Flag Post

-Updates-
*Format fixed
*Thadius reward corrected to mission 17
*Final Xeno deck edited
*Final Multi deck edited
*Additional Questionable Advice Disclaimer added: to repel stupid suggestions
*Standard Multi description and details edited lol

This guide will be divided into 4 sections.

-The Early Game
Early [1-28] missions and cards.

-The Mid Game
Mid [29-41 + Standard Side] missions and cards.

-The Late Game
Late [42-66] missions, faction play, and cards.

-The End Game
Competitive faction play and cards.

~~~| The early game |~~~

The first 10 missions shouldn't really give you a problem or even require you to over-think. You can just casually beat them. It's 11-28 where it starts to get rough.

There are three ways to go about missions 11-28 smoothly.

-1. Sawblade Rush
-2. Vampire Rush
-3. Impulse Rush

I will now describe each one in detail.

Sawblade Rush

Sawblade rush is simple. Once you have Thadius [Mission 17 reward] and have 100 rank points in the arena [Easy task], you can build a Sawblade Rush deck. Just buy 7-10 Sawblades and use Thadius. If you run only 7 [Or even less], your others can be a number of possibilities. Some good choices being Cerberus, Orbital Cannon, and Harbor Command.

Sawblade Rush will get you through missions 17-28 easily. Once you are passed mission 28, you will most likely need to change your strategy. Also, there may be some missions that Sawblade rush doesn't work for, so have a secondary deck ready for this.

A good example of a Sawblade Rush deck.

~Thadius~
x7 Sawblade
x2 Cerberus
Harbor Command

Vampire Rush

Vampire rush is a lot like Sawblade Rush except that it's not as easy to get the cards, [You can only pull Vampires and Asylums from Silver/Gold packs] and you need 2-3 Asylums + Malort for it to work.

It may not sound so worth it but Vampire Rush will get you a lot farther than Sawblade Rush. Not only that, but you get a Hatchet from mission 28, which makes the deck even better. Also, Vampire Rush does not have to entirely rely on Vampires. Other cards that work well in it are Annelid Mass [Early on], Blood Grunt, Locust Swarm, and Moloch. Annelids and Blood Grunts can be pulled from Silver/Gold packs. Locust Swarm can be pulled from Silver/Gold Packs and if you play Tyrant on Facebook, can be gotten through Gifts. Moloch can be bought in the Reputation rewards.

A good example of a Vampire Rush deck.

~Malort~
x5 Vampire
Hatchet
Moloch
x3 Asylum

Impulse Rush

Impulse Rush is arguably the best of the three in the end considering it is built and used correctly. Early on it is good, but once you get your hands on a Command Center and get Fury Walkers from the Nexus missions, it starts to crush people, even in late game. This build, however, requires you to use 2-3 Rally Flags.

You first need to start with 2-3 Rally Flags, then consider how many Grunts you have [1/4 Raiders]. However many slots you have left after you have placed 2-3 Rally Flags and 0-3 Grunts, is how many Impulse Walkers you buy to fill the rest of the deck. That is, at least, the initial build. Like stated above, you win Fury Walkers in the first several Nexus missions [42+] and once you acquire a Command Center, Impulse Rush can really destroy, even in late game.

A good example of an Impulse Rush deck.

~Duncan~
x3 Rally Flag
x3 Grunt
x4 Impulse Walker

~~~| The Mid game |~~~

This is where the games difficulty really starts to have substance. The variety and kind of decks used from here on out become larger, however, I will list what I think are the best paths to take.

-1. Standard Multi
-2. Aggro BT
-3. Aggro Raider

Standard Multi

This is the path which I recommend taking more than any other because I know from experience and have helped other friends to know that SM decks are the best and easiest to build. This is mostly due to two things.

#1. A lot of the cards which are great for SM decks come from Quest Rewards. This includes Hatchet, Arc Trooper, Cannon Walker, Rifter, Exodrone, and Predator.

#2. Since you aren't tied down to just one faction, your chances of pulling a useful card out of your gold packs are much higher.

There is no set cards to use. The basic idea is to just take the best non-faction-specific cards you have and mix them into one deck [Ofc, start with using the above listed cards once you get them].

The commander depends on what you have available. Primary choice commanders would be Atlas, Dracorex, and Dalia. Secondary would be Duncan and Sidoze. I suggest Atlas over all.

Take whatever "Elite" cards [What you consider the best cards] you have and use "Fillers" as temporary's to fill the rest of the deck. What I mean is, at this point, you most likely wont have enough or the right "Elites" to build an entire deck of them so here is a list of good "Fillers" to use until then.

- Moloch [Rep Reward]
- Vampire [Silver/Gold packs]
- Quad Walker [Silver/Gold packs]
- Death from Above [Mission reward]
- Chaos Wave [Achievement Reward: Skill Connoisseur]
- Neocyte Guard [Gold/Silver packs]
- Locust Swarm [Arena Reward]

A good example of a Standard Multi deck at this point of the game is.

~Atlas~
Dominated Hatchlings
Sabre
Hatchet
x2 Moloch
x3 Quad Walker
x2 Vampire

Aggro BT

Aggro BT is simply a more advanced and quality version of the Vampire Rush deck which doesn't rely on Vampires so much. Cards like Malgoth, Draconian Queen, Blood Spout, and Brood Walker may be available to you now.

A good example of an Aggro BT deck at this point of the game is.

~Malort~
x3 Vampire
x2 Asylum
Hatchet
Malgoth
x2 Brood Walker

Aggro Raider

Just like Aggro BT, Aggro Raider is simply a more advanced and quality version of the Impulse Rush deck which doesn't rely on Impulse Walkers so much. Cards like Command Center, Havoc, Cannon Walker, and Omega may be available to you now.

A good example of an Aggro Raider deck at this point of the game is.

~Duncan~
x2 Rally Flag
Command Center
2x Fury Walker
x2 Grunt
x3 Impulse Walker

~~~| The Late game |~~~

By the time you are finished with the first set of side missions, you have a choice. To jump into faction play or to continue on with the quests. I will be one to say that the rewards from missions 42-66 are not impressive outside of Poseidon, Mawcor, and Fury Walker. The rewards that ARE impressive are the ones from the second set of side missions, however, none are "must-haves". So starting faction play at this point isn't really a bad idea.

These are the two kinds of decks you should be running at this point.

-1. Standard Multi
-2. Xeno Muscle

There are ofc. other tier 2 deck choices such as Aggro Raider and Aggro BT, however, they don't get the job done quite as well as the two above.

Standard Multi

This deck has already been described above, however, at this point, you have opened up a lot of better options from packs and quest rewards. Your deck should now look something like this.

~Atlas~
Titan
Tiamat
Predator
Rifter
Exodrone
Havoc
Cannon Walker
Daemon
Dominated Hatchlings
Arc Trooper

Other variant choices being Hatchet, more Daemons/Hatchlings, EMP/s, Airstrike, Apex, Omega, Ragnorak, Chronos, Sabre/s, Phoenix, Poseidon, and Draconian Queen. Anything else is Tier 2.

Xeno Muscle

By this time, you may have accumulated a bunch of really nice Xeno cards and a Vyander. This deck is designed to overpower and decimate your opponent, however, it is slow for the most part. Your deck should now look something like this.

~Vyander~
x2 Daemon
x2 Dominated Hatchlings
EMP
Predator
Rifter
Xeno Mothership
Enclave Champion
Apex

Other variant choices being, Enclave Warlord, Mind Controller, Xeno Interceptor, more Daemons/Hatchlings/EMPs, Dragoon Hunters, Ragnorak, World Quaker, Airstrike, Vaporwing, Enclave Pylon. Anything else is Tier 2. Please also note that it is possible to build a successful Xeno Muscle deck with Dracorex and Atlas as your commander.

~~~| The End game |~~~

Your end game deck should simply be a finished and polished version of what you were using as your late game deck. Here is [In my opinion] what would be the best decks to finally end up with.

Standard Multi

~Atlas~
Titan
Poseidon
Predator
Rifter
Draconian Queen
Havoc
Cannon Walker
Daemon
Trident
EMP

I can say for certain that this standard multi deck works wonders, because I am now running it on Facebook and I have yet to lose to anything so far [About 3 days]. I experimented with Trident and Poseidon and have come to the conclusion that Poseidon is very powerful when accented by Titan, Cannon Walker, and Draconian Queen. The four of them are unmatched as they have so much ass that airstrike/counter can't beat them down and structure decks cannot hold up against the loads of siege. Then you add Draconian Queens power, Titans strike 3, Poseidon's heal all 1, and Cannon Walker/Poseidon's Anti Air, and you have something truly unstoppable when accented by the rest of the deck.

Xeno Muscle

~Vyander~
x2 Daemon
x2 Dominated Hatchlings
x2 Phoenix
EMP
Predator
Rifter
Enclave Champion

*Disclaimer!: In no way does this information adhere or is to be associated with any additional advice given by anyone else on this thread. Said advice is theirs and theirs only and I do not want it "Tainting" what is written above by providing possibly inaccurate or questionable advice, especially if it was intended to "De-supplement" this information. That being said, this disclaimer may be tagged as a response to anyone's advice which I find possibly inaccurate or questionable.

*So, in layman's terms, if some idiot gets on here and tries to tell everyone that Median is a good choice in top tier play or that Infantry is the best card in the game, it will most definitely receive this tag.

Thank you, and if this guide helps you, you're welcome-

Flag Post

*Tagged Comments to the Disclaimer will go here*

*Disclaimer!: In no way does this information adhere or is to be associated with any additional advice given by anyone else on this thread. Said advice is theirs and theirs only and I do not want it "Tainting" what is written above by providing possibly inaccurate or questionable advice, especially if it was intended to "De-supplement" this information. That being said, this disclaimer may be tagged as a response to anyone's advice which I find possibly inaccurate or questionable.

*So, in layman's terms, if some idiot gets on here and tries to tell everyone that Median is a good choice in top tier play or that Infantry is the best card in the game, it will most definitely receive this tag.

Originally posted by lukediewalker:

i have a pretty good and simple raider deck. get a hero with rally raider, get 2 rally flags and a foundry. now put whatever raider cards you want to fill up the rest of the deck

Originally posted by BrokenFixer:
Originally posted by Pineapple12:

Atlas
(other god cards)

And what if you doesn’t have any of these cards, no money to buy packs and is stuck on a mission?

Then don't use that "Standard Multi." I still have 0x Asylum etc, so that when Thadius stopped working my Bloodthirsty deck also stank ... only 1 Vampire at the time. I also still have almost none of the Atlas deck cards mentioned. Instead I switched to Sidoze-CommandCtr with the best raiders I could come up with. I owned very few and I ended up having to use Pelican and Orca and appropriate Imperial filler like Devastator and Tiamat. Once you've played a level a few times, you can focus on pierce or anti-air or siege as appropriate - there were a bunch of slow structure-based npcs where I went undefeated with 3 Orcas. An anti-Xeno mission prefers Tremor Hunter, Valkyrie, Quad Walker.

- - - - - - -

In my opinion the Early Game, Mid Game, and Late Game labels in the guide are off by a full section. The decks as listed should be labeled more clearly as unrealistic ideals. Most of the way through the mid-game I had:

0x Duncan, 0x Dracorex, 0x Atlas, 0x Sidoze
0x Command Center
0x Rally Flag
0x Grunt
1x Malort
1x Vampire
0x Asylum
1x Hatchet
0x Dominated Hatchlings
2x Quad Walker

For comparison I'm on mission 48 currently (well into that "late game"?) and I would still be unable to build any of those Mid Game (mission #29-41) decks without heavy substitutions. I still can't even build many of the Early Game decks. Currently I have:

0x Duncan, Dracorex, Atlas
1x Sidoze
1x Command Center
1x Rally Flag
0x Grunt
1x Neocyte Guard
1x Malort
2x Vampire
0x Asylum
1x Hatchet
1x Dominated Hatchlings
2x Quad Walker
1x Harbor Command
0x Sabre

Imho, you're going to run out of "filler" and have to dig around below guide-listed filler cards for sub-filler filler. For example:

Aggro BT is simply a more advanced and quality version of the Vampire Rush deck which doesn't rely on Vampires so much. Cards like Malgoth, Draconian Queen, Blood Spout, and Brood Walker may be available to you now.

I'd say, as you get cards like Malgoth, Draconian Queen, Blood Spout, and Brood Walker, you'll be able to use them to replace crappy Annelids or your umpteen-Moloch filler.

- - - - - - -

Otherwise, the guide makes it sound like you have to grind for Rally Flag or Asylum, rather than beating the levels by getting creative with standard rewards like Cerberus or Pelican.
Originally posted by Diadem:

I’ve been using a xeno muscle deck for a while now, and it works very well. But of course I have to make due with the cards I got. I used to have an apex in there, but I found myself almost never playing it over other cards in my hand. So while looking for a replacement I suddenly realized what I needed was to delay my enemy.

So I threw in a Pandemic (Action card, weaken all 3).

It works.. Amazingly well. It effectively reduces the casting time of all my early units by one. I can now start out with cards like Xeno Mothership or Xeno Interceptor and they will survive to become active. Once you have a mothership and a few dominated hatchlings or xeno interceptors in play, it’s pretty much over.

If I had more pandemics I might put them in.

Originally posted by yogz:

Yep, I’m using a pandemic and a Impede Assault just because Xeno mothership decks needed at least 3 turns to start decimating the opposing board. Use those for a free 1-turn countdown. I often win even if against Imperial anti-airs just because I got free countdown turns which enables me to ready an alpha strike using muscled air unit masses.

Flag Post

i have a pretty good and simple raider deck. get a hero with rally raider, get 2 rally flags and a foundry. now put whatever raider cards you want to fill up the rest of the deck

Flag Post

You’ll need to add “/br” between “<” and “>” tags in order to add line breaks in that post.

That is, “</br” plus “>,” without quotation marks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blockinlick:

Oh Jesus Christ- Wth do I have to do for the format to work?

Okay, well if you want a readable version do this.

1. Quote the original post
2. Copy it all
3. Paste it in any other word program such as Notepad, Wordpad, etc.

Obviously Kong forums require some kind of stupid coding to get things formatted correctly.

No, it’s character limit. Too many characters and format breaks. Dude, lrn ur fcts.
Anyway, to fix it put <*/p> between all your posts (remove *).

Flag Post
Originally posted by aetherius:

You’ll need to add “/br” between “<” and “>” tags in order to add line breaks in that post.

That is, “</br” plus “>,” without quotation marks.

Tyvm, I did it and it’s finally fixed. Everyone enjoy.

Flag Post

At the end,you puted ~| The Late game |~~~ instead of the end game

Flag Post

Vyander
Daemon
Dominated Hatchlings
Phoenix
EMP
Predator
Rifter
Enclave Champion

could someone pretty pleas tell me where i get these cards?

Flag Post

Atlas
Dominated Hatchlings
Sabre
Hatchet
x2 Moloch x3 Quad Walker x2 Vampire

And what if you doesn’t have any of these cards, no money to buy packs and is stuck on a mission?

Flag Post

Atlas
Dominated Hatchlings
Sabre
Hatchet
x2 Moloch x3 Quad Walker x2 Vampire

1:try building a totaly diffret deck for the mission
2: grind other missions for money
3:cry

Flag Post

Atlas
(other god cards)

Then don't use that "Standard Multi." I still have 0x Asylum etc, so that when Thadius stopped working my Bloodthirsty deck also stank ... only 1 Vampire at the time. I also still have almost none of the Atlas deck cards mentioned. Instead I switched to Sidoze-CommandCtr with the best raiders I could come up with. I owned very few and I ended up having to use Pelican and Orca and appropriate Imperial filler like Devastator and Tiamat. Once you've played a level a few times, you can focus on pierce or anti-air or siege as appropriate - there were a bunch of slow structure-based npcs where I went undefeated with 3 Orcas. An anti-Xeno mission prefers Tremor Hunter, Valkyrie, Quad Walker.

- - - - - - -

In my opinion the Early Game, Mid Game, and Late Game labels in the guide are off by a full section. The decks as listed should be labeled more clearly as unrealistic ideals. Most of the way through the mid-game I had:

0x Duncan, 0x Dracorex, 0x Atlas, 0x Sidoze
0x Command Center
0x Rally Flag
0x Grunt
1x Malort
1x Vampire
0x Asylum
1x Hatchet
0x Dominated Hatchlings
2x Quad Walker

For comparison I'm on mission 48 currently (well into that "late game"?) and I would still be unable to build any of those Mid Game (mission #29-41) decks without heavy substitutions. I still can't even build many of the Early Game decks. Currently I have:

0x Duncan, Dracorex, Atlas
1x Sidoze
1x Command Center
1x Rally Flag
0x Grunt
1x Neocyte Guard
1x Malort
2x Vampire
0x Asylum
1x Hatchet
1x Dominated Hatchlings
2x Quad Walker
1x Harbor Command
0x Sabre

Imho, you're going to run out of "filler" and have to dig around below guide-listed filler cards for sub-filler filler. For example:

I'd say, as you get cards like Malgoth, Draconian Queen, Blood Spout, and Brood Walker, you'll be able to use them to replace crappy Annelids or your umpteen-Moloch filler.

- - - - - - -

Otherwise, the guide makes it sound like you have to grind for Rally Flag or Asylum, rather than beating the levels by getting creative with standard rewards like Cerberus or Pelican.

Flag Post

You don’t need Dracorex and Atlas to progress through any of the missions. If you can’t acquire a Rally Flag, Vampire, Asylum, Dominated Hatchlings, or Malort then you just aren’t trying. All of those are commons or uncommons, and thus can be found in their respective packs. Sawblades can last you through the first 40ish missions, and you can pick those up in the first 10 missions. Predator, Hatchet, Rifter, Arc Trooper, and perhaps Havoc (I honestly don’t recall) are all mission rewards that are easy enough to come by, and you can get stuff like Titan from arena rewards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrokenFixer:

But that’s fine. It gives players a good idea on what to look forward to. Obviously, when you don’t have something, you’ve got to substitute, and i you don’t have critical cards for some decks (specifically the dedicated-fraction ones) you can’t make a good one and are better off with something else.

However, it’s pointless to tell people to simply “use the best cards they’ve got” without telling them what cards they should look upon as the best at their moment. That is what this guide does, and does pretty good.

Flag Post

bump

( i think some new players could relly use this guid)

Flag Post

In your Aggro Raider you mention Fury Walkers, but I can’t seem to find that card. Am I blind or was there a name change or something?

Flag Post

Standard Multi

- – Atlas – -
Titan
Tiamat
Predator
Rifter
Draconian Queen
Havoc
Cannon Walker
x2 Daemon
EMP

That’s the final Standard Multi deck shown in the guide, what I want is an explanation to the use of Draconian Queen in the deck above, I was about to complete that deck until I thought “isn’t 4 turns of delay a lot just for an attack of 4?” (Since there’s no other BT to rally on the deck)

So far, I have the following one:

- – Atlas – -
Titan
Tiamat
Predator
Rifter
Omega
Havoc
Sabre
Cannon Walker
Daemon
EMP

Should I include that card? and why? (I’m guessing it has something to do with the fact that it has flight and leech 4 but I would like to know an specific case when I can use that at my advantage)… Also, should I leave Omega in?, or try to get the other Daemon?

Flag Post

Sorry to be noob, but are grunts a reward from a specific mission or are they just common fodder from the packs? The reason I ask is that I have spent about 8k on bronze packs today and have yet to get one.

Flag Post

Weird, I ended up getting a grunt as a common from a gold pack. What a waste of coin on those bronze packs.

Flag Post

where do i find predato?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Grimnok:

where do i find predato?

beat Xeno Invasion 4
or buy gold packs and hope for good luck

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIdioticIdiot:
Originally posted by Grimnok:

where do i find predato?

beat Xeno Invasion 4
or buy gold packs and hope for good luck

The predator is a reward card. you can only get it from xeno invasion 4, not the gold packs.

Flag Post

is the ‘apex’ legendary xeno good?

Flag Post

Honestly in legendary is a good card.

Flag Post

i threw the x-52 penetrator and an airstrike in that end game deck instead of enclaved hatchlings,its working as a charm:)

Flag Post

dominated hatchlings*