Forums Sonny 2

In-Depth Sonny 2 Psychological Legend Guide with Zones 6 and 7 page 17

436 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Condemended:

humm… that’s odd… with the city council battle in the 5th zone you say that veradux with salvation can’t heal around 2000? for me, he heals around 2100-2200 with salvation activated.
P.S. soz for double post… quess it’s the instinct gear

Flag Post

Wherever you may be in this world (or maybe the other world), know that I am very glad to have read your detailed guide. I just regret not waiting for a good loot from the hydra. though I repeated a boss until I got the shandor’s staff thingy. damn was that strong.
Throughout zones 1-3, since the guide barely mentioned anything about buying gear from the shop, i refrained to do so until i had a really hard time with a fight but that rarely happened so i just used looted stuff, which are sometimes way better.
Anywaaaaay, thank you for this super detailed guide, though of course I had to improvise dependent on the situation, but the build helped me the most. Thank You soo much!

Flag Post

btw frost lord can drop frosted fate not really good for psychological but it has +17 strenght and +25 ice peirce +9 speed and +6 instinct prob meant for hydraulic also finished zone 7 perfectly fine not a single problems with your strategy +1 also bump the drop is no doubt damned to hell

Flag Post

Thanks for this wonderfull guide, well atleast so far.
I have arrived at the x2 armoured dog+zpci elite, and right here im stuck.
I have been playing this fight for aprox 3 hours and i didnt come any further than just killing the 2 ?&!?!!?,.!&<< dogs and then this zpci just wipes every one out because im at low focus so i cant despell his 400% attack can anyone tell me what im doing wrong because im going insane.

Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

You should target the elite instead of at least second dog. Also with maxed Shock Coma and Traumatize you can down two out of 3 enemies indefinitely – yes, you won’t kill them, but then there’s the third, and dogs can’t heal. One dog down, lock down the ZPCI and drop second dog.

Flag Post

Thanks for the help i appreciate it,
Now im stuck at gregor i just cant drop the guy he keeps on healing,
Sometimes he does is 5 times in a row and then i want to punch a hole in the wall.
The closest i got is dropping him to about 800hp.
But then the fuckfest begins al over and he keeps on healing till hes full.
I really hate this opponent.

Flag Post

ahhh, those dogs were Z2, I was expecting Z5. Anyway. The trick with Gregor is traumatize 2/2 each THIRD turn. He’ll run out of focus, then he’ll have to do a normal attack to get focus for heals. And, he’ll get 8 focus, and you Traumatize, and he loses focus again. A punchbag.

Actually, do read skill descriptions, and combine.

Flag Post

yeah i have killed him before you posted but still thanks made it up to zone 6 now so now i can do training fights to beat the rest which makes everything alot easier but still thanks for the help Vesperbot :)

Flag Post

Error I noticed: You have 2 difficulty 10 fights, this opposes the description of a level 10 difficulty fight.

Flag Post

Solid guide. i was struggling with twin guardians until i saw this guide, tysm for posting this

Flag Post

For the Beast Phantom antagonist fight: Stun lock Antagonist and gun down Phantom. Shock Therapy beast when shadow blended. this worked for me it took so long to beat.

Flag Post

The weirdest thing just happened to me, i versed nostalgia (whatever) and he/she hurt herself 10k a turn casting thee melee move on her/himself with the damage over time effect

Flag Post

I Don’t understand, If you didn’t said anything about buying items in shop, Then we shouldn’t Buy anything, So…, We would be having such a hard times fighting foes off, Won’t you add items? Or we should use looted items?

Flag Post

Apologies if I seem to be breaking up the conversation, but I am currently trying to get the “Jailbreak” achievement in Zone 6 using the Biological Build.

EDIT: I tried giving Agile Exposure 2 extra ability points that I had misplaced somehow and I managed to take the Metal Warden down thanks to the increased damage. However, I died on the same turn as him, so the game didn’t count it. —’

EDIT AGAIN: I realized just now that Jailbreak allows you to bring one teammate. —’ Apologies for being an imbecile and the repeated messages.

What I’ve tried so far is having a good amount of my attribute points going to Strength and Vitality, with some speed.

The abilities:
2/2 Break
4/4 Integrity
3/3 Reform
Predator Form
1/3 Agile Exposure
3/3 Crystalize
3/4 Endurance
3/3 Evolution
4/4 Savagery

And the ability wheel:
Reform x1
Predator Form
Crystalize x2
Agile Exposure x1
Break x1

And what I’ve been doing is I hammer at him for a short period of time before crystalizing him to heal. On the third turn of crystalization, I reform myself so I can do an Agile Exposure + Destroy combo, which allows me to do about 1500-2100 damage. When I get him down to the lower 10000s, he starts giving me those debuffs like “Dropped the Soap,” which require me to crystalize him for longer periods of time to get rid of them so I can continue hammering him.

And finally, when I get him down to 4500, I try to equip Predator Form and Reform shortly after to heal, and he casts the Death Sentence on me. Since my Vitality is a little over 300, I manage to survive the first Death Sentence, but I can’t deal enough damage even with my Predator + Agile Exposure + Destroy combo before dying by another Death Sentence, which afterward leaves the Metal Warden with around 2500 health.

Flag Post

A single maxed ComboX past half HP should have eliminated Metal Warden. A ComboX is Crystallize-Toxicant form-Shadow blend-Agile Exposure-Withdrawal, if Sonny’s speed is maximized (get that sword off the mayor!), this tops 38k, allowing to one-hit many foes.

Flag Post

Well this build that was originaly posted clearly does not work. You can not even beat the three ice monsters in zone 2. How stupid isnt that? Its one thing to fail one or two times but not 12. This is clearly fake.

Flag Post

gear yourself for intellect and get 4/4 free will, 2/2 traumatize and electric storm at least 1/1. And learn your enemies. FZ/FT/FZ are about to make Roald hit those enemies that you want dead quick, and make him use Greater Purpose on the wounded.

PS: 12 fails isn’t much. I’ll wait until you will get stuck at spec+hounds. Har har.

Flag Post
Originally posted by momyr:

Well this build that was originaly posted clearly does not work. You can not even beat the three ice monsters in zone 2. How stupid isnt that? Its one thing to fail one or two times but not 12. This is clearly fake.

Or you just clearly suck at the game. Following the guide I got the impossible badge very easily(most of the time at least, the mage fight in Z2, the hounds in Z5 and the fucking guardians in Z7 were like hell).

Flag Post

Your build is pretty fail. I had huge problems vs frost zombies, later vs mage,mage knight and now unable to defeat 2xhounds and ZPCI, i just keep getting 2-3 shotted

Flag Post

This guide isn’t a step by step turn by turn walkthrough for legend, it’s not supposed to be. If you have a basic knowledge on how the game works and read the tips, you will get it.

Flag Post

wait wait wait. there is zone 6 and 7? i dont see them in the game. i have beaten mayor but…. i dont see zone 6 or zone 7. all the zones i see are zone 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

Flag Post

I just simply can’t do the 2 Blood Hounds and Care Taker in Z5. Most of the times on the first turn, they hit 1000+, and if it’s on the same person, they die. I need that not to happen. D: I use Felicity, and she only has like 3k hp. And should Veradux have Vitality Gear or Instinct gear? Any feedback would help. ;_;

Flag Post

As a psycho? OK, gear Felicity in level 21 gear, she’s 22, and she’ll be pretty sturdy. Also, Roald is a better healing supplementor than Felicity a damager, and caretaker+hounds is the fight you have to outlast – hounds hurt themselves and can’t heal, and caretaker’s heal is too small. Shock Coma the upper hound, wail on the lower hound, should do. Both Roald and Veradux in defencive.

Veradux should be geared in instinct, but don’t let him be too frail, he’s to survive, and psycho’s heal is not enough alone.

Flag Post

i have been ignored… someone just help me out cuz i don’t see zone 6 or 7. i didn’t know there was zone 6 or 7.

Flag Post

You have to beat Zone 5 on at least Challenging to get Zone 6, and complete the achievement Heroic to unlock Zone 7.