BUG! URRRGH!

7 posts

Flag Post

I joined a game with 5 others players then one error came “You are not connected to ssl server etc” so i was redirected to home page…then i joined another game….and i was on both the games…the maps changed continously…i could get messages from both the previous game and the current game players… my tank was moving but i wasn’t doing anything…tank was attacking but i was just sitting there and seeing it change from one map to another and moving by itself.
WHAT THE HECK IS THIS :/

Flag Post

This bug is known as “imperialbug”, it was made by the imperialist troops to defeat the Red Army! But we, bolsheviks, from the powerful Soviet Union, will never give up!
All hail Stalin!

Let’s defeat the imperialist troops comrades!

Flag Post

lolwut

Flag Post

I thought it was made by the imperialist troops to defeat the droid army.
All hail starwars!

Flag Post

GTFO …IT IS SERIOUS…IT HAS HAPPENED TWICEKCHAMP YOU SUCK!

Flag Post

This happened to me a few minutes ago. As Cool604 described, I joined the first game and got a " You have been disconnected from Shellshock servers error " and joined another game. As soon as I got into the other game, the map changed to the other map, and they kept changing back and forth. I was also getting the texts of both rooms and that kept on for about a minute or two until I got disconnected from the server.

I really hope that this bug will be fixed.

Flag Post

its an update that does it, omg be patient. its over