..WTH KChamp

23 posts

Flag Post

I had a level 10 account on the SSL2 site. I had cashed in my SSL1 account and gotten over 300 TC. I bought all but 1 Weapon Pack and Deluxe for 3 months with it. The Kong version has no option to use that account.
This is not fair.

Flag Post

:( but i bought a rainbow theme….what does this mean?

Flag Post

I see alot of people with this problem… I think there should be a migration option.

Flag Post

if there is that will suck for the people (like me) that made new accounts and used there ss1 vet tank coins when the game finally came to kongregate :(

Flag Post

I’m in the exact same situation, Wiggles. It would be greatly appreciated if something were done about this. :3

Flag Post

what about those of us who bought lifetime deluxe raises hand

Flag Post

Guys hes working on it

Originally posted by kChamp:

Working on this, but for now you’ll have to play the game on the site you started on.

Flag Post

kChamp,If you implement this feature,you should also add an option to log on from facebook as my old SSL2 account is associated with it.And you should also open this feature to all of them who’ve already made their new accounts on Kongregate SSL2.

Flag Post

This needs to be done ASAP.

Flag Post

I’m allready a lvl 50 on the offical SSL2 website, and i would actually like to transfer that work over to Kong, would be nice to see that option, but for now, I’ll bide my time with the nuke on SSL2’s website, then transfer over.

Flag Post

I bought the Deluxe!

Flag Post

he is working on it By kChampWorking on this, but for now you’ll have to play the game on the site you started on.

Flag Post

Post this on the official forums, there’s a bigger chance that he reads it.

Join the official forums! http://shellshockliveforums.com

Flag Post

this is fixed now…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Slyeye89:

this is fixed now…

It isn’t fixed for me. There still isn’t a way to use the account from the ssl2 website. It could be I’m not looking the right place, so if someone has been able to transfer over to kong, please let me know how.

Flag Post

this is fixed now…

No it’s not fixed

Flag Post

this is fixed now…

Where do you see that?

Flag Post

Guess this won’t be implemented any time soon.

Flag Post

But what about the Rainbow theme :(

Flag Post

I got a friend of mine to solve this problem by writing a script that switches the Kongregate version of SSL2 with the website version. You can download it here http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/153703. It defaults to the Kong version, but you just have to type /toggle to switch to the website version. Hope this helps you guys!

Flag Post

what about those of us who bought lifetime deluxe raises hand

i bought lifetime

Flag Post

Did you really have to bump this thread.

Flag Post

Click Here To Play A Cool Game