Reputation and Gold farm (endgame)

69 posts

Flag Post

EXPERIENCE (end-game): Bloody Raiders 4: 2.92 EXP/energy DECK: easy

EXPERIENCE (poor-man): Mission 119: 2.818 EXP/energy DECK: lots of Pierce

GOLD (end-game): mission 99: 16.071 GOLD/energy DECK: Freddie + lots of Tridents

Arctis Vanguard: Mission 10: 1.5 REP/energy

Tyrol’s Champions: Mission 17: 0.8 REP/energy

Blood Shield: Mission 28: 0.75 REP/energy

Protectorate: Mission 38: 0.94 REP/energy

The Outriders: Mission 33: 0.8 REP/energy

Forsaken Ones: Mission 49: 0.85 REP/energy

The Purge: Mission 66: 0.68 REP/energy

The Purge (poor-man): Mission 64: 0.65 REP/energy

Tartarus Pact: Mission 77: 0.81 REP/energy

New Order: Mission 89: 0.70 REP/energy

Retribution: Mission 99: 1.071 REP/energy

Honored Credo: Mission 108/109: 1.00 REP/energy

Obliterators: Mission 119: 0.682 REP/energy

Based on Wikia: http://warmetal.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrant_Missions

Flag Post

cool dude thanks :)

Flag Post

…and in other news. Can’t do basic division? Don’t know how to use a calculator? Then just bookmark this thread and don’t ever worry about that pesky division again.

Flag Post

Yeah, it’s not always the last mission relating to a relationship that gives most rep point so I have to make this list to remind myself too.

Flag Post

Protectorate: Mission 38 -16energ,+15rep

Flag Post

thanks~ fixed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pacaholic:

…and in other news. Can’t do basic division? Don’t know how to use a calculator? Then just bookmark this thread and don’t ever worry about that pesky division again.

I’d rather read the conclusions of someone who already did that division.

Flag Post

You all realised that there is a tyrant wiki?
http://warmetal.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrant
Including this nice sheet, for all of you who are afraid of number:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0Am7IDO_HureFdElncFlOdy1jTWk0VkROOXJoMU1ya2c&output=html

Flag Post

“The spreadsheet at this URL could not be found.”
I dislike Google Office. Give us a screenshot.

Flag Post

Its not loading because of “amp;” which is added by the forumsoftware… remove it and it will work..
http://warmetal.wikia.com/wiki/Reputation

See link under “Notes”

or
spreadsheet

Flag Post

Mission 35 gives +6 Rep for Outriders AND Protectorate for 18 energy. If you want to up those two factions quickly, it can be a good compromise.

This is the worst tip.

Flag Post

For gold farming:

Homeland defenders 4
-Commander: HealAll1 Weaken1 Siege1 18hp
-Deck: 2xfurywalk,bulldozer,cannon walker, barracuda, dune_runner,omega,sand_crawler, gun raven, hunter, warehouse(heal1 rally1 weaken1 1turn), colossus(this may be a trouble),tesla cannon

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bandor:

For gold farming:

Homeland security 4
-Deck: 2xfurywalk,bulldozer,cannon walker, barracuda, dune_runner,omega,sand_crawler, ???

Can you guarantee you can win Homeland Defenders 4 100%?
If you just fail ONCE every SIX battles, your average earned gold would fall below 12 gold/energy, which you can earn without difficulty against Imperial Traitors 4 at 100% winning rate.

14(n-1)/n<12 → n<7 → n<=6

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mastertek:

For gold farming:

Homeland security 4
-Deck: 2xfurywalk,bulldozer,cannon walker, barracuda, dune_runner,omega,sand_crawler, ???

If you just fail ONCE every SIX battles, your average earned gold would fall below 12 gold/energy, which you can earn without difficulty against Imperial Traitors 4 at 100% winning rate.

With the right deck, i think one can win 100% of the times on homeland defenders 4

Halcyon’s Elite 4 beside is too random to be sure (jam), and Creature Combo 4 is just harder

Flag Post

you should help add that farming deck to this farming guide.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mastertek:

For gold farming:

Homeland security 4

With the right deck, i think one can win 100% of the times on homeland defenders 4

Halcyon’s Elite 4 beside is too random to be sure (jam), and Creature Combo 4 is just harder

I find CC as hard as HD
I use strike deck on auto against both of them just with minor changes and have almost 100%wins

Flag Post

I think mission 64 is the best farm for purge reputation. It gives 0.65 rep/energy (20 energy for 13 rep) and the commander and deck (strike 1, counter 1, imperial) aren’t too difficult, a good xeno deck wins 100%

Flag Post

Can you tell me a good auto deck for purge grinding in mission 66?
I know its not easy to build one for farming cause that level requires you to play it normally but, it would be nice to know if there was a good deck for grinding it.

Flag Post

Bot7, I think pretty much whatever you use in 66, you’ll lose enough to be not worth it over grinding a lower mission with 100% success.

Flag Post

I agree with swishscoop 100%. Mission 64 offers by far the best expected purge reputation point gain per attempt. Winning is extremely easy (even on auto), whereas Mission 66 can turn into a total crapshoot. I got the purge achievement by grinding 64, buying the reputation reward cards, THEN going back to 66. Much less frustrating than trying to grind 66.

Flag Post

Those numbers are not really fair. You should subtract from that reputation you get from doing the missions normally. For some of the early factions you’ll barely reach 200, but for The Purge you go over 1000. Changes how many extra missions you need to do to get to 2000.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Diadem:

Those numbers are not really fair. You should subtract from that reputation you get from doing the missions normally. For some of the early factions you’ll barely reach 200, but for The Purge you go over 1000. Changes how many extra missions you need to do to get to 2000.

You’re right, I can add that fix, if you have the proper numbers to subtract … generally I don’t (and am too lazy to look for them). For now it’s much easier to look at the totals as approximate (not factoring in rep from going through mission normally, or energy restored after leveling, or energy from bonds etc).

Flag Post

don’t need to get worked up _
I added the table. You don’t need to include credits anyway…

Flag Post

Deserves a bump

Flag Post

I added EXPERIENCE part, considering that Top Factions now only base on level to pick recruits.