Deck Archetypes

52 posts

Flag Post

I like building theme decks – not necessarily just ones that are wildly powerful, but decks that are enjoyable to play. I see too many players on the chatrooms focused on rushing out an Atlas deck or a Bloodthirsty rush – they’re missing the point of the game, which is that it is a game, and you’re supposed to enjoy it, not have an aneurysm over it.

I’ll list some of the more common decktypes, the cards they revolve around, and some good alternatives for players without extensive collections. Then I’ll get into some more obscure themes.

Please note this is a work in progress; I do enough typing every day that I don’t want to do another six pages of it all at once.

Single Faction Decks

1. Mono-Imperial
2. Rebel Rally
3. Bloodthirsty Rush
4. Bloodthirsty Slow
5. Xeno Fleet
6. Xeno Skirmish

Rainbow Decks

1. Atlas Strike
2. Raider Hate (Malort)
3. Xeno Hate (Sidoze/Ajax)
4. Dracorex Rules the World

Theme Decks

1. Ten Thousand Fists (Flurry)
2. Dracorex Combo Breaker (Counter)
3. Plague (Poison/Weaken/Jam)
4. Fort (Structures)
5. Carpet Bombing (Action Cards)

NOTE: I use a stat notation form for convenience. It’s (Damage/Health/Delay), so for example, Quad Walker, which has 3 Attack, 5 Health, and 2 Delay, will be noted as having stats of 3/5/2.

Flag Post

Whats wrong with liking to use a bt rush? I kinda like the cute little ravagers ripping my opponents to shreds. Good doggy! Here’s a treat.

Looks like a good thread though and I’m sure I’ll enjoy reading some of the descriptions.

Inb4 ravagers dont belongin in bt rush: I know. I was using ravagers for comedic effect. If I could think of a card that was 0-1 delay in bt and could be considered cute (imagine a fake card called Savage Penguin), I would have used that instead.

Flag Post

IMPERIALS

Imperials are the most varied faction, sporting the widest selection of Combat Modifiers of any faction. You can find Flying, Armor, Anti-Air, Pierce, Flurry, Crush, and Siege easily, often in combination with each other, and Healing is readily available and arguably the most powerful of any faction. This is augmented by the Imperial’s high average HP, which is also better than any other faction’s.

That said, the Imperials don’t sport much in the way of damage-dealing. Counter is rare, average Attack values are low, and Rally is notoriously difficult to obtain – the only efficient sources of it being Harbor Command, ComSat Station, Tactical Infiltrator, and Stormrunner. Imperials do have some of the best Strike cards in the game in Tiamat and Sabre, but one-on-one, they tend to lose out against the more robust or more damaging cards from the other factions.

So a Mono-Imperial deck will focus mainly on keeping its cards alive until it can stack its advantages against the enemy team and outlast them. Freddie, an Imperial Commander with Heal All 1, is the clear choice for leading man, then.

Key Cards

Arc Trooper: This is the go-to card for the Imperials, a 2/5/1 soldier with Immobilize found as a Rare in Enclave packs. Backed by Freddie’s healing, a low delay time, and his own ability to paralyze enemies occasionally for a turn, he can usually be counted on to hold the first slot for a couple of turns.

For earlier players, the Sawblade (2/3/1 Pierce 2, Arena Bronze Reward for 100 gold) or the Bazooka Marine (2/2/1 Anti-Air1 Pierce1, a common in Standard) will serve the same purpose, but be aware that both of those cards will die much more quickly than the Arc Trooper, considering their lower health and lack of the stalling Immobilize trait.

Aegis: This is the flagship of the Mono-Imperial deck, possessing stats of 1/4/3, Armor 1, and Heal All 2. It summarizes the entire faction relatively well – low Attack, difficult to kill, and supports the rest of the deck. If Aegis successfully survives its 3 delay countdown, life will immediately become much more difficult for your opponent. It can be obtained by collecting 500 mission victories, which is a lot, but will naturally occur as you dig deeper into the Campaign.

A rising trend, though, is to replace Aegis with Poseidon, a reward card for Mission 66 with 2/6/3, Heal All 1, Anti-Air 2, and Siege 2. While it heals less than Aegis, it’s far less helpless, and both provides a helpful dose of Siege while dealing damage far more effectively than the puny pop-gun damage Aegis sports.

For beginning players, until you manage to obtain either of these cards, you’ll probably have to run Regen Bay, a 1 delay 4 hp card that Heals All for 1. It’s not nearly as fantastic as these two cards, but it will do until you manage to dig through enough of the Campaign to unlock either Aegis or Poseidon. Hornet Drones are also an option, being a 2/2/1 Flying with Heal All 1 availible through the Arena Gold Rewards Section, but they have proved in my own playtesting to be far too fragile to be reliable healers.

Flag Post

Tiamat: The main way you’ll kneecap enemy cards in an Imperial deck is with Strike, and the quickest, meanest Strike card in the Imperial selection is Tiamat, a Unique Rare from Standard that sports stats of 1/3/1, Flying, and Strike 2. Safely nestled behind an Arc Trooper or some other card that’s reasonably difficult to kill, Tiamat will give your mediocre Attack values the aid they need to knock out enemy cards in a timely manner.

Sabre is another invaluable Gold Standard card with 2/3/2, Pierce 2, and Strike All 1. While mildly more effective in combat than Tiamat, neither of these cards should ever see the first slot if possible: there are much more beefy cards in the Imperial arsenal willing to take that beating for these two while they sit back and snipe enemy cards to pieces.

Titan however, is the exception – an Arena Platinum reward with 3/8/4, Strike 3, and Siege 3, it can take a beating and deal it back out. Still, its delay is heavy enough that it should go deeper into your line up so that it has a couple turns to scrub away that painful 4 delay penalty.

For beginning players, I found the humble Barrage Tank to be a fitting substitute, at least at the beginning of the game – with stats of 0/2/1, Strike 1, and Armor 1, it’s moderately tough for that stage of the game, and lends a hand to your Infantry and Marines as they kill their opponents. It still should definitely not go first, though.

The last part of the puzzle for the Mono-Imperial deck are your tanks – the cards designed to kill your enemy’s cards, take a beating, heal up, and keep on trudging onward. Fortifier, a late game reward card from the Halcyon’s Elite side mission series, boasts stats of 2/4/3, Armor 2, Flurry 2, and Pierce 2; it’s the ideal beatstick and with decent Healing and Strike support it is almost impossible to kill. Dominator, a reward 2/4/2 with Anti-Air 2, Pierce 2, and Crush 2 from mission 64, functions like an upgraded Bazooka Marine, punching enemy units regardless of what kind of defense they have. Even the Quad Walker, a vanilla 3/5/2 uncommon from Standard, can heap out a decent beating when it has the support its Imperial faction-mates can provide.

Splash Cards and Action Cards

Splash cards, for those unfamiliar with the term, are those from another faction that you drop into a mono-faction deck. There are a few worth doing this with, for reasons that will become evident.

Gun Raven, a reward for the Homeland Defenders side mission series at the end of the game, is 2/10/4 with AntiAir 3 and Immobilize. It’s a super Arc Trooper with the ability to massacre air units instead of missing them half the time, and twice the health to boot. It’ll be one of the last cards you obtain, one of the best, and probably my all-time favorite meatshield. Just be careful about that monstrous delay time – Gun Raven is not a card you drop first, even with its high Health.

Ragnarok, the Xeno Legendary from Nexus, is 0/5/3, but packs Weaken All 2 and Siege 3. If it hits the field all of your cards will become effectively invincible. Don’t ever play it without a strong front line already in place, since it can’t do anything to damage Assault cards without a Rally, and nothing in Mono-Imperial will give it that.

Dracorex, the infamous Rare commander from Nexus, is arguably even better than Freddie, because he provides Weaken All 1 to complement the Imperial’s rampant Heal All. That said both of the above cards are difficult in the extreme to get, so don’t fret if you don’t have them. Few will.

If you’re short on good fillers, Dominated Hatchlings a Standard Uncommon with 3/5/2 and Heal 1 can fill the hole without blinking – it even has the same stats and a bonus ability over the already-mentioned Quad Walker. The competition between them is close; Dominated Hatchlings provide an extra point of spot healing, while only the Quad Walkers can recieve whatever Rally bonuses you may have in your deck. Play to what cards you have. If you have NO Rally bonuses in your Mono-Imperial deck, you might as well run Hatchlings anyway. The only disadvantage would be if someone had Xeno hate – it would have a target now, and it would always hit the Hatchlings.

Dragoon Hunters, an Enclave Uncommon from Xeno, packs stats of 2/8/4 with Immobilize and Poison 1. Once again, an upgraded variant of Arc Trooper with added health, Poison 1, and 3 more delay. The same notes from Gun Raven apply here as well, but just be a little more cautious with this card – it has two less health and nothing to help it against flying like Gun Raven does.

As for Action Cards, the omnipotent EMP, the Strike All 2 Rare from Standard, is even more useful here than it is elsewhere, as it provides a much-needed extra punch to the Imperial’s rather feeble attack. Missile Strike, a Standard Uncommon, provides a simple Strike 4, and can serve the same role in a limited fashion if you lack the almighty EMP.

Flag Post

Imperial Options

There are some optional parts to the deck: Nimbus, a the Imperial Legendary in Standard, bears stats of 2/6/4, Flying, Jam, and Weaken All 1, making your cards substantially harder to kill.

Helios, the Nexus Legendary for the Imperials, is a beefy 3/7/4 with Evade and Heal All 2, essentially functioning as an upgraded Aegis to those able to obtain it. Since getting it involves spending WB no matter what you do, though, it’s far from necessary.

Exodrone, a 2/5/2 with Flying and Counter 2 that’s obtained by completing the Imperial Traitors side missions, doesn’t provide much in the way of Attack for a tank, but is the Imperial faction’s only source of Counter, and is moderately hard to kill.

Irradiated Infantry, the first Reputation card from the Purge faction, is 2/3/1 with Poison 1. It’s much easier to kill than any unit you’d normally want, but Poison is a vicious advantage in a deck meant to outlast your opponent. If you’re having trouble killing enemy cards, Irradiated Infantry can usually be counted on to bring one or two down.

For newer players, the brutal Imperial Dominator, Fortifier, and Poseidon will be long out of reach, which might leave you a little light on Anti-Air. If that’s the case, Terminator, a Standard Uncommon with 2/5/3, Anti Air 2, and Armor 1 will help out a lot, being both difficult to kill and tuned to murder flying units effectively.

Immortal, the reward card for completing a mission with only one Assault unit, is a vanilla 4/8/4. It breaks the Imperial tradition of supporting other cards on the line, or indeed having any abilities at all, but if you’re lacking sheer power it might help out a little.

Finally, Rally can be obtained, as noted before, through either Harbor Command (Structure, 3 delay Weaken Bloodthirsty 2 Rally Imperial 2 Wall 7 hp), Comsat Station (Structure, 4 delay Rally All Imperial 2 Weaken all Xeno 2 8 hp), Tactical Infiltrator (1/4/2 Rally All Imperial 1 Fear) or Stormrunner (2/4/3 Rally All Imperial 2). Stealthy Infiltrator is the last reputation card from the Forsaken faction, and possesses multiple problems, such as being unable to hit enemy cards due to Fear, having a low base 1 Attack, and having only Rally All 1 instead of Rally All 2 like Stormrunner or Comsat Station.

All of the rest are Rares and obtainable only through booster packs or the Elite Shop, although Comsat Station is also only available through Nexus, much akin to Helios. Stormrunner is, then, your most reliable bet. If you do decide to run it, drop it in the second or third slot so it isn’t taking the brunt of the enemy’s beating, but also can affect a decent number of Imperial units with its Rally.

Flag Post

IDK what you people are talking about.

For offense decks, there are 2 tier-1 archetypes – Tiatlapred and Vyander Xeno.
Honorable mention can go to Raider flagrush and slowroll decks of basically any faction based on their respective heal all 1 – commanders and often powered by their factional “lord” cards (think Helios, comsat terminal, command center etc).

For defense, there are Dracorex salad (a conceptual mirror to Tiatlapred, e.g. a rainbow mix of best defensive cards with Dracorex to give’em a chance) and Atlas Airstrike (the reference decklist is like atlas, 7 airstrikes, kraken and 2 silos) which should henceforth be called Atlair.
Honorable mention goes to counter decks relying on stuff like Dozer Tank, Mind Controllers and Exodrone, and Dracorex/Bloodwall massbuildings/weaken decks.

After that, everything goes. I’ve played with the most impossible piles, and it still works as long as you know what you are doing during both deck design and gameplay.

Flag Post

This is an amazing thread SolitarySun, full of useful information even for those who are already deeply addicted to Tyrant. I really enjoyed reading this first part and i’m looking forward for the rest. Just a suggestion, add for the reward cards the exact mission/achievement through which they can be obtained, just to be more accurate and clear. Thank you for your work. (Excuse my eventual mistakes, English is not my native language)

Flag Post

Thanks, Devne. I posted up the mission/achievement requirements for the cards that have them – now I just need to get started on Raiders.

Flag Post

How about reserving some space for later? It would help out with the clutter.

lol, I’m not helping by posting this, am I .

Flag Post

will you add more info in future about other decks too? because this thread is really amazing!

btw Hornet Drones are arena gold reward not silver :)

Flag Post

I intend to keep adding information steadily, Omar. And thanks for the correction, I didn’t catch that.

Flag Post

Arc trooper isn’t in gold packs.

Pretty good info though.

Flag Post

RAIDERS

Raiders have one great focus: damage. In addition to a high average Attack score, Raiders pack the outright strongest Strike and Counter cards in the game, as well as some of the most useful Rally cards. Siege and powerful Anti-Air are in abundance, and Raiders even have the widest selection of powerful Armor units to play, in addition to their offensive specialty. As a bonus, they also have the widest selection of useful Commander effects to choose from, ranging from Strike to Weaken 2, Heal All 1, or Rally and Siege.

The price you pay for all this damage potential is healing. Raiders have exactly one Heal All effect – Yurich, a Nexus commander. Otherwise you have to splash another faction or use any of the relatively weak Heal 1 Structures or creatures available to them. Raiders have extremely little Leech or Siphon, too, so restoring Health on your sield of the field to anything becomes a trial. This doesn’t sound like much, but when you realize that every point of damage that falls on your side of the field is something you can’t fix, you’ll figure out that it is a serious problem. In this way they are almost the precise opposites of the Mono-Imperial deck.

Raiders also lack powerful, multitalented attackers along the lines of Dominator, Mawcor, Daemon or Predator. Each of the Raider attackers does something extremely well – but they’re specialized in how they manipulate damage, possessing high Armor OR Strike OR Anti-Air OR high Attack OR high Counter, but almost never combinations of those abilities.. You can’t just toss out a card and let it take on all comers like with the Imperials or the Bloodthirsty – you must pick your targets, or anticipate them.

Something else to note is that the Raiders are not nearly as dependant on strict order as the Imperials. As long as you drop your higher delay cards away from the first slot, there isn’t really a specific order they should go in.

A Raider Rally deck is focused on killing the opponent’s cards, clearing the field, and then massacring the enemy commander. All the other factions have powerful Heal effects readily available and a range of support – for every turn that passes, you’re letting their advantages multiply. You have to chop down the enemy cards as they appear and keep the enemy commander open for attacks.

Key Cards

Omega: Immediately after the rule must come the exception – Omega does everything. A Standard Legendary with stats of 1/5/1, Siege 1, Weaken 1, and Strike 1, Omega covers your bases no matter what strategy the enemy decides to use against you with its catchall abilities. Despite that, it doesn’t have the Attack necessary to hold the frontline, and it really shouldn’t anyway – it’s too valuable. It is a great second turn play though, dropping in with its abilities to aid whatever you’ve chosen for your frontline tank.

Havoc: The frontline tank in question, for every deck I play, is almost always Havoc. A Standard Unique bearing stats of 3/4/2, Leech 3, and Pierce 2, Havoc is just about the only unit among the Raiders capable of taking damage then shrugging it off with its Leech, and will almost always punch through to utilitize that Leech thanks to its Pierce. Havoc has trouble with aerial units and can also be sucker punched before its delay expires, due to its average 4 hp – but that doesn’t change the fact that Havoc, from among all its kin, is the Raider unit capable of dealing with the widest range of enemies.

Chronos: A Standard Rare with 3/5/3 and Strike 3. Yes, Strike 3. That means that once Chronos activates, it’s pumping out six damage a turn, split into two seperate packages, each of which is capable of killing a weaker card. Of all your Raider units, this is probably the one you want to protect the most, as it’s devastating on the battlefield.

Fury Walker: A Nexus Uncommon bearing stats of 1/4/2 with Rally Raider 2 and Flurry 1. This card is a lot meaner than it looks at first glance, since it has a tendency to Rally itself and then go in for a killing Flurry. Basically the equation is as follows – average wait time, average delay, vicious attack = great Raider card. Even if it Rallies something else, you can be sure that other card will benefit from the patronage.

Command Center: Just about the meanest Structure out there, the Command Center is a 7 hp / 3 delay building with Rally All Raider 2, Counter 1, and Wall. Having one of these activate with Raider cards on the field generally means your opponent is going to die this turn or the next, barring extreme circumstances. And if there are extreme circumstances, the Center will still block seven points of damage for you while Countering each attack. Normally I dislike the Wall attribute, but the Command Center makes it work.

Gun Raven: I’ve mentioned this fat fat fatty already in the Imperial Splash section – he’s a 2/10/4 from the Homeland Defenders side mission series with AntiAir 3 and Immobilize. He’s less effective here than in an Imperial deck, frankly – there’s no constant, powerful source of healing to keep him immortal – but he can still lay a good smackdown before the inevitable creep of damage brings him down.

Cannon Walker: One of the specialty units previously mentioned, Cannon Walker is a 1/5/1 Enclave Rare card with AntiAir 3 and Siege 2 that’s eventually obtainable through missions. It murders Hatchet/Tiamat rushes with fantastic ease, but its low base Attack can leave you beached against any decent Assault unit not bearing wings. Try to keep it out of the first slot, once again, in order to prevent an enemy unit from locking up opposite the Cannon Walker and wreaking havoc there while the Walker pokes away at it.

Mech Walker: A 2/3/2 Promo available through purchasing Elite, Mech Walker is one of the few multipurpose Raider cards, bearing both Armor 2 and Strike 1. One of the more decent first turn drops for the Raider faction, as it can blunt some of the inevitable damage coming your way.

Dozer Tank: The reward for the Arena Emperor achievement, taken through winning 5000 victories in the Arena (WTH). Dozer Tank is solid frustration, being a 3/4/3 with Counter 3 and Regenerate 3. It doesn’t take a genius to see how this card could drill through a half-dozen enemies in succession if your rolls are decent. Even if they aren’t, this card still brings a giant helping of Counter to the field before it dies. One of the best first-slot cards in the game.

Anvil: A reward card for the Speedy Wastelands achievement, Anvil bears stats of 3/3/3 with Armored 2 and Crush 2. It’s another good starter for its decent durability. The Crush is, as always, just an added topping.

Hydra: A 2/2/2 tank with 2 AntiAir, 2 Siege, and 2 Armor, found as a Rare in the Standard set. While this card’s stats are nothing to be impressed by, it still helps provide some of that precious flexibility that Raiders tend to lack so much. It’s worth noting that while it can hold the first slot if neccesary, EMP will kill it instantly and leave you at a serious disadvantage if it is played against you.

Missile Silo: The Standard Rare structure you’ll inevitably run into in Arena sometime, this 6 hp sucker takes 4 turns to activate, but after that will begin pounding your enemy’s Assault cards with Strike 4 every turn. This tends to run counter to the Raider’s normal mode of play – the longer the game goes, the less chance you have of winning it, usually. Thus the Missile Silo tends to get splashed by other factions or played in specialized Counter decks. It is also, by far, the worst structure to see across the field if you have no Siege. If you find an opponent that doesn’t run any by some chance, drop a Silo in your deck. The result will entertain you.

Flag Post

can u post xenos too or did i juz missed it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by vincent1998:

can u post xenos too or did i juz missed it?

he is posting them slowly…

Flag Post

some mistakes i noticed on raiders: havocs delay is 2 not 3 (even better :), chronos isnt unique and, u dont include missile silo, cannon walker, sand crawler (?) or gun raven (?)

Flag Post

Work in progress, peeps. I get enough hand cramps without typing all this crap out at once. I only started this morning, y’know?

Flag Post

Good work SolitarySun.

Fillers for Multi Decks:

Rifter                          Canon walker

Flag Post

+1 to solitary for taking the time and effort to do all this for everyone, i know i’d be too damn lazy to do it

Flag Post

Cannon walker is not Standart rare, it’s darn Enclave.

Man, I see you’re trying to do a good and much-needed job there, and respect for that, but stay a little careful please. The whole statement of “lacking powerful multitalented attackers” is meh. Raiders are probably the most flexible fraction out there, with Havoc covering most of the ground, Cannon Walker doing in both air and buildings and anything else sealing the deal.
The only thing Raiders truly don’t do well is healing themselves. On each other front, it’s arguably the best faction.

You should really mention that Raider’s heal-all-1, Yurich, is from Nexus and therefore requires Warbonds. This is far more of a bummer then nonexistent “multitalent” problem.

Flag Post

Cannon walker is a reward from one of the missions. Everyone will get one eventually.

Flag Post

Arcanis, it’s still not much compared to, say, Dominator’s ability to hit everything betweeen ground and sky, or Predator’s quick Strike/Attack value, or the simple survivivability of almost any Bloodthirsty unit. Besides, you just pointed out yourself that one has to use both Havoc and Cannon Walker to cover each other’s weaknesses.

The lack of Raider healing is also mentioned in the paragraph directly before what you’re quoting, by the way.

Thanks for the correction on Cannon Walker. :D

Also, to those reading this thread, I apologize for the broken thread of narrative, but at a certain character count Kongregate formatting seems to completely disappear for some reason. I have to break it up into seperate sections to avoid that.

Flag Post

Splash Cards

Aegis: By far the best card to splash into the Rebel faction is Aegis, the 1/4/3 Armor 1 Heal All 2 mentioned previously in the Imperial section. It solves all your healing woes immediately, and while the Rebel line tends to be a whole lot more mobile than the rock-steady Imperial one, as long as you drop Aegis far back enough in the line that it can manage to activate, you’ll be sailing smooth soon enough.

Poseidon: Also previously mentioned, this 2/6/3 Anti-Air 2 Siege 2 Heal All 1 has half the healing power of Aegis but packs a better punch and Siege. Honestly, the Raiders pack enough of a punch on their own – what they need is healing, which Aegis is exactly twice as effective in providing. That said, if your Aegis keeps getting trapped in the front of the line and dying miserably up there, try out Poseidon instead.

Mend Wounds: A Standard Action Rare that offers a one-time Heal All 3. Normally I discourage cards like these that offer such a non-offensive ability like this, but the extra turn of life it frequently provides your cards with can come in handy, particularly if you’re lacking the mass healers the Imperials find late.

EMP: Once again, a Standard Rare that Strikes All for 2. No deck does not benefit from this card – it is the ability to say “No” to any card your opponent plays with less than 3 hp, and gives a pretty good whack to everything else too.

Raider Options

Nightstalker: Earlier in the game you’ll be forced to seek a source of high attack power in order to pass some of the Missions, and this Standard Uncommon with stats of 4/6/3 might be where you find it. It has no abilities, but is beefier than Quad Walker by an extra point in both Attack and Defense, and requires an extra turn to set up. It’s a decent answer to Armor or high HP counts.

Tainted Blade: An Enclave Common bearing stats of 2/2/2 with Pierce 2 and Poison 1, this is another great option Raiders have against Armor, and the Poison ensures that even if the enemy card survives the hit, it’ll go down eventually. This card definitely won’t survive for long, though, being so fragile, and EMP erases it, so just be careful who you play it against.

Scorpinox: A Nexus Common obtainable through missions with stats of 3/2/2 and Flurry 2. Another glass cannon in the Raider’s arsenal, but one that can fling unbelievable amounts of damage when rallied up, often just as much as the infamous Mawcor. Again, EMP erases this card, and a smattering of Strike will do the same, so be careful who you play it against.

Orca: A Common from the Standard set with stats of 3/3/2 and Anti-Air 2, and not one to be underestimated despite how early you encounter it. An Orca will stand you in good stead against Xeno Fleet decks, as its base damage jacks up to 5 against the core Flying units of that deck, like Xeno Mothership and Rifter, and will kill them in one shot. Against other decks it won’t have quite the same impact, but Orcas remain good filler material for the mid-level missions.

APC: One of the few defensive Raider cards, the APC is a Nexus uncommon obtainable as a mission reward with stats of 1/4/3, Evade, Armor 1, and Strike Imperial 2. It’s fairly difficult to kill when provided with what healing you can get, and helps mush an Imperial deck’s face in. Against anything else, though, the low base 1 Attack doesn’t justify inclusion just for these decent defensive stats.

Impulse Walker: In the early game, this first level Reputation reward from the Tyrol’s Champion faction stands as the best 0-wait card you will find until near the end of the game, with stats of 1/2/0, Armor 1, and Anti-Air 1. It combines a limited defensive ability with a counter to Flying to give you the first-turn jump on damage that will frequently allow you to win early missions. Naturally, as a 0-wait, it’s not designed to hold against the much more durable units an enemy can throw out – just to deal a few points of damage and buy you the time for higher-delay cards. It does admirably at that.

Pyro Rig: The final Reputation card from the Protectorate, a 4/4/4 juggernaut with Armored 2, Immobilize, and Jam. This is another oddity in the Raider arsenal, suited to the late-game Raider deck that naturally forms around their density of Counter and Regenerate units. It’s capable of paralyzing two seperate enemy units a turn, is armored enough to make it difficult to kill and has decent base attack. You just have to keep it alive until then. Oh, and actually get it – the grinding for it is a pain in the ass.

Hunter: Completing 1000 Missions will give you this card, a 3/1/1 with Strike 1. It deals more damage on turn 2 than anything else in the game you can play, frequently exterminating whatever your opponent lays down with extreme prejudice. It is, however, extremely fragile, and will quickly die to Strike or Counter. This card is a technician’s tool – its value will lay in how you use the turns that it can buy you before it inevitably bites the bullet.

Flag Post

solitary, the scorpio u mention in the last part is called scorpinox

Flag Post

Thanks for all this work for us solidary

P-S:Its night*stalker* not night*singer*