New game mode: Telewarp (or something)

14 posts

Flag Post

(“or something” because that’s not a really good name)

this game mode is the exact same as normal, except for this: everybody randomly swaps places with each other after each round!

example:

(letters are tanks)

Y X Z

after round finish:

Z Y X

i thought of this in like 30 seconds so it’s most likely bad, but here it is anyways…

Flag Post

+1
Prolly a good noob-pwning playstyle :D
5/5

Flag Post

yay, good first comment :3

Flag Post

How about a mode where high level people get bad weapons and low levels get good ones?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThanatosII:

How about a mode where high level people get bad weapons and low levels get good ones?

nice idea xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by evev3:
Originally posted by ThanatosII:

nice idea xD

if your a newbie certienly but not for more experienced players

Flag Post

so, anyone with feedback about the main mode?

Flag Post

It’s a good idea, but what if you’re dominating, but then you get switched with someone who’s about to die. Or you get paired with a dead guy.

Flag Post

yeah, it’s supposed to be unpredictable and hard… makes you think before pounding your enemies with a Digger!

Flag Post

this game mode is the exact same as normal, except for this: everybody randomly swaps places with each other after each round!

That actually sounds quite interesting

Flag Post

Not a bad idea, would try it.

Flag Post

How about a Real-time mode? you have an infinite amount of fuel and all charachters can move and fire, although you only have a set amount of ammo and after like a minute you could get more. Although this would probablly be really laggy, it would be awesome.

Flag Post

can we try and keep this about my game mode? not that it’s bad, just that this isn’t a “suggest a game mode” thread

Flag Post

can we try and keep this about my game mode? not that it’s bad, just that this isn’t a “suggest a game mode” thread

Good idea (makes one)
Anyways, This would make it way fairer cause the people in the back row would never get fired at, but the annoying thing is that some people would just run into a open space and wait for the next round ) :