[Unofficial] Ideas for weapons? page 9

250 posts

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

How about the Piledriver? Fires like a normal shot, but wherever it hits, it sends a spray of 5 additional projectiles straight up at a 90 degree angle arranged like Gravits. They will then all fall straight down, each doing progressively more damage.

Flag Post

Piercer

shots a white needlelike thing then it does 25 damage on armour and 20 damage on health then if it is someone behind the one you hit, it will do 15 damage on the ones that stand behind your target.

Flag Post

Homing Missile

Shoots a missile that aims slightly towards a opponent, with a medium-small explosion. A great weapon for those who have lots of problems with aiming (Like me). Level ups should make the homing missile aim better (If possible).

Flag Post

GOBLINS:summons 2 dirty goblins that didint wash themselves.Each does 100 damage.and each hit summons 2 goblin lords.who One hit kill stuff.2:summons a exploding number 2? anyway.does 290 damage.last one!golden mauser:each kill gives you inf tank coins.(no dont worry tis not op) and does one damage.EXTREMELEY EMBARRACING TO BE KILLED WITH ONE.NOW THE REAL LAST ONE.HUNTER:summons a zombie hunter from L4D to scratch 200 damage worth of tank gutz out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by miscrits:

GOBLINS:summons 2 dirty goblins that didint wash themselves.Each does 100 damage.and each hit summons 2 goblin lords.who One hit kill stuff.2:summons a exploding number 2? anyway.does 290 damage.last one!golden mauser:each kill gives you inf tank coins.(no dont worry tis not op) and does one damage.EXTREMELEY EMBARRACING TO BE KILLED WITH ONE.NOW THE REAL LAST ONE.HUNTER:summons a zombie hunter from L4D to scratch 200 damage worth of tank gutz out.

I am a Goblin and I find this post offensive.

Flag Post

What about a Life donor weapon. It could equal out the remaining hp of the enemy or ally with you, so when you have low hp you would take hp from the target (used on ememy) and when you have a lot of hp you would give half to another player (used on an ally that’s better than you or almost out). When the weapon lv ups it could either take like 5% more, or give you a boost of 5% of max health or something, not sure which would be more practical. Is this a good idea?

Flag Post

Acid rain – same like rain but green and every single drop is 3 damage.
Inferno – 3 lines of blaze.
GOAL! – a huge soccer/football ball with 50 damage.
Clones – one massive shot turns into two massive shots in mid-air.
Double-clones – one heavy shot turns into four heavy shots in mid-air.

Flag Post

Homer-A homing shot that homes to an enemy.Does 25 damage.
Nachos-Shoots out Nachos that hits enemies.One does 5 damage.
Spilder-Shoots out 2 builders instead of 1.Same damage as spligger.
Plasma Rays-Shoots plasma rays that cut through everything.Does 34 damage.
Energy-Shoots out waves of energy.Does 20 damage.
Ice-Freezes the enemy not allowing it to move.
Ice ball-Same as fireball but freezes the enemy not allowing it to move.
Dropper-Drops shots in the air allowing it to sometimes damage tanks or collect boxes ir you shoot over it.
Slime-Subtracts 25% traction and 25% speed allowing it to sometimes slow down your tanks by all.(That means no speed)
Bonjitsu-Shoots 7 ninja stars.Each ninja star shot will add 5% speed to the next one.First one does 5 then second 10 damage and so on.
Water bomb-Shoots a bomb which contains water,after it hits the ground it will explode like a blast.Each does 2 damage.
Wind follower-The most efectively shot that is by wind.Damages 100 hp.(Not because i am greedy,it is because it is very hard to shoot when you have a very high wind)
lightsabre-Cuts hills in half and grounds.But beware,it can cut the side of the purple wall if you are not careful.Does 25 damage.
Triple Sniper-Shoots 3 snipers.One does 100 damage.(That makes the games most maximum hp 300 if all is hit)
Paint-Same as waterworks but damages 4 instead.
Air collecter-boomerang-gets bigger when it is in the air one size growth is +1 damage to the boomerang.

THAT IS ALL I CAN DO FOR TODAY TOMMORROW WILL HAVE MORE!

Flag Post

Im back.

Ufo – same like chopper but does double damage.
Underpalm – tunneler shoots and palm appears.
Piano – same like stream (15 keys) but a key does 5 damage.
Storm – you shoot a black ball and a black cloud appears upper it a lightning hits (like 2012) and rain starts.

Flag Post

Homing Missile : Fires a missile that is guaranteed to hit an enemy tank and do 45 damage.
Slingshot : Shot that does more damage with more power. Fires just like a regular “shot”.
Monsoon : A rain-like weapon that does double the damage of a regular “rain” and lasts twice as long.
Medic : Fires a med-pack that heals or does damage based on if the shot hit an ally or a foe. Heals for 50 hp or damage.
Eruption : Fires one red shot that splits upon impact, like a splitter, and hits to create two volcanoes that are twice as large as a normal volcano, and do double the usual fire damage.
Bass Cannon : Fires a shot equal in size as that of a DJ Bomb, that upon impact hits the area of its own size, and expands 3 times. Each expansion amounts to the regular shot size doubled. And for each expansion, the damage output is cut in half. Let’s say the first impact does 70 Damage. 2nd Expansion does 35 damage. Last, 18.
Mudslide : Fire a shot similar in size as a regular “shot”, that upon impact will multiply into 10 shots and slide down hillsides or slopes. If shot at a flat surface, this weapon will be rendered useless, as the multiplied shots would not go anywhere. Each shot should do the regular amount of damage as the “shot” weapon.

I like the Nyancat idea, but the rainbow following Nyancat is supposed to do damage? If that’s so, then how exactly would it ever hit anything, considering it’s a rainbow which is typically curved and simply follows the path of Nyancat til impact. i think the rainbow should drop sparkles that descend to the map along the way.

Flag Post

*bold*Tornado*bold* – a grey ball shoots, you need to be very accurate, a huge tornado hits a very tiny radius with. It does 105 dmg.
*bold*The eagle*bold* – a medium sized eagle hits and explodes in a medium radius with damage of 60.
*bold*Avalanche*bold* – 3 stones.
Thats all for now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dinoman2223:

Tornado – a grey ball shoots, you need to be very accurate, a huge tornado hits a very tiny radius with. It does 105 dmg.
The eagle – a medium sized eagle hits and explodes in a medium radius with damage of 60.
Avalanche – 3 stones.
Thats all for now.

Sorry… Mistakes

Flag Post

Tornado – a grey ball shoots (like air strike, rain), you need to be very accurate, a huge tornado hits a very tiny radius with. It does 105 dmg.
The eagle – a medium sized eagle hits and explodes in a medium radius with damage of 60.
Avalanche – 3 stones.
Thats all for now.

Sorry… Mistakes

Flag Post

a real nuke, not that shit we’ve got.
if you use it = the game ends. simple.

Flag Post

World War —> A Black ball with a white core. You need to shoot it in the heaven and it comes down with 35 missiles. Every missile does 15 damage.

Flag Post

BioHazard Strike —> Black ball with a bio hazard circle: Like Sniper, you need to aim to an enemy, shoot and if you touch him, he totally explodes ( 401 DMG )

Flag Post

Bounstream
Stream/one-bounce (or 3-bounce) hybrid. Fires a continuous stream of 20 one- or 3-bounces that bounce off surfaces once or three times before exploding. Level 1 weapon does 4 damage per bullet (80 max in total), and level 5 does 8 damage per bullet (160 max in total).

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

There’s flower. Then there’s bouquet. How about “garden”? Becomes a huge multicolored spiral that does huge damage.

Flag Post

Oh yeah how about a troll stopper? The troll stopper cannot do damage if fired on yourself or on a teammate. You can fire on an enemy even if he’s right on top of you. The troll stopper will explode twice on the enemy for maybe like 40-80 damage each and pushes him far away from you on the first explosion and then pushes him down a hole on the second explosion. An effective way to stop those trolls! Oh yeah and the projectile is a troll face. The only problem I forsee is the troll himself using a troll stopper to troll. Maybe the game will only give the troll stopper in a player’s inventory if he does not have stack on a player and shoot each other in his shooting stats or something.

Flag Post

My ideas:
1. Deja Vu – uses power and angle from previous turn. Bullet is also the same but it is grey and deals half of it’s damage. Levels could increase percentage of damage from previous turn 50%=>55%=>60%=>65%=>70%
2. Right pusher – a ball with an arrow pointing right. Has small/medium explosion with very low damage (5/10) and pushes tanks it hits small distance right, no metter of hill steep. Can be used on yourself or teemmates strategically.
3. Left pusher – the same as right pusher but with arrow pointing left and it pushes tanks left.
4. Heavy right/left pusher – bigger bullet, explosion, damage (15/20) and push distance.
5. Box collector – has very big explosion but won’t damage tanks or make holes, instead it can collect boxes lying on the ground. Optional: boxes collected with it could have better items inside (level1+1luck, lvl2+2luck…). It may gain experience by collecting boxes 10/20exp each.
6. Doomer – similar to sticky grenade but black with medium/big explosion that detonates at the end of a turn, dealing half of damage that targets have already gained this turn. It also freezes tanks within explosion radius to prevent them from escapeing in team/individual shot. It levels up like Deja Vu.
Hope You like my ideas. Maby I will write more later.

Flag Post

stunner: If it hits it will stun the target for the next turn (25 damage lvl 1).
apocalypse: Earthquake, mega-quake, apocalspe (around 65 damage lvl 1).
pterodactyl : You shoot like an egg then a massive pterodactly swoops up the nearest tank (team mate or not) and brings back the target the next turn (does no damage).

I hope you like these ideas. :D
I might submit some more.

Flag Post

triple stream: Like the normal stream it shoots out, the another wave of stream comes dealing 75% of first wave once that wave is done a triple waves comes out and does x2 the damage of second wave.

mega-moles: Shoots out more moles doing more damage and range.

garden: A sprouter attacks followed by a flower then a cactus falls from the sky with a double palm.

rainbow: Shoots a rainbow with little rain drops falling from it.

Megair strike: Air strike thats stronger.

smile for the camera: Shoots an ee bomb first followed by a camera.

ten-bounce: Bounces ten times and does massive damage.

I hope you like some of these ideas guys im just trying to make ssl2 more fun and interesting. :D

Flag Post

king: Shoots a crown doing a fair amount of damage.