448 posts

Flag Post

Big-bang

Shots 2 projectils that make a huge explosion in colision 60-80 damage

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike969:

Big-bang

Maybe 3 shots that explode on 20 damage per shot and same radius as a ghost bomb

Flag Post

a bomb that explodes more bombs

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlashTom:

Big-bang

Maybe 3 shots that explode on 20 damage per shot and same radius as a ghost bomb

Wouldn’t that be like ghostlets? Unless they affect the terrain then I guess it is.

Originally posted by supersoldier007:

a bomb that explodes more bombs

[facepalm] Well uh, no. But that does give me an idea. :P

Grenade Storm

Shoots a grenade that has other grenades that fall down with it, like Magic Shower or Seagull. The grenade that spawns the others does 25 damage while the spawned grenades do 20 each. And like Magic Shower and Seagull, the grenade will stop spawning them once they hit the ground, but it doesn’t explode on contact with the ground.

Flag Post

How bout a lifeline that whoever you shoot at, they get their health regenerated.like 15/20 each turn for how long the shoot

Flag Post

Cluster bombs

Like cactus strike replace cactus and turn into mini nades mini nades :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shafayat1234:

How bout a lifeline that whoever you shoot at, they get their health regenerated.like 15/20 each turn for how long the shoot

Won’t be added, well unless kChamp decides that he wants to change the game a bit. But I don’t think it would be a shot. I actually think if that idea was incorporated into the game, it would be an item (supplies,shield,etc.). I’d call it regen.

Flag Post

Cluster bombs

You said mini nades twice :P but it’s pretty good, but I can use a little more detail for you. Cluster Grenades would make a bit more sense, but I won’t complain too much. For example, would the flare flash grenades (like the flash of the Cactus Strike’s flare) or be a grenade itself. Anyway, there should be 4 grenades falling from the sky. Each of those grenades do 20 damage each. The mini nades coming out of them should be an amount of 4 each (16 mini nades), and each of those mini nades do 10 damage. if you do the math, the max damage on one person, (hard to have all those grenades do that, but nonetheless) is 220 damage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UltimateGamer32:

Cluster bombs

You said mini nades twice :P but it’s pretty good, but I can use a little more detail for you. Cluster Grenades would make a bit more sense, but I won’t complain too much. For example, would the flare flash grenades (like the flash of the Cactus Strike’s flare) or be a grenade itself. Anyway, there should be 4 grenades falling from the sky. Each of those grenades do 20 damage each. The mini nades coming out of them should be an amount of 4 each (16 mini nades), and each of those mini nades do 10 damage. if you do the math, the max damage on one person, (hard to have all those grenades do that, but nonetheless) is 220 damage.

Cluster bombs

Like cactus strike replace cactus and turn into mini nades

Flag Post

Cluster bombs

Cluster bombs

Like cactus strike replace cactus and turn into mini nades

llllllloolllllll

Flag Post

An idea:

Fluster: Shoots a flare that calls sticky rain but each explosion does 10 damage but meanwhile it comes a green fountain underneath going up towards surface where the flare disapeared, then it comes 5 small grenades just like fountain just with grenades instead of water, each grenade could do 8 damage and a level 5 Fluster should do 12 damage for grenades and still 10 damage for the sticky rain.

Flag Post

Sonic rainbow

Shots a rainbow wich does 60^damage

Flag Post

Fart Power:Would instantly kill the person 5 feet away from you

Flag Post

Vladimir Putin

Russian president appears, push the red button and million ICBM’s appear.

Flag Post

Sonic rainsiobow

The Simplest idea ever, but it makes a good point.

Very bad, you should actually not use the forums, read this http://www.kongregate.com/forums/241-shellshock-live-2/topics/274039-using-this-forum?page=1#posts-5896543 before you do bad things.

Originally posted by juniorlhp:

Vladimir Putin

very bad idea, dont come here with ultra 999999999999999999999999999999 bombs suddenly appear, very bad idea.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Splilder Will shoot a flare with a builder that will split into 2.
Poision Ray Will shoot a ray that will take 5 damage for 5 turns.
CubeGun Will shoot a rapidfire of blocks, taking 15 damage a turn.

Flag Post

Add an explanation for all weapons in game

Flag Post

Magical, magical Rainbow
Shoots a RAINBOW which stops half a secound before hitting the ground and creates a shield deflecting all damage in the direction oppisite to what is was fired over about 2 cm on the screen for one enemy turn

This would not be op because it would be easy to get it on a bad angle and do almost nothing+ timing issues as well it would be the hardest to use but one of the best weapons in 4+ player You could also not fire it straight down because then it would be facing the ground and be of no use

Oh btw no-ones going to look at any of your ideas in-case you hadn’t realised.

Originally posted by FlashTom:

Sonic rainsiobow

The Simplest idea ever, but it makes a good point.

Very bad, you should actually not use the forums, read this http://www.kongregate.com/forums/241-shellshock-live-2/topics/274039-using-this-forum?page=1#posts-5896543 before you do bad things.

Originally posted by juniorlhp:

Vladimir Putin

very bad idea, dont come here with ultra 999999999999999999999999999999 bombs suddenly appear, very bad idea.

So trollings not a problem and also an object which kills someone 5 feet away or does significant damage would be great, but make it unusable unless you have not moved that turn (itd be nice to kill people who run at you with overpowered weapons)

Flag Post

I see spam! Wut do?
First of all, do not quote the post. Second of all, DO NOT QUOTE THE POST.
What you should do is flag it and let a mod take care of it. Quoting the post, even to say “get back on topic,” just makes the problem worse. If you want to get the thread back on topic, do so! Just don’t quote the post in the process. (Also: don’t quote the post.)

Originally posted in Rules. Uh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dinoman2223:

I see spam! Wut do?
First of all, do not quote the post. Second of all, DO NOT QUOTE THE POST.
What you should do is flag it and let a mod take care of it. Quoting the post, even to say “get back on topic,” just makes the problem worse. If you want to get the thread back on topic, do so! Just don’t quote the post in the process. (Also: don’t quote the post.)

Originally posted in Rules. Uh.

Kinda what I did to Shafayat. But I have no idea why my post was removed in the process. I’m not sure what I posted there, but if it was stupid, I apologize for whatever that was. Maybe I quoted the post. Maybe it said something inapprproiate but honestly, I do apologize.

Flag Post

Well anyways, I’ll stop complaining about stuff and actually make ideas :P

Acid

Shoots 10 tiny shots that are like flame, but eat away at the terrain. Does 6 damage per acid. I also took thought in a weapon called “Acid Rain” Which shoots a green flare, summoning 20 acid shots that eat away at the terrain like acid. Each acid raindrop does 4 damage.

Flag Post

Well anyways, I’ll stop complaining about stuff and actually make ideas :P

Acid

Shoots 10 tiny shots that are like flame, but eat away at the terrain. Does 6 damage per acid. I also took thought in a weapon called “Acid Rain” Which shoots a green flare, summoning 20 acid shots that eat away at the terrain like acid. Each acid raindrop does 4 damage.

Very good Ideas.
Well im not a duck but i still got good ideas =P
BTW, Very good Ideas