Mission 83 deck

115 posts

Flag Post

This is he first mission in the game where I felt pretty stuck

Anyone had much luck on this level, Im getting seriously ripped by that commander. Strike 1, enfeeble 1, heal 2 is pretty damn OP

I’m currently using Malort/hatchet/vampire/assylum and getting about 50% wins.. That’s probably the most effective deck I’ve used.

 
Flag Post

What’s his exact deck? Perhaps you could add it to the wiki: http://warmetal.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrant_Missions

Can’t give advice on what deck to build without knowing what he has.

 
Flag Post

Just got into that mission, currently 4W1L.

The commander’s enfeeble 1 than strike 1 nets in a guaranteed strike 2 on your unit when you only have 1 on board. So you would want to either have high HP assaults or evades. In my deck I used both.

Vyander

Azure Reaper*2

Dominated Hatchlings

Daemon

Kraken

Rifter

Apex

Xeno Interceptor

Predator

EMP

This is actually just slightly different from my normal xeno attack deck, where I used Enclave Champion instead of Dominated Hatchlings.

 
Flag Post

yes having a hard time on that deck too, xeno slow rollers and BT rush don’t cut it because of the high armor cards in play, i’m thinking of using sabers + eva commander i think it will do reasonably well here.

Edit 1: Eva + sabre no go, he played omega 1st round and obsidian 2nd round, backed with strike 2 commander its really ridiculous, i don’t think there is gonna be a 100% deck for this mission ever…

 
Flag Post

Jericho
Cycle Mech
Dozer Tank
Havoc
Obsidean
Lodestar
Omega
Gun Raven

I’ll post the others once I remember. It seems like 90% of the time he drops cycle mech first turn, which %^*&s my stratergy completly unless I draw airstrike. Guess that’s just bad luck though

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bluefool:

Just got into that mission, currently 4W1L.

The commander’s enfeeble 1 than strike 1 nets in a guaranteed strike 2 on your unit when you only have 1 on board. So you would want to either have high HP assaults or evades. In my deck I used both.

Vyander

Azure Reaper*2

Dominated Hatchlings

Daemon

Kraken

Rifter

Apex

Xeno Interceptor

Predator

EMP

This is actually just slightly different from my normal xeno attack deck, where I used Enclave Champion instead of Dominated Hatchlings.

Wish I had those Azure Reapers :p but yes my Xeno Slow roll got rolled since I don’t have them.. I guess I could try a few adjustments and try it again

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Idiral:

Jericho
Cycle Mech
Dozer Tank
Havoc
Obsidean
Lodestar
Omega
Gun Raven

I’ll post the others once I remember. It seems like 90% of the time he drops cycle mech first turn, which %^*&s my stratergy completly unless I draw airstrike. Guess that’s just bad luck though

dozer tank
disruptor
machine mill

very solid and annoying raider deck, just having a very hard time figuring this one out

 
Flag Post

gonna try an offensive wall deck, looks to give the highest chance of winning, just have to figure out that last assault card

Edit: Wall deck working very well, i put in a single blood pool for weaken 2 as well as heal BT 2 ran with atlas (probably dracorex would be better choice) with a single BT assault at end (drac queen or abomination would work well here)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by darkChaos23:
Originally posted by Idiral:

Jericho
Cycle Mech
Dozer Tank
Havoc
Obsidean
Lodestar
Omega
Gun Raven

I’ll post the others once I remember. It seems like 90% of the time he drops cycle mech first turn, which %^*&s my stratergy completly unless I draw airstrike. Guess that’s just bad luck though

dozer tank
disruptor
machine mill

very solid and annoying raider deck, just having a very hard time figuring this one out

Had better luck with deck similar to bluefool. 2 wins 1 loss. 1 loss because that piece of $%^ dozer tank regenerated about 5 times

 
Flag Post

Plague Duster

 
Flag Post

Commander Atlas
3x Missile silo
2x Xeno forcefield (i lack command centres)
1x Command center
1x Blood pool
2x Blood wall
1x Drac queen (Better alternative would be pouncer since it self heals 2 in case the blood pool dies)

Originally posted by Viiew:

Plague Duster

Might i remind you commander is an effective strike 2, would 1 shot plague dusters

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Viiew:

Plague Duster

Tried it but didn’t have much luck, it’s far to squishy

 
Flag Post

I didn’t say to play it first. Couple of Pummeller or high health units then start laying some dusters.

100% win if you need to know.

 
Flag Post

Current deck is

dom hatchling x2
bulldozer
pummeller
kraken
apex
stealthy niaq
predator
rifter
EMP
airstrike

too bad I’ve almost finished the mission anyway lol. I guess the next mission might be a slightly harder variant of it o_@

Originally posted by Viiew:

I didn’t say to play it first. Couple of Pummeller or high health units then start laying some dusters.

100% win if you need to know.

I realise, even so, he has a lot of quick card that can but out 2 damage after 1 delay, makes easy work of a plague duster.

 
Flag Post

Mind using all-Structure Dracorex/Dalia? Drop only 1 card at last for taking down commander.

 
Flag Post

Might not work. Commander + Machine Mill = heal 4, effectively counters a silo strike. Plus 2 siege cards.

 
Flag Post

Commander still does a strike 2 with enfeeble on that one card needs the healing, btw i didn’t notice machine mill had a weaken 2. Swapped out atlas for malort (basically same thing less hp and a rally) swapped out queen for abomination, key to winning is the blood pool staying alive

Originally posted by bluefool:

Might not work. Commander + Machine Mill = heal 4, effectively counters a silo strike. Plus 2 siege cards.

Most of his cards get one shotted by missile silo except the gunraven,omega and jericho so heals are a moot point, besides using multiple missiles silos and his lack of rally makes a wall deck a very good approach.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mastertek:

Mind using all-Structure Dracorex/Dalia? Drop only 1 card at last for taking down commander.

Draco + blood walls and your strike structures of choice make 83 a joke. I threw down Bulldozer as my final card.

 
Flag Post

i went with draco, 2x blood wall, EQ gen, 2x gatling 2x silo, pummeler, blood pool and a tesla cannon.
84 seems to work well with vampires (hatchets don’t have enough HP and you don’t need flying)
i used Dementia, 5x vampire, 2x blood spout 2x asylum and one impaler but i guess you can include any other card in his place. maybe another vampyre, asylum or drac queen

 
Flag Post

Im currently 5 for 5 in it. Doesnt seem hard tbh, but Raggy is a key card and so without it i can understand ppl losing.

Vyander
2 Azure Reaper
2 Daemon
2 Dom Hatchlings
EMP
Enclave Champ
Rifter
Ragnarok

 
Flag Post

I beat that mission with %100 win rate with my main deck on auto. Seems pretty easy for a decent deck with some heal (I used both poseidon and aegis)

 
Flag Post

100% winrate so far using
dracorex
3 missile solo
3 airstrike
pummelere
bloodpool
2 blood wall

 
Flag Post

This was the first mission I’ve had trouble on since 66 – and it was far harder than that for me. Since I have no Plague Dusters (one of the only cards I haven’t pulled) or anything like that, I took a different route…

I switched it up completely and used my defensive deck with slight modifications:

Dracorex
3x Blood Wall
1x Blood Pool (all I have)
2x Missile Silo
1x Pummeller
1x Draconian Queen

and then I switch between more Blood Walls, an Earthquake Generator, and Airstrikes. But I’ve yet to lose in 10 or so tries with the above cards, as long as I put down the blood walls/silos first. Airstrikes seem to be very helpful though for spacing out the deck and making sure I don’t have to risk my creatures early. I imagine with a few more Blood Pools this would be THAT much stronger.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mireal:

I beat that mission with %100 win rate with my main deck on auto. Seems pretty easy for a decent deck with some heal (I used both poseidon and aegis)

What cards do you use that time?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Reignscythe:
Originally posted by Mireal:

I beat that mission with %100 win rate with my main deck on auto. Seems pretty easy for a decent deck with some heal (I used both poseidon and aegis)

What cards do you use that time?

obiously mireal is either noobing or trolling reignscythe