Calamitous Intent open recruitment

12 posts

Flag Post

We are currently accepting applications for level 15+ daily active players. The faster you join the faster we can start climbing ranks!

We want YOU!

Flag Post

Here is our recruitment link:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=2043002

Flag Post

Sorry, forgot to mention a thing or 2. Please list your credentials here. We are already allied with more than 1 top 20 faction and need to gain rank quickly to catch up with them so we can support them.

Flag Post

Thank you to all the applicants so far! We won our first war today as well. Spaces are starting to fill up so make sure you get in on the ground floor here!

Flag Post

Level 14 (very soon to be 15), active daily player, 5000/Platinum in the Arena, just completed mission 41

Flag Post

And one more thing…. This place is a total sausage fest. How about some females? I know there are some nerdy chicks out there who wanna get their tyrant on! Sexual harassment will be kept to a minimum. Honest.

Flag Post

Wow! Thank you everyone for your applications! Only a few slots left. I would like to see some players from Europe as well. We need more GMT +"x" timezone folks to round out the faction. We’re pretty much all over LV 22 here as well. Should start climbing fast.

Flag Post

It’s that time again people! We hit level 2 in 6 days flat! Everyone over here is very excited and we’re looking to get the next five people on board this train ASAP. Level 3 is closer than you think when you roll like we do. You need to be at least a level 20 or so and have cleared the main missions. You need to be VERY active as we do keep track of your points and unfortunately cannot let inactive players hang around for too long. If this sounds like you, SIGN UP NOW!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=2043002

Flag Post

3 slots left. Who’s up for it?

Flag Post

So, we’ll be hitting level 3 in a matter of hours (and in less than 12 days from the start I might add) and we need more recruits over here. I will be replacing some inactive players and will need some folks that log on 4-5 times daily and it would be nice to see some more European folks as well. If you don’t have a faction or your just plain sick of yours, COME ON DOWN!

Flag Post

Hi guys, congrats =] Are you still corresponding with shocksteel?

Flag Post

Okay, I will officially be lowering the level cap if you can show me that you will be an active player and
1.) have finished enough missions to have a decent deck and
2.) you can burn some energy beating some serious ass!

Apply now!