[Unofficial] Ideas for weapons? page 10

250 posts

Flag Post

lucky leprechaun: shoots a leprechaun that does a random damage.
pinetree: where it hits will grow a pinetree that will shoot out pineneedles in all directions.
box collector: collects boxes on the ground and in the air.
snowballfight: shoots 10 snowballs in a row that do more damage the more they bounce.
little bomb: you shoot it at the ground and it shall hide, when a tank passes over it it will explode.
marios gang: shoots mario followed by luigi, peach, wario, bowser, toad and yoshi.
K.O.N.G.R.E.G.A.T.E.: shoots out the words kongregate letter after letter.
facebook: shoots a face with a book.
heart fart: shoots a heart with a green gas following it from behind falling on the ennemys.
unpleasant present: shoots a present that explodes on impact.

I hope you like my wep idea yet again.
good night all :D

Flag Post

here are ideas

Pompei
Shots a normal shot and does 5 damage then it comes 2 volcanoes on each side of the tank you shot, instead of the volcanoes sprouting out blaze shots it sprouts out 3 napalms, one going left and one right and one straight up and down again, both volcanoes sprouts 3 napalms.

Bird attack
Shots 3 birds but each of them do 70% less dmg from normal dmg of a normal bird, poop gets 65% less damage from normal poop.

Water bird
just a normal bird but instead it poops fountains.

The Ocean shoots a blue ball bouncing ’till it stops, then it comes waterworks from the air then it comes 2 fountains then 1 sprinkler

The Beach Shoots a sand-coloured ball bouncing then it comes 2 Water birds in zig zag raining down, and then 1 waterworks.

Bominor you shot 2 boomerangs the first one goes 45 grades no matter what and the other you can choose where. if your second boomerang (the one you can change directions and things with) hit, then the first one (the one you can’t control) 100% hit

MAIN CREDITS: FlashTom
Side Credits: kaycer

Flag Post

It seems like most of my ideas have been covered… Oh well. Here’s one I just came up with.

Blind Faith

Does 200 damage. However, it blasts a random opponent or teammate. Shot comes down from the sky.

Flag Post

something like the oppissite of a earthquake, like thurning the landscape to its orignal shape

Flag Post

quakeearth: Upside down earthquake wich lows the terrain isntead of raizin’ it

Flag Post

Mini twinks
shoots 5 twinklers like ghostlets but less spread.

Flag Post

Undefined

Shoots a random unlocked projectile. When in air, changes to any other unlocked projectile every 0.5 seconds. When it hits the target, has the effect and deals damage based on the bullet that hit the tank/ground.

Flag Post

Spin: Spins 5 balls like a helicopter and deals 20 damage to each person hit.

Flag Post

Comet – A big glowing ball with a tracer that’s size is the same of Moon. Does 90 damage and explodes in it’s own size radius.
Worms – Underground gun – same like moles but twice more of them, and twice less damage each does. Explodes in a half smaller radius.
Oven ball – shoots like hover ball, but explodes like sticky bomb, does about 50 damage.
Tornado – gray bouncing ball appears. You must be accurate, because a giant tornado appears and hits in sniper radius and does the same thing what stream does. It last 5 seconds, and every 0.5 second it does 4 damage. Doesn’t change the surface.

Thats all.

Flag Post

Legend

Shoots a brown ball that disapear then it comes a rain on the target you targeted then it comes a grand finale with 30% less damage and then it comes 2 fortresses making the target you hit locked, and the final thing is that it comes 5 sparklers with 95% less damage and crackler with 90% less damage. All that deals like 110 dmg, but needs uber high lvl to get i think.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UltimateGamer32:

It seems like most of my ideas have been covered… Oh well. Here’s one I just came up with.

Blind Faith

Does 200 damage. However, it blasts a random opponent or teammate. Shot comes down from the sky.

pretty sad if you lose 20 xp so it is a bad idea.

Flag Post

Bees – yellow fast forward but double more bees.
Super storm – black bouncing ball appears and a huge black cloud appears in the sky and one lighting strikes, rain with bigger drops rains as long as normal rain, but every drop does 3 damage. A lighting strikes in the end and black cloud disappears.
Tomatoes – three tomatoes like three ball but bigger and each does 35 damage.
Tsunami – HUGE river.
Venus – HUGE inferno.
Snow fight – white stream.
Lightning – bouncing yellow ball and a lightning strikes. (2012)

That’s all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dinoman2223:

Bees – yellow fast forward but double more bees.
Super storm – black bouncing ball appears and a huge black cloud appears in the sky and one lighting strikes, rain with bigger drops rains as long as normal rain, but every drop does 3 damage. A lighting strikes in the end and black cloud disappears.
Tomatoes – three tomatoes like three ball but bigger and each does 35 damage.
Tsunami – HUGE river.
Venus – HUGE inferno.
Snow fight – white stream.
Lightning – bouncing yellow ball and a lightning strikes. (2012)

That’s all.

already exists lightning and same name too, fail lightning idea.

Flag Post

Superglue: Does 20-30 damage depending on level. The projectile is a glue ball and spreads out on the ground on contact and immobilizes any tank(s) it touches for one turn.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlashTom:

Blind Faith

Well, you could just use it at the start. I get what you mean though, that really would be a dicey move in a 200 HP Deathmatch. Maybe 75?

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXTacocubesXx:

Superglue: Does 20-30 damage depending on level. The projectile is a glue ball and spreads out on the ground on contact and immobilizes any tank(s) it touches for one turn.

KChamp isn’t going to make weapons that make someone lose a turn. Nice try though.

Flag Post

They can still fire they’re weapons. They just can’t move the tank. I guess i kind of didn’t think much about my explanation. Thx for catching that.

Flag Post

Blind Faith

Well, you could just use it at the start. I get what you mean though, that really would be a dicey move in a 200 HP Deathmatch. Maybe 75?

your teamate will be angry if you just hit him. But i know what you mean.

Flag Post

Counting dynamite – 3 dynamites that are wrapped together (like in movies) count to three and explode in a massive shot’s radius and does 70 – 80 damage.
Nuclear grenade – Explodes like nuke but makes a hole like the holy grenade does. Does 79 – 89 damage.
RDXhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RDX. Yellow rainbow, does about 70 damage.
Flash – It is actually an invisible bomb, that lands and explodes in a flash. Doesn’t change the surface, and does 15 – 25 damage.

See ya!

Flag Post

Sorry about the failed wiki link…

Flag Post

Blind Faith

still, if the shot randomly damages yourself, it is stupid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXTacocubesXx:

Then you wasted your turn while he still can shoot at you, You must use your head before posting strange ideas

Flag Post

This thread is ooold…

Sorry I just know what to do, booored….

Flag Post

Poor ninjaclone…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dinoman2223:

Poor ninjaclone…

He did a bad job, he nut puur, he iz arrogant XD