How to Enclave Flagship

53 posts

Flag Post

I think we may have found his weakness. Thanks to 1drifter and loki!!

Atlas as commander or ajax

1. As many valkyrie as you have up to 4 … add revolver orca daemon

2. 2 of titan, poseidon or pummeler as for the siege

3. 1 lasthitter with high dmg: daemon or merciless invader

4. aegis and/or poseidon as backupheal

smogtank seems to be a nice addition also niaq and an emp for emergency

I hope i could help

Originally posted by loki3:

The Deck idea by the OP is totally correct. I’ve used it and gone 22 wins: 2 losses, with it, making my current score for the instance 445 with 17.75 hours left. (I also had some losses in the beginning when I tried some things that didn’t work, making my overall record more like 22:5.)

Commander: Ajax/Atlas

3x Daemon (play these first/you want this in the driver’s seat, they do 4 damage per turn to fliers)
2x Valkyrie (play these behind your Daemon buffer)
1x Revolver (play this behind your Daemon buffer
1x Chronos (since I didn’t have more Valkyries)

1x Pummeller
1x Titan

1x Aegis (can lock down the board even with an enemy tower on the board. Play this Late. Or at least once you have position.)

• Pummeller and Titan are mainly useful for their siege, though their other abilities are very helpful too. As soon as the other dude plays a structure drop these guys ASAP. Also can be sacrificed while setting up behind.
  • 1st turn Daemon, 2nd turn striker (Valkyrie) secures the board pretty well. Especially when followed by more strike.
  • But Daemon, Daemon, Strike is probably the best draw to have.
    There’s a 71% chance to have at least 1 Daemon in your hand at the start of the match.
  • Otherwise I put a fattie, probably to be sacrificed. Or Revolver. 3 strikers in a row works fine too.

Basically, good cards are good cards. And good hate is good hate.

i am currently running ajax: 2x valkyrie 2x daemon 2xsmogtank niaq pummler poseidon emp
got me 34:2 in my last raid

i think loki got it, thanks. daemon may replace merciless and orca but i only got one. poseidon works very similar to pummeler.

Flag Post

Expect to see crack decks for all the raids out soon,
it’s only a matter of time until the player base builds them

Flag Post

I’d recommend Ajax (Raider-strike xeno 1) in lieu of atlas. =)

Frees up Atlas for other decks like defense.

Flag Post

didnt even think about him … ill add

Flag Post

I wish I had more valkyrie tanks. =(

Also, I find monsters with evade to be useful (like pummeller, niaq) since they avoid the weaken half the time and won’t be in too much trouble when mimic activates or that strike3 structure with 3 delay 8 hp.

Flag Post

niaq was nice and got me the first kills in the beginning … but valkyrie and revolver totally outclasses niaq …

Flag Post

Valkyrie can backfire against azure reapers. The mimic and the evade is… urgh

Flag Post

I think pretty much everything backfires against azure reapers >_<

Flag Post

Raids = 2.5 enemy commanders taped together… problem?

Flag Post

I tried this with very little success. EF has way too much Evade and the sieges never seem to kill the Battlestations in time.

Flag Post

Running

4x Valkyrie
2x Muon Walker
Bolide Walker (wish I had gotten Titan before starting…)
Tiamat
Poseidon
Sabre

Flag Post

then your doing anything wrong or you got bad luck .. whats your deck?

Flag Post

hm i see … i think bolide is no substitution for titan … if the enemy plays his structures fast then you also should play the siege quite fast

Flag Post

Eh, it’s not a complete loss—they have the same Siege and cooldown.

Flag Post

This… isn’t a good deck. I have no idea how you are managing 90%. I gave it a shot and got destroyed

Flag Post

Running
5x Valkyrie
1x Revolver
2x Nightstalker
1x Pummeller
1x Daemon

Altas/Ajax Command

Deck fails if Azure Reapers go up and block any two strikes from Valk. Mimic rapes them back.

Flag Post

for me its working fine … of course when he plays azure first and its evading like hell this may destroy it.
but if he plays fast structures your strikes concentrate more. i sometimes got an enemy dozertank regenerating 6 times and killing all my units but thats not usual. his hatchlings and his daemons are food, his vaporwing dies to 1 strike of valkyrie his poenix dies easy except regenerate … but you cant do anything if it regnerates like hell except more strike to kill him again and again. his structures may destroy some of your small units but you also got poseidon and or titan why are capable of tanking more then 2 of his strikes … maybe ill have to correct to about 75% but its more than with any other deck we thought about

Flag Post

Currently I’ve found these 2 decks to work:
Without having to take out a single card from my defense/offense).

Ajax Command

Valkyrie, Aquabat, Enclave Remnant, Bolide Walker, Tiamat,
2x Aegis, Blight Crusher, Pummeller, Omega

Valkyrie, Aquabat, Enclave Remnant x2, 3x Tesla Cannon
Pummeller, Aegis, Blight Crusher
(I think more seige would be better to protect cannons from structure seige, still have a lot more testing)

So far, the important cards I’ve found are:
Valkyrie, Blight Crusher, Cannon Walker, and Aegis (Poseidon didn’t give enough heals).

Flag Post

Just came up with an amazingly successful deck, working virtually every time:
Vyander with 5 Daemons, 3 Enclave Champions, Stealthy Niaq, and Xeno Mothership.

Not fully tested, but so far it hasn’t just won – it’s absolutely crushed him. If you have more Daemons replacing mothership or Niaq or a Champion would be fine. Of course most people probably don’t have enough for this…

Flag Post

I think 90% is an exaggeration, but the core idea is sound—Valkyries is the only way to get past the completely unfair commander without having a ridiculous number of Daemons.

Think I’ll replace the Strike Alls; they’re only good if the enemy gets a lot of units out in which case you’re screwed anyway.

Flag Post

the first few times it really worked wonder … atm i am getting my ass clapped 3rd lose in a row

you may add orca it also works quite well

Flag Post

umm 9x daemon, poseidon

Flag Post

+vyander

Flag Post

win in auto one time (but it’s more about luck)
with draconnex
3x flurry walker
3x blight crusher
kraken
aegis
poseidon

Flag Post

Think we can make it? It would take a full team of 25 getting an average of 400 points each to beat it…