Mission 38

11 posts

Flag Post

Can someone give me any ideas on what type or style deck i should use. Thanks

Flag Post

Hi i used this deck: Commander: Atlas
Cards: 2 Quad Walker, 2 Barrage Tanks, Valkyre, Jet Trooper, Echo Hunter, Sanguiphage, 2 Vampire.

Flag Post

TY

Flag Post

Any alternatives to that? Most of your cards is still unavailable in my profile.

Flag Post

I just played this level.

Its got strong slow loading flyers and a healing commander. Its helpful if you can hit air units hard. Load up on AntiAir, flyers and possibly some strike.

I have a Daemon (attack 4, AA 2), played first it completely wiped out the enemy side on a comple of battles.
A bazooka dude or two, backed by Thadius would probably do alright if you’ve got nothing else to build around.

Flag Post

Lot’s of air you say? My Orca should have a killer time nati air 2 plus duncans buff = 6 or seven damage to air. :P

Flag Post

H!
I’m replaying this mission for the rep, and the xeno mothership is a pain in the head (¬¬)
Following your advices, I managed to win easily using:
Commander: Thadeus/Sidoze or even Ajax(or Atlas, for the case is the same)
1 razor hawk, 1 sanguiphague, daemon (this one is NEVER on the first hand, at least for me Y_Y), 1 gravity tank, 1 jet trooper, 1 smog tank (love this card ^^) and (suspense) 4 bazooka marines xD
Optionals:
-Revolver: it’s quite slow… and bothersome to the enemy due it’s regen :)
-Artllery encampement
-Impulse walker
If not listed, avoid using 3 and 4 turns activation cards

cYa, thx for the help =)

Flag Post

I had difficulties with this mission in the first few runs too, and I also did not have many of the cards mentioned above. Then I built a rush deck from the following cards: 1x Hatchet, 3x Vampires, 2x Blood grunt, 1x Quad walker, 1x Asylum, (1x Blood pool, 1x Draconian Queen), and I had Bloody Mary as the leader.
Though this is probably far from optimal, it works like a charm. I think Blood pool and the queen does not do too much in this case, because there no time to play them.

Flag Post

Still having trouble with this level. I hit the regenerating thing for its full health every time and it comes back… six times. :(

— Oh, OK. So I actually LOOKED at my card collection and found a Hydra, six Orcas and two Rally flags. Those guys ripped the f***ers apart.

Flag Post

this deck worked for me gravity tank, 2 hypastryx, panopticon, enfeebler, ghost, xeno forcefield, the hatchling card, enclave ramnat and axeno mother ship

Flag Post

The soldiers were amazed. It seemed the dead were walking, rising up against them faster than they could fell their foes. But how? It was the terrifying necro-poster, bringing up dead topics with alacrity!!