by krin i’ve played [ok maybe all but ive played flight, sonny, and sinjid series] that’s all from me for now

Flag Post

From all of us at Kongregate,
Krin, get well soon. You have everyones support!