Tank Coin Scamed

4 posts

Flag Post

I purchased ‘Tank Upgrades’ with tank coins and had been receiving their benefits untill a recent update which not only Removed the upgrade levels i had Earned… but also did not refund my tank coins either.

I purchased 3 Armor upgrade points at 15 tank coins each.
I got these at an early level and eventually reached a point where my armor had Exceeded the total allowance (112/100) As i pointed out in another forum post, and had asked for the problem to be fixed in a way that would not hurt the Players, But alas, I have 0 tank coins and my armor is down to 95/100.

I would expect a refund (i did pay for the upgrades) in tank coins or even just the 3 ‘Tank Upgrade’ Slots that i had purchased in-game. I paid a total of 45 tank coins.

Hope this is fixed, thanks in advance.

Flag Post

I think that this problem needs to be fixed too. I have a problem with premium content as well, my selection of deluxe tank is neutralized at the start of each day or each level. Premium features need to be bolted into place!

Flag Post

This needs fixing…

Flag Post

I have it to my tank coins disappeared im missing 80 coins i bought a weapon pack 3 but it charged me twice thats not cool man