Enclave Pack

26 posts

Flag Post

I cant be bothered farming the extra 5k for an enclave pack… Is it worth it? What is the reward for buying your first, and are the cards better or what? I do have all of the common and all but 1 uncommon from the standard set, but another 12 or so of rare/legend to get.

Flag Post

If you’ve been more keen in your selection of a booster pack to buy you probably should of checked your profile before buying an Enclave pack.

Enclave is a booster pack which is specialized in nothing more but the Xeno race.
Gold is known for giving out 1 Legendary for each race and a big bunch of Uniques as well which are very useful to get.
If you ever plan to play Xeno then you might consider buying an Enclave booster pack

Flag Post

Is there More Xeno cards in the enclave pack then the gold pack? Im planing on making a Xeno deck.

Flag Post

So… the booster isn’t from the Enclave set? It does have a lot of Xeno cards in it but the trade off to me isn’t worth it; 10000 gold for 1 rare/legend when I could have 2. You say it is specialized in the Xeno race, but it’s not all xeno. I still have plenty of rares and a few uncommons to get from the standard set, I may as well buy it, right?

I expect, though, I’m about to need a xeno deck at some stage soon, right? I’m at mission 47 right now. I’m going to need a Xeno commander at some stage too then I guess.

Still, what is the reward for buying the first Enclave Pack?

Flag Post

I forgot what the reward is, I believe it was something interesting someone please notify me about it’s content.
Going Xeno rocks with the help of Enclave, some MUST-HAVE’s are only in Enclave regarding Xeno.

You don’t necessarily need to go for Xeno, I’m still doing great with my BT and Raider deck. In fact I think my Raider deck is stronger then how my Xeno deck ever could become.

Flag Post

I’ve been experimenting, I have a xeno/raider hybrid which is doing fairly well, but I really need a Xeno commander. Plenty of good gold Xeno cards from rewards, as well as Apex (cant remember if it was a pack or reward).

Flag Post

I’d wait for a Vyander off a Gold pack. (Heal All Xeno 1)

Flag Post

Either way you get 3 common, 2 uncommon, and 1 rare/legendary card with the two packs. Enclave just has a lot more Xeno cards and less of everything else. If you plan on going with a Xeno deck, you definitely need Enclave packs.

Flag Post

If I remember correctly the rewards for buying first Enclave pack is 25 gold :) . I think I’ll stick with gold pack until late game. And maybe in some future update devs will make Nexus available for gold, so we’ll need all the money we can get.

Flag Post

its reward is 50 gold. Thats like a 0.5% return on investment!

Flag Post

The naivety in ALL you guys just said is astounding.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Redlaw:

lol ya

Flag Post

I’m glad I didn’t post in this thread when I had the chance. XD

Flag Post

yay another thread you dug up to make fun on people because they used cards that have no use in current meta /o\

Flag Post

Check the date…

Flag Post

Invasion coordinator, 3 imperial rally all structures ,1-2 extra canon walkers , and thats it in enclave packs. evrything else is junk. And those mentioned are also not very important.

Flag Post
Originally posted by molokot:

Invasion coordinator, 3 imperial rally all structures ,1-2 extra canon walkers , and thats it in enclave packs. evrything else is junk. And those mentioned are also not very important.

The Rally structure is called ComSat. Not being a jerk, I’m trying to help newer players to know what it is.

Flag Post

Why necro this thread? Not even particularly funny. If your’e a postcount whore you’ve got a looooooong way to go.

Flag Post
Originally posted by discowookie79:

Why necro this thread? Not even particularly funny. If your’e a postcount whore you’ve got a looooooong way to go.

Y’all are noobs. P.S. The highest postcount i’ve seen yet is 30k posts.

Flag Post

Wow, this thread is from over a month before I even started playing.

Flag Post

Also, with Enclave you have no chance of getting legendaries….

And don’t by packs, just save up and by four at once in the tournies….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Now that kid will necro 30k threads :\

Flag Post

GET AZURE REAPER. are u blind bro?

Flag Post

Time to Necro 30K threads :) Nah I am just kidding. I’ll stop because you old timers seem to be getting annoyed at my necroing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moonfrost:
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Now that kid will necro 30k threads :\

Oh noes!