Mission 59, anti-air anti-Xeno deck?

35 posts

Flag Post

See title

Flag Post

Against xeno I have an imperial deck which works very well, it is a imperial-strike so it really doesn’t need anti-air.

• Freddie (commander, before I used Thadius, for example in mission 59)
  • Valkyrie x3 (strike xeno 3, they are the deck core, alas I have only 3 of them, you get 2 of them as reward, play them also as first card)
  • Revolver x1 (strike xeno 2, it regenerates, not bad also as first card)
  • Tiamat x1 (helper strike all 1, later card)
  • Sabre x2 (helper strike all 1, later card)
  • Aegis x1 (healer, first card)
  • Poiseidon x1 (healer and siege, first card)
  • Jet Trooper x1 (healer, later card)

Flag Post

I don’t have that many Valkyries and I lack an Aegis, Tiamat, Poseidon, and Sabre. :/

Flag Post

The core of the deck are the valkyries, you should have at least two of them and the revolver, then fill the deck with other strike/heal units or something else. Use the valkyries they are xenos-crasher!

Flag Post

I’ve only got one Valkyrie

Flag Post

WTF I seriously need help with this mission.

Even when I load my deck up full of silver/gold-rated anti-air units, I still get my ass handed to me.

Flag Post

Ok try a raider deck with impulse walkers and add some strike units for help. Use Sidoze or Ducan as commander and the structures rally flag, power generator and command center to rally the impulse walkers.

Flag Post

I think I have one that’s working well

Malort Commander

Malgoth, Hatchet, Cannon Walker, Hydra, Mawcor, Chronos, Valkyrie, Revolver, Rifter, EMP

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpamMe1:

Against xeno I have an imperial deck which works very well, it is a imperial-strike so it really doesn’t need anti-air.

• Freddie (commander, before I used Thadius, for example in mission 59)
  • Valkyrie x3 (strike xeno 3, they are the deck core, alas I have only 3 of them, you get 2 of them as reward, play them also as first card)
  • Revolver x1 (strike xeno 2, it regenerates, not bad also as first card)
  • Tiamat x1 (helper strike all 1, later card)
  • Sabre x2 (helper strike all 1, later card)
  • Aegis x1 (healer, first card)
  • Poiseidon x1 (healer and siege, first card)
  • Jet Trooper x1 (healer, later card)

from what do you get 2 valkyrie? i finished all 66 mission and now doing side but dont have them

Flag Post

I can’t remember I got them at the end of a mission … I though were fixed the awards cards, perhaps was an achievement … I remember have received two of them and I though that were useless then I have reevaluated them.

Flag Post

Valkyries are jsut uncommons from silver/gold packs…I’m at 109/111 and only got 1 out of packs lol..

Flag Post

Thx a lot spam me, your deck cuts through their forces like a hot knife through butter.
I don’t have poseidon and Freddie, so my commander is Atlas and for poseidon i use EMP.
The Xenos don’t stand a chance, the damage output is almost ridiculous. Thank you again :)

Flag Post

For the Odeus Mines, I’ve been using this deck— works pretty well.
Duncan
3x Rally Flag
1x Power Generator
3x Impulse Walker
2x Fury walker
1x Hydra (was using Omega, I think just about anything would work here)

Flag Post

Using this Strike heavy deck which has near 100% winchance against any xeno-scum :P (The mimic commander sucked though)

Flag Post

I’m on mission 59 right now and my main deck is doing just fine without adding any anti-Xeno cards. If you don’t want to put a lot of anti-air in your deck, you can just use a lot of cards with flying ability.

Duncan
Arc Trooper
Omega
Cannon Walker
Tiamat
Dominated Hatchlings
Rifter
Xeno Interceptor
Draconian Queen
EMP
Chaos Wave

Flag Post

Xeno muscle works for me

Flag Post

I’ve getting rocked on 65, xeno muscle doesn’t do crap for me!

I don’t have Dqueen/Chaos wave though. Missile silo helped me a lot on the weaken commanders, but it’s not such a good idea now, especially since 65 has innage siege 2. I don’t know what to replace it with though, my only other gold is another mothership.

Flag Post

This is for 59, not 65 ; )

But two motherships would easily outweigh a weaken commander, no?

Flag Post

they are unique ;)

Flag Post

And try keeping even ONE alive o.o

Flag Post

valkyrie is an uncommon in standard.

Flag Post

My regular deck seems to be working. You need to get Cannon Walker or any flying unit out early. Like the first card early, as it seems half of the opponents deck is flying units I think.
I’m using Atlas as Commmander, Festerich, hatchet, EMP, Sawblade x2, Tiamat, Vampire, Cannon Walker, Abolisher(This card is kinda useless, you could probably replace it with another action card), and Arc Trooper. You would also notice that these cards have 2 or lower delay which is really helpful, kinda giving you a pre-empative strike.

Flag Post

You should replace the Abolisher with a Valkyrie. :)
I’ve been having no problems at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dudleydino:

I’ve getting rocked on 65, xeno muscle doesn’t do crap for me!

When all else fails, spam Irradiated Infantry. It’s not perfect, but it’ll beat anything up to mission 66 a good amount of the time. II is the new Sawblade.

Flag Post

This setup works pretty well for me against any pure-xeno deck. Play the Tremor hunters and revolvers first to create a very solid foundation and then stack on the extra firepower. Cannon walker for pesky Air units during the early stages of the battle, EMP for emergencies. :)

(The rifter can be replaced with anything. If I get another Valkyrie, tremor, cannon, or revolver I’ll replace it with one of those.)

Atlas and Axaj are pretty much interchangeable for this specific purpose, but I just don’t have Atlas yet.