Abusive language

9 posts

Flag Post

How can you tolerate people having nicks like “niggerkiller” or “fasistas” calling there game “Nazi”, “Facism” etc. and calling other people “subhuman” ? Shouldn’t they be banned?

Flag Post

they should be banned and also have their account deleted. and if it happens again, the email account and ip must be banned, too. in my opinion.

Flag Post

Yeah, they should definitely have a filter on account names.

Flag Post

There is nothing you can do about it. More of it, they probably enjoy it when people start raging about it. So, the best thing you can do is ignore and/or mute them.

Flag Post

I saw once “Big Floppy Titties” as a game name. Hehe ;)

Flag Post

i once saw the name cuntycocksucker

Flag Post

There will be always an immature troll. Ignore them and remember there can’t be mature people without immature people. So be sure to show a little gratitude for those immature trolls.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phauriel:

How can you tolerate people having nicks like “niggerkiller” or “fasistas” calling there game “Nazi”, “Facism” etc. and calling other people “subhuman” ? Shouldn’t they be banned?

v how does it feel that the only ass you’ll get is when your hand slips through the toilet paper?

Flag Post

today 3-18-13 i heard smeone cuss because people would move . i told him to watch his lnguige