tank coins

16 posts

Flag Post

i did not get tank coins on i signed up for plink and got nothing

Flag Post

so did i thats why i removed the like status from my Facebook page

Flag Post

You can get tank coins on the green suply boxes (depends on the luck you have,needs at least 2 luck to get 1 tank coin from green suply boxes)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I wish there would be more ways to get tank coins because your never gonna get ANYTHING that you want by collecting them slowly from boxes.

Flag Post

^Do surveys 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

^Do surveys 8)

surveys suck, why getting free kreds you are too poor to get your own money, that is survey-sign.

Flag Post

^Y waste $$$ when u can do it for free? Maybe I leik saving my up my $$$ for better things 8)

Flag Post

I’m dying for tank coins just like everyone else. I know your parents peg this annoying line on you all the time but, there are poor, starving people in less developed countries in the world who don’t have the luxury of playing computer games. Just be grateful that you are lucky enough to not be one of those people and have the money to buy computers and play nice games such as this. Don’t take it for granted.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:

^Y waste $$$ when u can do it for free? Maybe I leik saving my up my $$$ for better things 8)

then dont do surveys and dont buy packs then.

Flag Post

^Y u hating on surveys? Just cuz u cant complete dem doesnt meen dey suck 8)

Flag Post

^^ he wants the weap packs for free… no work or money included cuz he hates deluxe and weap pack people kickin his butt all the time cuz they got time and money for it

Flag Post

I hate people who want prices without challenging. How boring.

Flag Post

There should be challenges! Each challenge you beat gives 10 tank coins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by solomonups194:

There should be challenges! Each challenge you beat gives 10 tank coins.

Make that five, you can get three tank coins in a box, sometimes five.

Unless that is you want a MONTHLY challenge. Then ten coins would be right. A good example would be “play 80 matches and win at least half”