Quad walker...

1196 posts

Flag Post

What does it remind you off … Well to me something of starwars the 4 legged walker but with rockets on the side that is missing its head i just noticed that the (ATTA) something it was called dunno but it just seems like its from starwars

 
Flag Post

the imperial = the empire :P

 
Flag Post

A. You’re thinking of the AT-AT.
B. I always thought of the Imperial as more of a clone off of The Imperium; but with a better color scheme.

 
Flag Post

Yeah i like it when they had white troopers the clone ones the empire and the clones mostly looked the same i rekon and theres a two legged walker thats an empire walker or clones that was used in force unleashed 1/2 battle front 1/2 and any other star wars games pretty nice havnt seen the attack for it though or hp

 
Flag Post

Here is another one:

Xeno Mauler ( Zed, we have a bug. Lets get a big glass of sugar water)

And there are some more out there. ;)

 
Flag Post

Also, Ajax is based on John Matrix from Commando

 
Flag Post

re: Ajax,

My mind is blown.

 
Flag Post

The first time I saw Ajax’s art, I felt I saw something very much like that before. Thanks for the picture. xD

 
Flag Post

The quad walker is a copy of C&C Tiberium Sun’s Mammoth MK2 ;)

 
Flag Post

The Quad Walker…

The Mammoth Mk II from C&C:TS…

The AT-AT walker from Star Wars…

I think there are conceptual similarities but far from the"homage" to Arnie :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Johnny93:

Also, Ajax is based on John Matrix from Commando

MAAAANBRIIIIIIILIANT!

(drops dead).

 
Flag Post

Also, Dalia is based on Alison Carroll

 
Flag Post

zomg.
You guys almost made my day.

I knew these t.. ….. …….. that face was real!

P.S. if you look VERY closely at the lower art obscured by semi-transparent “Raider” line, you can even see the finger.

 
Flag Post

And probably Eva is based on Adriana Lima, I don’t know if I can post the pics because there’s a bit of see-through

 
Flag Post

there’s a bit of see-through on the Eva card itself aswell :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Daelan:

And probably Eva is based on Adriana Lima, I don’t know if I can post the pics because there’s a bit of see-through

it’s ok son, post it

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Johnny93:

Also, Ajax is based on John Matrix from Commando

holy bajeezus, that’s almost a rip off from arnie’s pic!

and yes, the quadwalker does indeed remind me of the mammoth mk II!

 
Flag Post

Well, it should be fine this way

 
Flag Post

totally her! good job >D

 
Flag Post

Anyone notice how all 3 of’em look better on real pics?
War is harsh to ti.. damn me, to people!

Absolutely amazing job, too. How do you know all these models just by looking at thumbnail-sized heavily shopped pics…? ;)))))) (I can make a honest exception for Arnie)

 
Flag Post

Enclave Warlord and Invasion Leader have the same art, compare them. Actually a lot of the xeno stuff reuses art. The mothership (or at least its shadow) shows up all over the place and the structures are literally the same piece of art no changes.

Funny art thing: the Raider structure Assembly Plant is building Imperial Tempests (the Strike 1 tanks from the beginning of the game).

 
Flag Post

looks bit similar ^_-

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dudenstien:

Funny art thing: the Raider structure Assembly Plant is building Imperial Tempests (the Strike 1 tanks from the beginning of the game).

You mean Barrage Tanks. But yes, it is so. Probably a lend-lease… ;))))

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ArcanisX:

zomg.
You guys almost made my day.

I knew these t.. ….. …….. that face was real!

P.S. if you look VERY closely at the lower art obscured by semi-transparent “Raider” line, you can even see the finger.

Pretty sure you were just trying to get us to look like we were staring at her cleavage for an inordinately long time.. but now I have something to do next time I run out of things to do (look for design bases).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Xianide:
Pretty sure you were just trying to get us to look like we were staring at her cleavage for an inordinately long time.. but now I have something to do next time I run out of things to do (look for design bases).

I beg you, didn’t you:))))? Looked at design bases?
Especially now when we know what to google up;)))