Post your own card ideas here.....

9536 posts

Flag Post

If you guys have some ideas of cards , you can share it here……….
You can also put photos on them if you like………..

I have some ideas myself:

Spinner (Imperial, Assault Card) Cooldown:1 ATK:2 DEF:3 [Counter 1]
Infantry Bombers (Raider, Assault Card) Cooldown:0 ATK:2 DEF:1 [Counter 4]
Backup (Action Card) Rally All 4
Snipe (Action Card) Strike 7
Draconian Infantry (Bloodthirsty, Assault Card) Colldown:2 ATK:3 DEF:4 [Flying, Leech 2]

well i guess thats it………

this thread is used to express your creativity so enjoy…… :)

Flag Post

Heavy Beam Cannon (Imperial Assault). 5 atk 3 hp, 3 delay. armored 1, crush 3 [imperial needs some heavier hitters]
Drone (Bloodthirsty Assault). 3 atk, 2 hp, 2 delay. flying, siege 3 [BT needs some functional siege, and some air/anti-air]

Also in the spirit of an open forum: 0 delay 2 attack 4 counter? That’s extremely overpowered in two different ways at once lol. Rally 4 alone would be pretty crazy, but rally all 4 would be an instant win.

Flag Post

Steel Panther
(Imperial, Assault Card) Cooldown:3 ATK:2 DEF:3 [Evade; Armor 2]

Blood-drain Cannon
(Bloodthirsty, Assault Card) Cooldown:3 ATK:3 DEF:6 [BloodDrain: When this card destroy an enemy assault card, it regain back to full health]

Zombie
(Bloodthirsty, Assault Card) Cooldown:1 ATK:1 DEF:3 [Regenerate 1; Zombified: When this card destroy an enemy assault card, deploy a copy of this card on the battlefield with cooldown.]

Flag Post

Imperial, Assault Card Cooldown:4 ATK:2 DEF:5 Strike all 1, Flying

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Poison Factory
(Bloodthirsty, Structure Card)
Cooldown:2 DEF:4
[Poison All 1, Wall]

Flag Post
Originally posted by actionjack123:
Zombie
(Bloodthirsty, Assault Card) Cooldown:1 ATK:1 DEF:3 [Regenerate 1; Zombified: When this card destroy an enemy assault card, deploy a copy of this card on the battlefield with cooldown.]

so OP, needs to be rare

Originally posted by Cokeheadriff:

Imperial, Assault Card Cooldown:4 ATK:2 DEF:5 Strike all 1, Flying

name???

Originally posted by crkhek56:

Chuck Norris: instant win

Rebecca Black: instant loss, banned from playing until friday.

everyone flag it

Flag Post

If the game has any of the card imagined above, it would turn into a no-brainer, definitely.

Flag Post

Blight Destroyer,Legendary BloodThirst 5/4 crush4 flurry3 antiair2

Flag Post

oh and 4 delay just forgot

Flag Post

Raptor

Imperial
Flying
2 Delay
2/3
Evade
Anti-Air 2 (Aircraft should be able to have anti-air)
Rally 1

Flag Post

Some of the cards suggested are way over powered..

Flag Post

Just something that works in familiar slots…

Atlas hunter.
Unique raider
3/1(1) strike 1 EVADE
reward for 1k misisons.

Intelligent Scorpion
Unique BT
3/7(3) LEECH 3
Reward for BT Nest 4

Fortified fortifier
Unique imp.
2/6(3) armor 2 flurry 2 pierce 2
Reward for Halc Elite 4

Not like that would break anything…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ryukozin:

Some of the cards suggested are way over powered..

This is why these are more “Dream” cards to be honest because people think about what they want nothing about Balance.

Flag Post

Grim Reaper
1/3 (4)
Legendary Bloodthirsty
Poison 5

Flag Post

Milita Army
Raider (Unique?)
Stats: 2/4
Rally 2, Imperial Strike 1
Can be a reward or can be in Bronze-Gold packs

EDIT: Which pack sells the Rare Raider Card “Golitath”? He seems like an epic addition to my deck. Here is my deck: (also can you rate it if you want?)

Commander: Atlas-Some more damage
Artimis Tank-Some good damage for creatures with high health but long delay
Power Generator-Heals and increases damages
Orca-Pure Anti-Air for Draconian Queens/Xeno Motherships
Scorpion-Support damage
Saw Tank x2-Increases damage and counter is good
Fury Walker x2-The increase attack by 2 and flurry is just awesome
Havoc- Leech and for Heavily armored enemies
Electromagnetic Pulse-Used when the enemy is out-rushing me or if the enemy swarms with low-health/High armor creatures

Flag Post

Sulfuris Wyrm
Bloodthirsty assault card
1/3
Delay 2
Poison 1
Evade

Flag Post

^That would suck

Flag Post

If it had armor 1 it would be ok, maybe

Flag Post

Walking Wall
Imperial
Delay 1
0/6
Jam

It would be the most BS unit to ever BS.

Flag Post

Meat Block
(Bloodthirsty, Assault Card) Cooldown:0 ATK:0 DEF:4 [DeathSupport: Heal All 2: When this card is destory, it provide Heal All 2 to all of your cards.]

Flag Post

Mini Nuke(unique gold activation card): Strike all 3 siege all 3 And its bigger brother Nuke(legendary activation card): strike all 4 siege all 5 So Op if you have both in the same deck! It all goes BOOM!

Flag Post

nice cards everyone………….

Originally posted by crkhek56:

Chuck Norris: instant win

hell yeah!!!!!!

Flag Post

New mechanic: Flashbang (Defensive: When this card takes combat damage, the attacking card is jammed and immobilized until end of turn.)

Blinding Wall
(Uncommon) Imperial Structure Card
Wall, HP 5, Delay 0
Flashbang (Defensive: When this card takes combat damage, the attacking card is jammed and immobilized until end of turn.)
“Walls were made to be broken” -Duncan

Geckatron
(Rare) Imperial Assault Card
Attack 3, HP 2, Delay 2
Regenerate 1
Counter 1
Flashbang (Defensive: When this card takes combat damage, the attacking card is jammed and immobilized until end of turn.)
“If you bite my tail, I bite your tail. You’ll choke. And I’ll grow me a new one, sucka.”

New mechanic: Repair (Activation – Increases health of a random allied structure.)

Mechanical Mechanic
(Common) Raider Assault Card
0 Attack/4 HP, Delay 1
Repair 1 (Activation – Increases health of a random allied structure.)
“I feel like a tool.”

Magnus Cannon
(Unique) Raider Structure Card
3 HP, Delay 2
Strike 1
Strike 1
Repair 2 (Activation – Increases health of a random allied structure.)
“Boom, boom, boom. Gotta fix that.”

Flag Post

For those who don’t know, all or most of the cards in Tyrant are actually taken directly from the original units in the original War Metal game on Facebook. I started playing it there and noticed a few interesting things.

First of all, there wasn’t any differentiation between Imperials and Raiders in the original. A lot of the various Imperial and Raider assault cards were in War Metal classified as Infantry, Robotic, Armored, or Flying instead of being aligned with specific factions. Bloodthirsty and Xeno had their own classifications because they were kind of unique though.

If new cards arrive here, they’ll definitely be coming from the War Metal units. There’s something interesting here, though:

In War Metal, there is actually another type of unit called “Righteous.” They have a sort of angelic/robotic motif. I haven’t seen any units of that type in Tyrant so far. New faction down the road, maybe?

Another fun fact: the Standard Legendaries were in War Metal a special class of superpowerful units called “Vindicators” which required tons of tokens from fighting Epic Bosses to unlock, and could only be used as part of special battle formations that had one single Vindicator slot. Which also cost a ton of tokens.

There do seem to be quite a number of original cards made for this game though, so here’s some of my contributions, with nifty new skill suggestions:

Guardian (Unique Rare Imperial Assault): 1/12, Delay 4, Armor 1, Shield Imperial 3
-Shield #: randomly selects an allied assault card, and if that card takes damage on the following enemy turn # damage is redirected to the card with Protect.

Maelstrom (Uncommon Raider Assault): 1/3, Delay 4, Flurry 2, Debilitate
-Debilitate: 50% chance of returning attacked unit to the bottom of the enemy’s deck. (If drawn and played again, the affected unit will be like a perfectly new unit, with full health, full delay and no status effects)

Unstable Vortex (Rare Xeno Structure): -/1, Delay 4, Evade, Regen 1, Scramble
-Scramble: randomly rearranges the order of the enemy’s played cards.

Swarm Portal (Rare Xeno Structure): -/3, Delay 3, Spawn 1
-Spawn #: 50% chance to create # generic units with 1/1, 1 delay and no skills. The identity of the generic unit depends on the faction of the unit that spawned it.

Succubus (Rare Bloodthirsty Assault): 1/3, Delay 3, Counter 1, Control
-Control: 50% chance to cause an attacked enemy unit to attack another enemy.