Time is Mana Recruiting

5 posts

Flag Post

Time is Mana is looking for new members!

We are a very active, competitive clan. Currently we are 13th on the leaderboards and our goal is to be first. Participation in chat and clan politics is highly encouraged.

Loyalty and level of clan members is tracked daily to detect stragglers. We weed out people who do not contribute a great amount to the clan, measured in loyalty gained through wars as well as clan participation.

If you are interested and level 20+, please PM me with the following:

Level
Main offensive deck
Main defensive deck
Estimate of energy spent / day

Also state if you are interested in any of the following clan activities:
Diplomacy
Recruiting
Management

Flag Post
Originally posted by Psycho_Gemni:

…and prioritize winning faction wars above all else…

Your post sounded quite interesting until I got to that part. Are you requesting that potential recruits drop rl activities such as drinking and friendships to ensure victory or is it your way of saying that recruits shouldn’t grind Artis Vanguard rep when you’re in wars? Because one is obvious….and the the other is quite scary.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tuxedo:
Originally posted by Psycho_Gemni:

…and prioritize winning faction wars above all else…

Your post sounded quite interesting until I got to that part. Are you requesting that potential recruits drop rl activities such as drinking and friendships to ensure victory or is it your way of saying that recruits shouldn’t grind Artis Vanguard rep when you’re in wars? Because one is obvious….and the the other is quite scary.

Ahh… Well, it would be quite nice if you shunned rl but…

I see what you mean, I’ll remove that part.

Flag Post

Haha, ok. Thanks for putting up with my tired, nitpicking forum trolling (I really should find a new hobby while I’m passing out).

That said, I’ve fought you guys before, you’ve got some good defensive decks, active players, and deserve some aps on this thread. Give them a shot people. I mean, TiM is top ten, they’re doing something right.

Flag Post

You say you are trolling and then you proceed to bump my thread and praise our faction? Any time!

We have two more slots open, bump!