UUT Recruiting

11 posts

Flag Post

Ultionis Umbra Totus, otherwise known as UUT, is now opening recruiting to all players with a level of at least fifteen and who have completed the regular set of missions. I am a former officer of Hellcat and I am the leader of the relatively new faction. Because we just started we are only a level one faction, but we already have a very strong team of members. We have the potential to climb to the top 20 relatively soon, and possibly even the top 10. If interested, post the following:

Name
Hours Online per Day
Previous Faction
Arena Rating
Level
Offensive Deck
Defensive Deck

Thank you, and should you choose to join, you will be entering potentially one of the most prestigious factions in Tyrant

(If you would rather PM me any information, that would be fine)

Flag Post

I’d like to give you a chance, seens like a well planed faction
200-400 energy/day
SpArtAns
c 3600
vary… one offensive/defensive is:
Freddie
2 Irradiated Infantary
1 Arc Trooper
2 Dominator
1 Exodrone
1 Fortifier
1 Aegis
1 Poseidon
1 ComSat Terminal

Flag Post

Just in case Oraij is offline; please copy me on any PMs. I’m generally on line much more than he is.

Flag Post

We just hit Faction LVL 2 so we have 5 more member spots available. Currently Ranked 150 and looking to keep moving up. Apply now and get in on the fun.

Flag Post

3/4 wars per day; rank ~150; 23 wins 1 loss; ectect.

Flag Post

hey, i think you guys need to spice this up a bit…throwing in some murderous rage, or some pics of half-naked girls showing butt-cracks and cleavages, or “if you join us, you’ll get all the donuts for free plus a 1st generation ipod bought off ebay that can be re-sold for parts”…something like that

Flag Post

That’s all just mindless gimick thrown in to entice the swarms of 13-year-olds brought in by gamestop’s advertising. We prefer those who are at least somewhat intelligent and mature.

Flag Post

nah you can’t be serious..what happens to reaching down deep inside ourselves and awaken the native instincts that make us human?

ps. I see you have no problem with us bumping your thread lol

Flag Post

Bumping… Our thread?

Purely coincidental.

Flag Post

We just made it into the top 100 in the Rankings. We still have a few spots left for new active members. Hurry and apply before they fill up.

Flag Post

Five slots remaining.