[Petition] Make Nexus packs buyable with gold (locked)

1988 posts

Flag Post

Several days after the release of the Blight expansion, a lot of the regular players are now finishing up their missions, and there’s a question on their minds: what now? The blight expansion is good fun for regular WB users, since it introduces a new 50 card set and elite shop cards to toy around and make decks out of, but the cheaper or free players are left in the dust. The majority of the cards earned through the missions are weak and do little to change the meta. Half of the packs in the game are now WB-only, not to mention all current and future promo cards. As high-paying players continue to get more cards to play and build decks from, the rest are left to make due with the same packs that were available upon this game’s release nearly 3 months ago. WB heavies have access to 12 powerful legendary cards while regular players have access to the largely-unimpressive first 4. What are the rest of us supposed to do now? Grind the same raids we already finished? How about giving us something to spend gold on, and letting the game move forward by making Nexus packs buyable with gold?

Jan 13th, 2013 Update: Haha, hey guys, I’m glad this petition played a part to make Nexus packs buyable with gold. I may have written it that paragraph and it may have been my name at the top that helped people rally around it back in those days (like a year and a half ago), but it’s really been all you guys since then. Your dedication and insistence on getting something, even though the devs held all the cards. Good work, I’m glad your efforts finally paid off. :)

Flag Post

signed 9001x

Flag Post

Well put, and signed.

Flag Post

Signed, duh.

Flag Post

Expecting some moronic ramble, but i feel it accurately states the PoV of the regular player.
Signed, DrStark

Flag Post

Wait a second… how is omega unimpressive? though I suppose the rest are.

But yeah, signed, and nicely put.

Flag Post

insert witty remark here
Signed.

Flag Post

this probably won’t work
but just in case, signed

Flag Post

Signed.

Incoming “Nexus WB buyers feels ripped off” argument in 3… 2… 1…

Flag Post

I dont think this will be effective, but yes, signed.

I think in offense gold packs alone makes up most of the best builds anyway, but in defense the WB only packs are pretty key.

Switching Nexus to gold will keep interest, drive traffic and create a better bigger community meaning more people will join and pay real cash for WB for refills and Blight packs and individual cards etc.

Flag Post

Nexus should cost in the boundaries from 15000 to 20000 gold if implemented.

Signed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XRRRX7331:

Signed.

More like 30-50k

Flag Post
Originally posted by XRRRX7331:

Signed.

Signed again

Flag Post

Signed.

Flag Post

Even though this might not even happen it would surely make others decks much more better and have the ability to buy them. Signed.

Flag Post

Signed. As then people can concentrate in Blight with WB.

Flag Post

Signed! :2

Flag Post

Signed

Flag Post

Signed, as if Synapticon cares about the opinions of mortals

Flag Post

Signed

Flag Post

Signed.

This’s like a farmer uprising.

Flag Post

signed as a wb user

Flag Post
Originally posted by 547843:

i’d prefer blight for gold, lol. i dont think this is a question of petitions. this is just business, how they can earn more money. and they are right.

In a game like this, if people who don’t pay much start quitting, people who do pay will have a lack of people to play with, and will stop spending/start quitting too. The free players need to be taken care of in tandem with the paying players. Having a 2-3 month advantage on a pack is already a big deal, it doesn’t need to become 4-6 months or even longer.

Flag Post

I’d tend to agree, and signed as a wb user.

Flag Post

signed
and if they don’t make nexus buyable with gold in the expansion, they should at least do so in the next expansion.

also, to all those bitching how they spent hundreds of dollars on nexus:
1) you got the cards much, much earlier than we would, and that gave you guys an advantage for quite a while
2) eventually, those of us left in the dust will all leave the game, have fun with a game with like 2 or 3 active factions guys
3) you probably are missing a couple cards too, or maybe you want to get more colossus, EQG, or whatever… would you like to spend another 50 dollars?