New Faction "Flawless"

6 posts

Flag Post

I just started a new faction and would like anyone who wants to join to click here

I’m not sure if the link will work, if it does not please say so.

Edit:Link isn’t working, copy and paste this: http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=359001

Take out the “amp;” and it should be fine.

Flag Post

Down with Honor and BRD…oh wait wrong game

Flag Post

Lol, good times :). I’ve spread the guild Flawless pretty far now. Just like old times, I wont stop until its in the top few.

Flag Post

Just reached level 2 faction now, recruiting 5 more active members. If you think you are active enough and almost/completely done with missions, feel free to apply.

Flag Post

I couldn’t think of any forums to ask this question in so I’ll ask you since you seem to be a knowledgeable Faction leader. Could you please explain in detail to me the difference between open and private recruiting? Thank you.

Flag Post

There is no differences really, except for the fact that you may have more trust in the people you privately recruit. In open recruiting, some people may also find it annoying if you keep trying to recruit. Nevertheless, open recruiting yields more applications to the faction. I hope this answered your question.