recruitment threads

5 posts

Flag Post

you ruin the forum. go away

Flag Post

Furbaa, I thought you was anti-troll, not one yourself, eh?
Or you finally decided to join the dark side, witnessing a complete and utter triumph of forces of good over forces of reason?

Flag Post

Or could we just get some sub forums like any normal community? Strategy, recruitment, and politics/general at minimum would be incredibly helpful. Actually, throw in a garbage non-Tyrant discussion spot too so Arcanis still has someplace to post.

Flag Post

Don’t worry about me, as long as there are idiots and stupid posts, I have tons of place for myself. Which, if you think of it, pretty much guarantees me an eternal occupation…

I’d actually sig the subforums, but I seriously doubt we ever gonna be graced with those. As in, “probably a waste of time to even ask” seriously.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ArcanisX:

Don’t worry about me, as long as there are idiots and stupid posts, I have tons of place for myself. Which, if you think of it, pretty much guarantees me an eternal occupation…

I’d actually sig the subforums, but I seriously doubt we ever gonna be graced with those. As in, “probably a waste of time to even ask” seriously.

Yes, it would be incredibly hard to implement sub forums in a forum. I wish there was some sort of plan…or template for that. I’ll call Bill Gates and see what he can do to streamline the process.

In the mean time, maybe if we quote each other and post enough mundane, germane, and obtuse posts the moderators will give us sub forums just to contain our stupidity.