[recruitment] Serenity (lvl 17) is recruiting!

213 posts

Flag Post

SERENITY is a casual lvl 17 faction ranked in the top 40.

About us
- We’ve been around for over 3.5 years.
- We are NOT gunning for the top 10 and strive to achieve a balance between a low stress environment where everyone can enjoy the game and being competitive.
- We are active in every aspect of the game
- There will be plenty of wars and a reasonably active chat.
- Our members are NOT expected to put life on hold and will never be asked to WB
- That means there is NO LP REQUIREMENT and help with deck building/strategy is available
- We do like winning, are here to stay in the top 50, and you’ll find us a tough out for anyone.

What we expect
- We’re looking for active and mature players (lvl 50+) who don’t take this game too seriously.
(Level min exceptions can be made for those who have completed all missions and have a decent pool of reward cards)
- But we do expect you to contribute to faction wars (and tile invasions when ongoing) on your own schedule and gain more net points than you lose overall (we will help you!)
- Contribute your D decks to help with tile defense – that means maintaining multiple reasonably competitive D decks
- Do not undo other people’s success when participating in conquest; all you really have to do is communiciate and we we have clear and simple guidelines to make things easy for everyone

How to Apply
1) Click link:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?kv_apply=622001

2)PM Segh, with your level, what type of player you are, and whatever else you want to tell us so we know you are a real person (you will NOT be accepted until this happens!)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Good luck!

Flag Post

all these factions hijacking another recruitment thread o.O

Flag Post

Did not know what got removed… but bump _

Flag Post

Thanks for the sentiment. We still have room for a few more, hopefully more players will sign up…

Flag Post

I would join but I can’t find it on the faction menu

Flag Post

Doesn’t the link on my first post work?

Flag Post

Just goes to game to my browser at least, (to be clear Serenity is the name right?)

Flag Post

Yeah it’s the name. I PMed you the link.

Flag Post

So we’ve doubled our size over the last two days and are on our way up. Still room for more!

Flag Post

Half month bump?

Flag Post

Hi there,

I (level 4) would like to join your faction, but the provided link does not work?
I already tried to remove “amp” from it, but the game opens just as normal…
Whats wrong?

Flag Post

ha!
needed to remove litte bit more pieces of the link…now waiting for approval. Thats the knowledge coming with level 5 ;)

Flag Post

I never saw your name on the roster, did you end up changing your mind?

Flag Post

Sorry, but yes I did.
After waiting 2 days waiting for approval I have choosen an other faction.

Flag Post

you need to remove the “amp;” to make the link work

Flag Post

it worked after removing “source=finv&am p;”

(strange: I have to write it with a space between otherwise it wouldnt be visible in my post)

Flag Post

Edited the first post with instructions. Thanks for the assist.

Flag Post

Bumpity.

Flag Post

Looking for 5 more.

Flag Post

Almost to trident. Looking for 4 more.

Flag Post

Level 4 bump.

Flag Post

I have been applying to other guilds but they won’t take me. could I join this guild?