We all hate these assholes

5 posts

Flag Post

I have found alot of assholes in stacking games.
Well yes, I gave them a little lesson when I talked bad to them.
And we all hate these assholes. These assholes is like: someone misses asshole: OMG U FUCKING IDIOT GET A BETTER AIM U FUCKING NOOB. (or). someone laughs Asshole: WHAT YA LAUGHING AT U FUCKING NOOB, YOU GROSS FUCK. (or). some says: lol you missed :) SHUT THE FUCK UP U FUCKER
But how do we clean them away for SSL2, Thats what we are going to talk about in this forum. You can come with like: ‘’You can blablabla… so they will be banned’’ or something like that. Please come with something that will help.
? = dont know the name

I have seen assholes in stacking game: Shnuk-?-?.
Assholes in normal 2 vs 2 deathmatches: Back2Back-vangelis13-dopeyxbrian-ptica-JJaem-Freekill1.
in shellshock Live 2 game chat in kongregate: ?-?-Hfus2-disturbed1310-spudda057.
lol something special happend to me and Hfus2. First I said: you keep stealing my boxes and irritating the team and doing all kinda assholy stuff, You are irritating me seriusly. Hfus2: Is that the best you have? me: What do you have that is best?
Hfus2: … Me: NOTHING! Hfus2: what grade are you on?…. Me: What grade are YOU on? Hfus2: 1st.
Me: 1st grade? ur 1st grade LMFAO LMAO. Hfus2 ragequit

Please help us getting rid of the idiots we have in the SSL2 games or chats.
I have seen good people.
These are the good people: sucks2beU-?-?-?-?-?
as you can see, there are pretty much kind people here too!
Lets be happy we have kind people!!!! :D
THANKS!!!!!!!:D

Flag Post

wow man thanks, i’m going to watch out for that ? guy, he seems to be quite a asshole, but why did you mark him on the good people too?

hue

Flag Post

I didn’t mark him on good people. I just said that the user: Shnuk is a bad guy, didn’t put him in the good list.
But the user: sucks2beyou is a good person
? means that I don’t remember the name

Flag Post

i don’t know about this but my friend got banned cause she was underage and she’s crying know do you know how to get her account back?

Flag Post
Originally posted by PinkEevee:

i don’t know about this but my friend got banned cause she was underage and she’s crying know do you know how to get her account back?

I dont think she can get her kongregate or shellshock account back, but she can play on shellshocklive2.com

http://shellshocklive2.com/

Its the official Game site and has no age restrictions.