Chat Moderation/Reporting

7 posts

Flag Post

I just exited a game where a certain player used the chat to direct racism and general hatred to another player. There needs to be a method of controling this behaviour through either moderation or a simple mute button.
Also please just discourage any of this kind of talk that you see in the game. It just hurts everyone at the end of the day.

Flag Post

There is a mute button in-game, u click on the tank of the person u want to mute

Flag Post

Also, it’s the internet. You can’t get flustered at every little comment made by some 12 year old.

It annoys me a lot more when they spam and try to ruin the game in some way, like purposely taking 40 seconds to shoot each time or shooting teammates.

In both cases, a votekick feature would be nice.

Flag Post

I think there should be a room mod for the game. The chats are becoming too crazy and unenjoyable.

Flag Post

I agree. I like the game but I’ve never seen a game with so many offensive and spam chat…

Flag Post
Originally posted by pendragon_25:

I just exited a game where a certain player used the chat to direct racism and general hatred to another player. There needs to be a method of controling this behaviour through either moderation or a simple mute button.
Also please just discourage any of this kind of talk that you see in the game. It just hurts everyone at the end of the day.

You can mute other players by clicking their tank.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator