Kicking Players Fast

10 posts

Flag Post

Oh Man T_T
This is The Bad News

I Made A Lvl 1-10 Battle.
But When I’m Waiting. Lvl 50 And Lvl 28 Player Joined My Game.
When I Kicked Them.
They Joined Again.
They Joined Too Fast.
Then I Raged At Lvl 50 And Lvl 28 Player.

Any Tips To Kick Them Fast?

WARNING: Don’t Laugh At Me Or I’ll RAGE AT YOU!

Flag Post

My idea is to change the title as fast as possible when you kick them

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterMinder:

My idea is to change the title as fast as possible when they leave

Thank You Master. Any More Tips?

Flag Post

Uhmm pretty much if it is no one there that is level 1-10 then let the 11+ lvls join until full or something then leave it and make new one named 1-10. So the old 1-10 lvl game you made is already going in-game while you wait for 1-10 lvls join!
:D Was it difficult to know what I meant, then post back and ask.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Why did your posts being removed by a moderator??? O_o

Flag Post

I Think It’s Becuase Of XRRRX Bullying Me.
Maybe I Swear. I Think?

Flag Post

I happen to be having the opposite problem. A player must be given one game to prove their worth before they’re kicked. That is, unless they’re using vulgar language. Then, during the battle, the host should be given the ability to kick the player out of the game. It it’s an opponent, the opponent team gets 30 Shield each. If it’s your teammate, you’ll lose an amount of hit-points equal to the difference between the two of your levels.

Give a red exclamation-mark warning in the background of the chat-room screen when there is a high-level host, and ten seconds for a newbie to make their case to play. I hate it when a malice-minded level 50 kicks me out just because I’m a “noob”. I’m no noob. I’m an SSL vet. I hear you elroyboy18. Because I understand the opposite problem, I understand yours.

kChamp, you’ve got a huge problem to fix. No, two huge problems. There’s too much liberty. And it takes quite a problem for a conservative American like me to say that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by elroyboy18:

I Think It’s Becuase Of XRRRX Bullying Me.
Maybe I Swear. I Think?

He doesn’t bully, he just messes around with people sometimes, ik him from another game, so I would know (;