[Unofficial] Ideas for weapons? page 8

250 posts

Flag Post

Lava Boom Just like Flame,Blaze,and Inferno but does more dmg and it shoots only 5 fireballs,burning 5 dmg each for 1 second. Lasts 3 second. Slightly better accuracy then Inferno. It “Booms” when hitting target dealing 10 dmg only.

 
Flag Post

Kong Hill Special for only Kong users.Shoots the Kongregate trademark K.Makes an anthill of a bulger. Ants crawl out and dmg the target,brings the target in the anthill,wraps it in leaves then throws it out. The bulger part does 10-15 dmg. Ants doing 5 dmg taking the tank in and throwing it out depending on the height of the hill,does 15-20 dmg. 40 dmg max. They could have something like this for ArmorGames,such as Knight Armor or something.

 
Flag Post

Confuser
Shoots a green shot. It splits into 4 smaller green shots which bounce 3 times. They explode afterwards with a radius equal to Digger, dealing 10 damage and splitting into 4 smaller green shots which bounce 2 times. They also explode with a very small radius, dealing 5 damage and splitting into 2 very small balls, which explode with a tiny radius and deal 2 damage each.

Y2K
Shoots a monitor-like shot. It creates 50 random binary numbers similarly to Sparkler, which deal 1 damage each. Doesn’t effect terrain.

Anthill
Shoots a purple shot. It bulges the ground upon impact, dealing 25 damage. Then, it creates 10 ants which go under the ground, then go towards the surface. Upon reaching the surface, they explode with 3 damage each. Doesn’t effect terrain.

Supernova
Shoots a red, giant shot. At the top of its path, it explodes with a large radius, dealing 40 damage. Then, it shoots 30 flame particles in random directions (even towards you). Each particle does 1 damage per second for 3 seconds.

 
Flag Post

Lightsaber Strike Shoots a lightsaber,and depending on the angle of the shot,hits the tank with the hilt of the lightsaber or the saber of it. Hilt has a 35% chance of hitting while the Saber has a 65% chance of hitting.

 
Flag Post

Sword Rain Exactly like rain,same dmg and such but rains swords.

 
Flag Post

Saber Hail It’s like Hail but 1-2 more damage than it.(Hails sabers)

 
Flag Post

Blade Hurricane Can only be activated in the air. Shoot it into the air,and it forwards to the 2nd nearest enemy,or only at the only enemy for 1v1. It goes near the top of the screen and the blades form a hurricane then destroy everything below. Keeps going for about 3 seconds then stops. Mega Shot radius for each blade.Blades do 8 dmg each.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by OrigamiYoda:

Sword Rain Exactly like rain,same dmg and such but rains swords.

I am MasterMinder and that was my idea

 
Flag Post

Boxbomb: Da projectile is a small pug

It rises above ur tank and it ill say, “Wa?”

Den it ill hover over da ground at an accelerating velocity towards wherever u aimed it at (or maybe da nearest enemy?)

It ill curve sharply upwards just before it reaches da target

When it hits da apex of its curve, it ill stop momentarily and say, “Shmeegle!”

It ill den slam down onto the target w/ da power of 10 nukes, leaving an empty space and if dere is a tank(s) den dere gone as well

(In honour of boxy, an autistic pug 8)

 
Flag Post

Mechanical Moles
Epic name but i cant think of what it should do. Anyone have any ideas??

 
Flag Post

Nucular Missile

It’s a missile that acts like a spliter, releasing warheads and does 60 damage for each warhead, but small radius (4 warheads)

Only available in weapon packs (which mean’s I’m not getting it). But I just know that people are gonna abuse it and use it close range with little power like people do with splitter.

 
Flag Post

Shuriken

Looks like a throwing star. Upon hitting ground or an enemy, shoots out a spiral of shuriken-shaped projectiles with a blast range like that of a sniper (must hit a tank to damage). First projectile does 25 damage, the others do 4.

Creeper Bomb

Fires a creeper head. Creeper head makes a Sssssssss effect when hitting anything, then explodes with blast range of a normal hover-ball. Deals 40 damage.

Plane

Fires a small plane that flies perfectly straight and drops bombs similarly to seagull. If plane hits the ground or a tank it explodes with the blast range of a hover-ball, and shoots out 15 fireballs. Plane does 50 damage, fireballs do 5 damage every second, and bombs do 10 damage.

 
Flag Post

Homing Missiles:

Shoots a flare, where it lands 5 homing missiles shoot from the sky at different angles towards the ground, about halfway to the ground they could start homing in on the tank closest to them, be it friend or foe :)

 
Flag Post

Unnamed

Shoots a flare that bounces 3 times. Flare then disappears and 3 missiles smash into the exact spot where it lands. Each missile does 40 damage but has a blast area of a sniper.

Spreader or Crawler

Fires a large green shot that splits into 2 smaller ones that which split again and a third time.
Original shot has a blast size like that of a bounsplode, does 30 damage, next ones are a bit smaller and do 15, next ones are yet smaller and do 8, and last ones don’t damage terrain and do 5 damage.

 
Flag Post

NukeX

Enhanced Nuke. 100 Damage!

 
Flag Post

Deathquake

Enhanced Earthquake. 1337 Damage!!! XD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fan654fdf2:

Deathquake

Enhanced Earthquake. 1337 Damage!!! XD

Haha, nice joke (no sarcasm or ironic) sorry for bad english

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fan654fdf2:

NukeX

Enhanced Nuke. 100 Damage!

Ehh don’t nukes already do 100

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjacloneXD:

Mechanical Moles
Epic name but i cant think of what it should do. Anyone have any ideas??

Moles that seek out enemies maybe?

 
Flag Post

Tunneler It makes a tunnel through all map in the shot direction(allowing players to go through) for 2-3 turns, dealing 10 damage to anyone in its path. After 2-3 turns an earthquake occurs, dealing normal earthquake damage to everyone and additional 50 to those in the tunnel.

Update: just remembered the names taken. If anyone else likes the idea, can you create another name?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by killer640:

Pacifist
If you hit an enemy with it it makes him unable to attack. Deals 10 damage.

 
Flag Post

Deluge
Blasts the enemy with 50 water shots that deal 1-2 damage each in rapid-fire fashion.

C4
Places a plastic explosive where it lands. After 3 rounds, C4 will flash 5 times and explode with a hover-ball radius dealing 60 damage.

Trident
Fires a blue trident that does 20 damage on impact and makes a fountain of water shots that do 6 each.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonflamesx45:

Nucular Missile

It’s a missile that acts like a spliter, releasing warheads and does 60 damage for each warhead, but small radius (4 warheads)

Only available in weapon packs (which mean’s I’m not getting it). But I just know that people are gonna abuse it and use it close range with little power like people do with splitter.

Sorry, I already took this exact idea.

Carpet Bomb
Shoots a flare that looks like an Artillery flare. No matter where you shoot, it will carpet bomb the ENTIRE screen with 20 bombs, like the Helicopter. Each explosion does 15 damage and has a small radius.

Propeller
Shoots a black flare. After it has bounced 5 times, a huge, black propeller will fall apart and strike the area on 3 points. Deals 50 damage on each point, doesn’t effect terrain.

Mancala
Shoots a brown rectangle that splits up to 72 colorful stones in the air, as much as in a mancala set. Each stone bounces 2 times, and does 1 damage per bounce. Doesn’t effect terrain.

Wheel of Doom
Shoots a large, fiery, wooden wheel that works like a Roller and goes until it goes offscreen. Also, it sprays 30 fiery particles in random directions (under itself too). Does 40 damage if it hits directly. Each fiery particle does 2 damage per second, for 3 seconds. Doesn’t effect terrain.

 
Flag Post

Super Spligger – Same physics as a Super Splitter, except releases small diggers. Diggers hit 3 times and deal 2 damage at least range and 7 damage at longest range each.

 
Flag Post

Suggestion 1:

I think there should be some weapons that can hit enemy’s hp directly even though he/she has armor. It would be a good additional mechanic.

Suggestion 2:

This may require a big overhaul on weapons but here it is: I think that when you level up you should only get new types of weapons. (For example if you have flame you shouldnt get blaze) And same types of weapons should become available by leveling them up. (For example at lvl 3 flame becomes blaze, shot becomes heavy shot and so on) It would make more sense and diminish “i had bad weapons” problem.