[unofficial] Shellshock bugs

23 posts

Flag Post

This thread is not to hate the game, it is to post some errors if you encounter them to help other avoid those bugs and hopefully kChamp to realise and fix them (assuming he reads this lol). Describe what you were doing when the bug happened and what the bug was. Images are allowed if they show the error.

Flag Post

I encountered a bug while in the pre-game lobby. the server was 3v3 and there were 4 people in it, 3 of them on team one. i changed the server to 2v2 with 3 people still on team 1, everyone readied up, the countdown finished but the game failed to launch. everyone was then green, but the 3 people on team one were locked in and couldnt change team. It Appears this broke the lobby as i changed it back to 3v3 but it still would not launch and team 1 were still locked in and could not change to team ? or 2. eventually we had to quit and make a new lobby.

Flag Post

I’ve had this bug occur to me every once in a while. Ive played this game since the beginning and since then I’ve seen it occur less and less but its still there.

Basically some floating crates don’t go off your screen after they have been shot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by davidxrawr:

Basically some floating crates don’t go off your screen after they have been shot.

Yeah i get that alot normally it only ever happens to me when i change tabs and while im on a different tab someone gets the box. I think its a bit like laserburn in shellshock1

Flag Post

Another bug that is really starting to annoy me is sometimes when i lock in a weapon, i check it it is fine. but then when it fires it fires a different weapon which gets really anoying especially when it shoots river instead of digger etc. i know this is happening because its happened 20+ times and i check what i have locked in.

Flag Post

If you use the tracer item, then attempt to change your shot trajectory, it often disconnects you from the game. Happened twice out of the 3 times I used the item.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheSilenT:

If you use the tracer item, then attempt to change your shot trajectory, it often disconnects you from the game. Happened twice out of the 3 times I used the item.

That has never happened to me O.o iv used about 5 tracers minimum and never happened. maybe its coincidence

Flag Post

I’ve had this bug happen twice, my back roller rolled forward like the normal roller. I made sure both times it was on back roller when I fired, and both times it was orange colored not red like the normal roller.

Flag Post
Originally posted by computersrule:

I’ve had this bug happen twice, my back roller rolled forward like the normal roller. I made sure both times it was on back roller when I fired, and both times it was orange colored not red like the normal roller.

yeah that happens if you do it on low power and shoot it into the wind, the wind blows it backwards and changes the direction it rolls. Same thing with the barriers either side of the map.

Flag Post

Says
KONGREGATE

ERROR. TRY AGAIN LATER.

This sucks. I really wanna play this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjacloneXD:
Originally posted by computersrule:

yeah that happens if you do it on low power and shoot it into the wind, the wind blows it backwards and changes the direction it rolls. Same thing with the barriers either side of the map.

But there was no wind… and it hadn’t hit either of the barriers

Flag Post

^^^ no idea then O.o

Flag Post

Perhaps this is my lack of knowledge on using the new items, but whenever I try to use a jetpack, I aim and hit enter to use it, but instead of using it it just opens up chat…would like to be able to get out of holes in the ground, thanks :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Applehead3:

Says
KONGREGATE

ERROR. TRY AGAIN LATER.

This sucks. I really wanna play this game.

Keep refreshing.Its usually you,not the game.

Flag Post

There seems to be quit a lot of lobby errors. some1 quit just after they readied up

Flag Post

really wierd thing happened after i finished a game. went back to lobby and there was no one there me included

Flag Post

Logged on today and my jetpack item was reduced. I had five, maybe six yesterday and today I have only one? I’ve never used one and yet clearly 4-5 of my jetpacks just disappeared. No clue how it happened or what caused it, but I was looking forward to jetpacking around at some point in the future!

Now I just picked up a tracer item from a crate, my total went from 5 down to 2?? What in the world is going on? I dislike this glitch quite a bit.

Flag Post

why do I have to change my tank style every time I log on, seems like I should only have to pick it then…waalaaa it should stay that way.

Maybe i’m asken for too much? Or is the game set up like this for everyone else as well?

Flag Post

I was about to level up, but couldn’t wait for the match to finish, had to go. So I just left the match, knowing I had already gained enough ingame xp to level up. I did level up after I left the match. I did not, however, receive a tank upgrade. So apparently when you level up by leaving a game you don’t receive a tank upgrade. That’s lame.

Flag Post

In the game I earn lets say…. 40 XP and at the end I only get like 20!

Flag Post

Not a bug really. However, not being able to see your angle when up against the right hand wall is inconvenient for folks that like to shoot from the corners.

Flag Post

Hiding in a corner is not the strategically best idea, especially when someone uses Sprouter or Blossom, your going to take a ton of damage, but the Angle numbers should stay on the screen instead of being half-hidden.

Flag Post

Here is something I have noticed with Armor, i bought tank upgrades with Coins and used all of them in the Armor Upgrade slot when i was around level 10, i’m now level 28 and my armor is Over the Max allowed and the upgrades that i paid for do not show up in my upgrade column but i still have the armor boost that i obtained from paying for them. My current armor is 106/100 and i still have a few armor slots to obtain from Level Ups (Promotions). I’m not sure if this is a bug or if Kchamp intended this as a reward for players who used Tank Coins for their Profile as an extra advantage. Although at this rate i will have max armor and be 140/100, I’m not sure if their is a limit to the amount of tank upgrades you can obtain if you use Tank Coins on all of them, maybe armor can obtain 999/100?? So i’m posting what i have observed on my own profile in the hopes that this will be corrected in a way that allows all players to be Equal in battle without making their purchase of Tank Coin Upgrades a complete loss, such as a refund of the points spent on the Tank Coin Upgrades. Hope this is fixed soon. Thanks.