world walkers / Sons of Extinction

25 posts

Flag Post

Excellent fights today to both factions. We had a blast! Got crazy hectic there at the end, especially with WW. We look forward to future “encounters” : )

Keep up the good work!

-X

Flag Post

gratz ww

3 wars against soe in two days – be afraid of the night!
we’ll get u while you are sleeping =)

Flag Post

Just to clear the air

Everytime you guys have attacked we’ve been in 2-3 defensive wars. And SOE/WW have nothing to do with each other.

Flag Post

Deedle, nobody said you did or didn’t. It was a friendly gesture to both factions we fought today. Don’t need to turn this into something it isn’t. This thread wasn’t to gloat victory or excuse defeat….simply a “good job”. And good job, you did well. Thank you again : )

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deedle:

Just to clear the air

Everytime you guys have attacked we’ve been in 2-3 defensive wars. And SOE/WW have nothing to do with each other.

dude, whenever we fought you we’ve also been in multiple wars. we made this thread as a “good job” compliment to both the factions we fought who put up good fights. Please, don’t try to make this into a insult/troll/flame/gloat/whatever thread, its not. We giving you guys a compliment, don’t spit it back in our faces.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JunkHindertrunk:
Originally posted by Deedle:

Just to clear the air

dude, whenever we fought you we’ve also been in multiple wars. we made this thread as a “good job” compliment to both the factions we fought who put up good fights. Please, don’t try to make this into a insult/troll/flame/gloat/whatever thread, its not. We giving you guys a compliment, don’t spit it back in our faces.

Wasn’t trying to make this thread into a conflict, just didn’t wanted to make sure you guys don’t think WW/SOE were attacking. It seems like your taking what I posted wrong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xquizyt:

Excellent fights today to both factions. We had a blast! Got crazy hectic there at the end, especially with WW. We look forward to future “encounters” : )

Keep up the good work!

-X

Hehe ^^ Wasn’t even that close today… Thanks for the compliment – and giving it right back :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by PureVernunft:

gratz ww

well we kinda decided to stop doing that for now ;)
really…no need to waste energy on something like sleep…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Whisp3rWind:
Originally posted by PureVernunft:

gratz ww

well we kinda decided to stop doing that for now ;)
really…no need to waste energy on something like sleep…

LOL nice. Just learn to play in your sleep >:)

Flag Post

Well currently I missclick too often with my eyes closed… so I dont have that option yet, but im working on it hehe.

Flag Post

haha
set the alarm clock every 100 min and never shut down your pc ;)
always on the alert

Flag Post

I like this aura of battle.
Good sport from both sides, now lets hope drama doesn’t occur!

Flag Post

Oh jeez hope you didnt jinx the thread now!

Flag Post

well yes it were good fights.
and some of you guys have some very good defense decks, that got you a lot of points.

but for real… putting on the alarm clock every 100 minute? get a life :P
its just a game ^^

someone, who take it to seriously shouldnt play anyway… a psychiatry would be the right place for him xP

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by FinalUnknown:

I like this aura of battle.
Good sport from both sides, now lets hope drama doesn’t occur!

thnx finalunknown, unfortunately…

Originally posted by Xquizyt:

Oh jeez hope you didnt jinx the thread now!

i think you did jink the thread bcause…

Originally posted by GevatterTod:

and some of you guys have some very good defense decks, that got you a lot of points.

its just a game ^^

someone, who take it to seriously shouldnt play anyway… a psychiatry would be the right place for him xP

people make posts like this. And so the drama begins…

Flag Post
Originally posted by GevatterTod:

its just a game ^^

was just a joke.
dont’t take it to serious.
“just to clean the air " ;)

BUT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Flag Post

Go to bed Pure. :P

Flag Post

aye aye sir ^^

in germany we have lunchtime.. but to do you a favor: i’ll go to bed =)

Flag Post

1. i meant it ironic :P didnt you see my smileys at the end? ^^

2. in the internet you never know who is joking and who not when it comes to this point ^^ there are enough people, who focus their live on a game like this ;P

Flag Post

on top of it hes doing the alarmclock thing himself…every 99 minute though so he does not waste one single point
and since the lastest sneak attack, there is an autoalarm linked to all of our cellphones in case that happens again;)
man I tell you if he wouldnt loose so many fights to your def decks hed easily be at over 1000 points even at night wars.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Whisp3rWind:

on top of it hes doing the alarmclock thing himself…every 99 minute though so he does not waste one single point
and since the lastest sneak attack, there is an autoalarm linked to all of our cellphones in case that happens again;)
man I tell you if he wouldnt loose so many fights to your def decks hed easily be at over 1000 points even at night wars.

gnaaahh pssssssst dont say it so loud :-X
i hoped, that i would stay the only one, who make this and pwn all :-X

btw we drift away from the topic :P

Flag Post

lol… I see this every time, it never fails… no matter how nice you are about the OP, a flame war ALWAYS follows one way or another whether it be the other faction taking something personal or people making “You’re a bunch of no lifer” remarks to troll the thread.