TotalWar Recruitment

36 posts

Flag Post

TotalWar was created 3/18/11
At this topic’s creation it had 68 FP
Win:Loss Ratio at creation of topic: 3:1

TotalWar is a very active faction, we have at least 3 wars per day and we are looking for new members. If you are interested please provide the following as best as you can.

Please state your lvl, mission currently on (or finished if also done with extra missions), the status of your collection – primarily that of enclave and standard, your arena rating, and your current primary deck and if you have one, your secondary or defense deck as well.

EXAMPLE:
LVL 20
Creature Combo 3
Enclave 30/50, Standard 80/111
5000 arena rating
Primary deck –
ATLAS
Sabre x1
Mimic x1
EMP x2
Tiamat x1
Poseidon x1
Apex x1
Cannon Walker x1
Predator x1
Mech Walker x1
Secondary deck -
N/A

Flag Post

You may directly apply but filling the information will give you priority as we will know how serious you are. If your level is so high that it’ll impress us, don’t worry about it.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=528002

Flag Post

what is average lvl?

Flag Post

Our mean average at the current moment is 12.35

Flag Post

71 FP now, 14 members

Flag Post

mean average lvl 12.64
75 FP

Flag Post

we’re about to hit lvl 2 and 5 more space will open up within the next 3 hrs. feel free to apply we’ll be taking the highest lvl people when those spots open with special attention given to those who provide the information we have asked for on this thread.

Flag Post

we’re about to hit lvl 2 and 5 more space will open up within the next 3 hrs. feel free to apply we’ll be taking the highest lvl people when those spots open with special attention given to those who provide the information we have asked for on this thread.

average lvl exactly 15
98 Faction Points

Flag Post

apparently the link works better without the amp;

try this link if previous one doesn’t work

Flag Post

This is a live link.
Average Lvl 15.75
Faction Points 104
Only taking LVL 15+ from now

Flag Post

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK, DELETE “amp;” THEN GO TO PAGE

Flag Post

average level 17.05
win loss ratio 5:1
Faction Points : 115
Lvl 2 Faction

Recruiting members who are done with missions and extra missions – those who are looking to fight full time in faction wars.

Flag Post

Average level 18.73
Win loss ratio 5:1
Faction Points 154
lvl 2 faction

We are only taking in members who are done with missions and willing to participate heavily in faction wars. This means that you should be at least lvl 18, done with all the extra missions, and willing to spend at least 30 energy everyday on faction wars. We currently have too many applications and it takes forever to go through them. If you want us to accept you please message me and we will get back to you.

Flag Post

we’re at 223FP now and soon we will have a level up, we will be temporarily lowering the bar for new applicants as there will be a few more spots open than usual.

Flag Post

We are now Lv3 In the top 30 and climbing. Looking for 18+ active players. Apply here or send calicali or me a pm

Flag Post

Im level 13 in 6 days, will you accept me? I am extremely active already have 5k arena achievement.

Flag Post

We would like to accept lower levels than 18 but moving up in rank means having wars constantly going and all your energy must be used fighting not trying to complete your deck or gain cards through missions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LawOfPain:

We would like to accept lower levels than 18 but moving up in rank means having wars constantly going and all your energy must be used fighting not trying to complete your deck or gain cards through missions.

So can I join after mission 66?

Flag Post

If you have a good deck and have all the cards you will need then yes. Factions are mainly for people who have done everything and completed their perfect deck. You dont want to join to early. Send me a pm when your ready

Flag Post

Hey guys,
We have actually so many ppl applying that it’s hard for us to know who one to pick.

Remember that If you apply here or send me or Calicali a Pm to join Total war you have much higher chances of being accepted.It is important for us to have friendly and active members.

Flag Post

Please redirect all application to my account only, Calicali isn’t recruting anymore,
Thanks

Flag Post

TotalWar
Created: 3/18/11
Level: 4
Faction points: 500
Ranking: 42
Members: 28/30
Average member level: 28.25

Plus points
+ Solid group of very active members
+ Many wars
+ Faction forum

Minus points
- In need of a few members

Join link
http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=528002 (Remove the “amp;”).

Additional info
We are looking for members who are online every day, can spend 400+ stamina and are at least lvl20.

Please redirect all applications to my account now, Fofa2000 is no longer recruiting.

Thank you.

Flag Post

bumped

Flag Post

Here goes…
Level:17
Mission 66 working on side mission for now…
Standard 100/111 Enclave 18/50 Reward 10/76 Nexus 26/50 Promotional 0/22
4501 arena rating
Primary deck-Vyander
Apex x1
Daemon x1
Enfeebler x2
Rifter x1
Enclave Champion x2
Dominated Hatchlings x1
Xeno Interceptor x1
Xeno Mothershp x1
I await your response good sir

Flag Post

You have been accepted as a new member ;)