vote kick ingame

16 posts

Flag Post

out of several reasons it might be good to vote somebody out of a running game.

in stacking games if someone doesnt want to suddenly
if people talk … in whatever way or insult other players (even if muting does some help)

any chance to implement such a feature / or have thought about it ??

best
d_d

Flag Post

i agree

Flag Post

The only problem is a troll kicking you just to troll you.

Flag Post

FFA battles would have to be unanimous. that is, if there are 5 players, 4 would have to vote yes. For 3vs3 team battles, i think if a group wants to vote their teammate out, just the two team members need to vote yes. If they want to vote someone on the other team out, it would have to be unanimous like before. The only thing to gain from getting rid of a teammate is if they are afk or teamkilling.

Also, when you initiate a vote kick, it doesn’t take effect until the beginning of the next turn.

Flag Post

Just look at votekicking in “WoW” games “LFR” feature, abused to no end, anonymous ppl do not love their fellow anonymous neighbour sorta speak, I’d say a kick feature for players would be great but I don’t trust ppl to use it right.

Flag Post

i agree, with the vote kick

Flag Post

Kicking during a game- I agree with it, because there are a lot of people that do not know that is just a game..

• they start telling bad words and this could bother other players
  • they could hit their teammate intentionally to make him/her lose
  • they may hack (I haven’t seen hackers in ShellShock Live 2 yet)

Flag Post

I agree! It should be tied into a flagging feature.

Flag Post

I agree with the ingame kicking but… say its round 29 and the other person just beat you… now see it from the winners view: your about to win and get lots of xp when poof your kicked out of the game. I mean wouldnt that just be so disapointing??? So im kinda in with the idea cause somepeople are relly annoying but im not cause i know if you put in in-game kicking lots will be like this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by snowballhead:

I agree with the ingame kicking but… say its round 29 and the other person just beat you… now see it from the winners view: your about to win and get lots of xp when poof your kicked out of the game. I mean wouldnt that just be so disapointing??? So im kinda in with the idea cause somepeople are relly annoying but im not cause i know if you put in in-game kicking lots will be like this.

It should be that after half the rounds every player must vote to kick, even the allies. I see the problem you’ve outlined, and I agree with it thoroughly. Therefore a “Halfway Kick Block” would have to be implemented.

Flag Post

I agree a lot, there have many trollers or annoying players that you wanted a lot to kick him. Will be a good idea but some people will abuse of this kicking the enemy when he’s winning.

Flag Post

i like the idea but there are many flaws… so it will be difficult to create a kicking system that is untrollable

Flag Post

TIPICAL TROLL using jet pack out of the map, skiping the bounce wall and hiting players from the other side. That sucks.

Flag Post

I Agree need votekick for trolls and afk

Flag Post

maybe you could report people abusing the vote kicking and kChamp or somebody could ban them from using vote kick

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXTacocubesXx:

maybe you could report people abusing the vote kicking and kChamp or somebody could ban them from using vote kick

lol