Aimbot in Shellshock 2

18 posts

Flag Post

Hello to all
Before u start to spend real money to this game Its good to know that ppl start to use aimbots in this game.That mean they know exact coordinates and power to hit you.It really mess the felling about this game and also destroy the advantage u have for your real money.
Im not happy about another game destroyed by few stupd ppl but its like in real world.Some ppl never understand fair game and winnig is all what they want even if they use unfair advantage.
Marry xmass to all

Flag Post

I’m not sure that ‘Aim-bots’ is the correct choice of words, some players are naturally good at aiming (most level 30+ tanks for example) know how much power to use and how to aim it. However, i have encountered players who would use ‘Protractors and Rulers’ as measurements of power and range at specific angles (these players also admitted to it) by noting the locations and distance between the tanks. Overall, if someone wants to cheat at this game then record their name and only create your own Games, when these players show up you can Kick them at your Leisure. Such as players who use multiple accounts in FFA or Team Based Games (they might have one of their tanks on the opposing teams as a way to guarantee a win). Just use common sence, better judgement, and have fun gaming!

Flag Post

Today again:Whole team recieving exact coordinates from one guy.Game over after few turns (3 or 4).Really funny game :-(

Flag Post

Yes, it is possible to use rulerrs to calculate exact power and angle to hit. That means it’s probably possible to make bots that do that for you. Someone (devs) should look into that.

Flag Post

Strikes me that it’s “exact” every time just repeating what he said, how would rulers and protractors always have that type of precision, either someone that has played for a very long time and knows the basic power necessities for any angle that they may use in a certain situation or as the guy said “an aimbot”

Flag Post

If someone knows game gravity value and did some calculation, its easy to calculate the path in each case, using simple math. And the game even gives out everything – coordinates of shot, wind ammount e.t.c.

Flag Post

Why would you need a protractor? It already says the angle and power.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Why would you need a protractor? It already says the angle and power.

what he ^ said

Flag Post
Originally posted by a3lex33:

If someone knows game gravity value and did some calculation, its easy to calculate the path in each case, using simple math. And the game even gives out everything – coordinates of shot, wind ammount e.t.c.

or if you go to firing range and know the trajectory of your shot and distance, angle, power etc, you can calculate the gravity constant

Flag Post

Actually I am a lvl 3x tank and after spending few hours at firing range I can snipe anyone from other side of the screen. Ppl say it’s too hardcore just ‘to train’ at firing range and that I’m too much ‘into’ the game and they look down on me. So no matter what and how… ppl WILL complain.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tommmmmm:

Actually I am a lvl 3x tank and after spending few hours at firing range I can snipe anyone from other side of the screen. Ppl say it’s too hardcore just ‘to train’ at firing range and that I’m too much ‘into’ the game and they look down on me. So no matter what and how… ppl WILL complain.

Yea dats pree hardcore, but gud on u 8)

Flag Post

but there is an aimbot, just that not every good player is an aimbot :P

Flag Post

Actually, on the official game forums, people have discussed ways to guarantee hits, and calculate how to shoot

Flag Post

I am level 12 and i know when i hit guaranteed hits. I imagine the line (aiming power, angle shower) half the way to the target, but the line must go a mm back . Aimbots ruin the game. People get more happy when they win following the rules, than cheating. Think of it. Hitting the target with a sniper with no mistakes is half accuracy and half luck. Actually accuracy takes the lead. Not many cheaters read this forum. And only few understand. Think of it.

Flag Post

Y? Y U BRING THIS CONVERSATION BACK?

Originally posted by duudez:

Actually, on the official game forums, people have discussed ways to guarantee hits, and calculate how to shoot

Flag Post

However, they might not be using an aimbot. The supply ‘tracer’ shows the shot trajectory for you. Even so, it is possible to calculate the constant with rulers and therefore be using an ‘aimbot’

Flag Post

You can hit almost every time if your knowledge of how all the weapons work and how they arc. Just think of the arc of the shot and you shot have good accuracy.

Flag Post

It’s not aimbots… They either use tracers, or they exactly know (counting from gravity, how the shot will be launched, wind) where the shot will get to.