True's Best Raid Decks

97 posts

Flag Post

Hi I’m the Leader of legends top 30 faction this is our new forum ( http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/178354-legends-top-30-recruitment ) sometimes I will post raid links there.
Here are decks on raids that I use. These decks are based on my experience and are not ment to be played on auto and are subjet to ‘pilot error’. I constantly update as I get new ideas and input. Most raids have been cracked except maybe Imperial Purger and Enclave Flagship. I welcome your alternative decks and suggestions especially on those two.

Hey with the new raids I have run out of room in this post if you want info on new raids please go to page 3

Note- Win percent is an estimate

Tartarus Swarm Deck
(95+%)
(2000 damage 2 losses)
Members: up to 100
Duration: 72 Hours
Points needed to win: 90,000
Max Honor: 200

Atlas
4x Irradiated Infantry
2x EMP
1x Stealthy Niaq
1x Tiamat
1x Predator
1x Blight Golem
Play anything with 1 delay first and use emp to prevent splitting. Also I have experimented with adding in omega for its siege against blight tower which is a huge problem but i find blight golem can usually kill the commander before blight tower can wreck me.

Replacements – EMP can be replaced with an air strike or a strike all 1 or plague. Tiamat and Predator can be replaced by Irradiated Infantry but it will decrease your win percentage. Blight golem can be replaced by merciless invader

Enclave Flagshup Deck
(85-90%)
Members: Up to 25
Duration: 24 Hours.
Damage Required for Victory: 10,000
Max Honor: 110

Dalia/Dracorex
1x Aegis
3x Valkyrie (3-5)
3x Daemon (2-4)
1x Fighter Jet
1x Merciless Invader
1x Mend Wounds
I like Dalia for commander but some insist on Dracorex both have advantages. Daemon/Jet Fighter should be played first and second if possible followed by either Valkyrie if you haven’t taken damage if your units are damaged play aegis. Also play Aegis as soon as possible if the battle station is played or is you have taken some damage. You can use anywhere between 3-5 Valkyries and 2-4 daemons depending on what you have. Use mend woulds to keep your initial anti air alive or if Battle Station has damaged your aegis prior to activation.

Replacements – Aegis can be replaced with Poseidon. Daemon can be replaced by jet fighter, remote analyzer or xeno interceptor with only a slight disadvantage I would recommend remote analyzer if you have the ability to buy it and the cash also Daemon can be replaced by orca but this will dramatically drop your win percentage if battle station gets played early. I guess Valkyrie can be replaced with chronos but I haven’t tried this myself. Mend Wounds can be replaced by another aegis. Do not replace merciless invader with blight golem because battle station can 1 hit it.

Xeno Walker Deck (Thanks to swishscoop)
(+95%) (25 points most times)
(3 1000 damage raid 1 loss)
Members: Up to 50
Duration: 24 Hours
Damage Required for Victory: 20,000

Freddie
4 Tridents
Fighter Jet
Exodrone
Fortifier
Irradiated Infantry
Comsat Terminal
EMP
This deck is brillent in most situations try to get ComSat down as fast as possible except when siege pops up. I like Fighter Jet or Fortifier as first card but Tridents/Exodrone/ComSat work to. Just use your head and this will win. Play EMP to kill siege or if you can save one of your initial assault cards. Play Fighter Jet to take care of air units. Also I like to play Irradiated Infantry near the end after a 2 drop so I have 2 cards activating simultaneously so I can usually hit the commander hard my last turn.

Replacements – Any of the 2 drops can be replaced by tridents. Fortifier could aslo be replaced by a trident. I would not recommend replacing ComSat terminal but you can try to replace with another trident.

Alternative Xeno Walker
Some say this is a good deck but i find i get about 75% which is not near good enough at least for me.

Thadius
(8-9) Irradiated infantry
(1-2) ComSat Terminal
I’ve tried other commanders and get destroyed.

Siege on Kor Deck (Thanks to Yorekani)
(~95%?)
Members: Up to 75
Duration: 24 Hours
Damage required for victory: 35000

Yurich
1 Aegis
3 Bolide Walkers
1 Havoc
1 Poseidon
1 Omega
1 Cannon Walker (I only have 1)
1 Mend Wounds
1 Full Power
Play try to Play Bolide Walkers first if possible but you should be ok with anything but aegis. Then healing or more siege depending on if he plays cannon wall or gatling tower. Use mend wounds only to heal Poseidon/Bolide Walkers. Omega, Havoc and Cannon Walkers are disposable but are handy when the hunter shows up. Careful when using mend wounds it is critical that you play at the right time. I’m considering adding EMP to this deck if only to kill off hunter which is the bain of my existence when it is played early.

Replacements- Yurich can be replaced by Duncan. 1 Bolide Walker can be replaced by Titan but i would not recommend replacing anymore bolides then that their strike is critical. Havoc can just be replaced by another piercer like fortifier. Omega/Cannon Walker can be replaced with quick siege like Aquabat/Pelican Pelican would be better because it has a better chance of taking out hunter. Mend Wounds and Aegis can be used to replace each other.

Imperial Purger Deck
(80-90%)
Members: up to 15
Duration: 48 hours
Points needed to win: 9000
Max Honor: 200

Dalia
1 aegis
3 Bolide Walkers
1 Havoc
1 Omega
1 Poseidon
1 Fortifier
1 Mend Wounds
1 EMP or Mend Wounds (its a toss up as to which is more useful)
Play Bolide Walker first Havoc/Fortifier aren’t bad choices either. Havoc is very useful for taking out those pesky GDR infantry. For a second turn either another Bolide Walker or Aegis/Poseidon (for siege or healing depending on situation). Try to use mend wounds to keep your Bolide Walkers alive they are the back bone of your strike force and once they activate you usually win. Also with mend wounds you can survie 1 maybe 2 hits from the GDR core activation which has saved me several times. Also Cluster balista might be useful if you get get behind. This deck takes a lot of skill to play and you can get 90% win ratio once you get the hang of it. At first if your not used to reading the situation you may only get 80% or possibly lower.

Oluth Deck
(100% so far)
Members: up to 20
Duration 6 Hours
Points needed to win: 4000
(credit goes to skarczew for this deck)

Dracorex
1 Howitzer
2 Aegis
2 Pyro Rig
1 Obsidian
2 Hyrda
1 Fortifier
1 Command Center
Get Aegis out there as soon as possible after your first card which should be either Pyro Rig/Fortifier anything that can take the strike a few times without dying and should de able to do some damage. I like Howitzer as a second card I feel like it is wasted as a first card. Don’t put Obsidian/Hydra down until healing is down because there is a risk that Obsidian can be mimicked and take itself out or your hydras but i feel that the benefits of obsidian are well worth the risk. With Obsidian down Drac Queen/ Pummeller is harmless. Hydra work to kill the occasional Drac Queen so play as appropriate. Also a interesting risk that I ran into when I eliminated hydras was because of blood pool I lost because I ran out of turns. Command center should be dropped near the end I like to do it in this order Pryo Rig – Command Center- Hydra that way they both are activated at the same time with rally and can do up to 10 damage. In theory you could have the possibility of getting really bad first 3 cards Command Center /Hydra/Obsidian and open you up to a possible loss but so far when this has happened I have still pulled out a victory.

Replacements- Dracorex is difficult to place on this on but Yurich works Dalia might as well. This is a pretty well balanced deck and i think any replacements act in detriment to it and most are reward/store bought cards anyway. Howitzer can be replaced by Pyro Rig/Aegis. Pyro rig is pretty much irreplaceable but can be replaced by toxic cannon or Anvil if you so choose but the are about the same price and in my opinion Pyro Rig is better so why would you want to. Aegis can be replaced by Poseidon but it may be poisoned which is a pain. Hydra can be replaced by Pyro Rig/Poseidon. Obsidian/Fortifier can all be replaced by Pyro Rig. Full Power works in place of Command Center and may be better in certain situations.

Hey with the new raids I have run out of room in this post if you want info on new raids please go to page 3

Flag Post

Try out Xenoslow for xenowalker.

Vyander 4Daemons 4DomHatchling 2x lulz
(Kraken, Zerbur, more hatchling, xolans just nothing you want to get mimiced like mothership)

ImpPurger
maybe a little expensive but with this deck you have really high winchance:
Yurich:
goliath, obsidian (armor 3 keeps gdr inf useless play them first if you got them on startinghand)
dozer, colossus (play them to counter his flurrys, gdr killing selfkill and dozerregs is fun, if you got no high armor in starthand play them)
2xBolidewalker (use them when you already got 2-3 assaults out to clear the board)
2xCannonwalker (play them when he plays GDR Core)
1xEMP (bolide+EMP = strikeall 4 and clears the board for you)
1xHavoc (basically just a very good filler who kills his armor units

This deck basically only fails if he uses a first turn airstrike on your armorcards or if he got EMP in his cardcollection and even then its not a sure lose.

Flag Post

for EF bulldozer is way better than MI

Flag Post

The following is a 95% deck for Xeno Walker:

Vyander
-
1x Stealhy Niaq
1x Apex
3x Dominated Hatchlings
4x Azure Reaper
1x Electromagnetic Pulse

Azure Reaper and Dominated Hatchlings and maybe Niaq are the core, the rest are just fancy cards. The other team just can’t ever kill Reaper/Hatchlings wall except maybe with Dragoon Hunters and will eventually succumb. EMP is an insurance against Tremor Wyrm if Reapers keep missing it with mimic. Do not play Daemons here or you’ll start getting double jammed.

The rest of my deck are pretty close to yours, though I advice playing Aquabat in Tartarus deck, it doesn’t hurt the deck and is an insurance against Blight Tower, as sometimes your Blight Golem isn’t enough.

Flag Post

Your post is focused on getting 25 points frequently. So for Oluth I suggest using Yurich, a bunch of armor 2 Raiders, CC, and EMP. The CC is to play at the very end (it will survive the siege). EMP is for the rare emergency when you really need to finish off Mawcor or DQueen.

Personally I use: Yurich, Anvil (because I feel bad that he sucks so much), 2x Pyro Rig, 3x Hydra (siege and anti-air crucial), 2x Toxic Cannon (great vs regen), CC, EMP

Cards like Obsidian, Mech Walker, and Goliath are tempting to use, but mimic can cause problems and it’s not worth it. I think that even if using a non-Yurich based deck, a CC would be helpful.

Flag Post

Plague duster for siege on kor

Flag Post

>95% Xeno walker (lost 1 battle in my last raid for 1001 damage, so ~98%)

Freddie

4 Tridents
Fighter Jet
Exodrone
Fortifier
Irradiated Infantry
Comsat Terminal
EMP

Use 2 comsats if you have them, taking out the II.

Also, Titan is very useful in Tartarus, basically meaning Blood Pools and Blight Towers won’t screw you over, and Petrisis is a must if you have him.

Flag Post

truthness, about your percentages, please be real :)

your decks arent bad. But some of your %tages are clearly inaccurate.

you dont need to put a >90% win rate for a deck to be taken seriously. it would be better to put your win/loss statistics, for example.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Truthness:

New
Oluth Deck
(100% so far)
(credit goes to skarczew for this deck)

1 Howitzer
2 Aegis
2 Pyro Rig
1 Obsidian
2 Hyrda
1 Anvil
1 Fortifier

Thanks for sharing!
Your Oluth Deck is doing very well so far. (real 100%, usually 20 damage points)
I use Dalia as commander.
May I know which commander do you use?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tafkam:

Your post is focused on getting 25 points frequently. So for Oluth I suggest using Yurich, a bunch of armor 2 Raiders, CC, and EMP. The CC is to play at the very end (it will survive the siege). EMP is for the rare emergency when you really need to finish off Mawcor or DQueen.

Personally I use: Yurich, Anvil (because I feel bad that he sucks so much), 2x Pyro Rig, 3x Hydra (siege and anti-air crucial), 2x Toxic Cannon (great vs regen), CC, EMP

Cards like Obsidian, Mech Walker, and Goliath are tempting to use, but mimic can cause problems and it’s not worth it. I think that even if using a non-Yurich based deck, a CC would be helpful.

I use full power instead of CC for max points and howlizter is really good. but you might need the CC since you use 3 hydras

Flag Post

Xeno walker
(8-9) Irradiated infantry
(1-2) ComSat Terminal
This is correct, yet the commander is wrong.
Use Freddie and you will get 90% auto and 95%+ manual.

If you have, adding trident would make it better for manual play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by swishscoop:

>95% Xeno walker (lost 1 battle in my last raid for 1001 damage, so ~98%)

Freddie

4 Tridents
Fighter Jet
Exodrone
Fortifier
Irradiated Infantry
Comsat Terminal
EMP

Use 2 comsats if you have them, taking out the II.

Also, Titan is very useful in Tartarus, basically meaning Blood Pools and Blight Towers won’t screw you over, and Petrisis is a must if you have him.

Nice deck swish, tried it and love it.

Flag Post

It’s kind of funny how we use the same exact purger decks, aside from the fact that I use draco instead of dalia. Also, comsats are the key to high % victory in XW. If you happen to have 3, so much the better. 4 might be an even further improvement, lol. Fighter Jet and Exodrone are good cards to have, so are II, and arc troopers are pretty good stallers if you’re not drawing comsats early enough. I haven’t tried tridents out, but they seem like a pretty good idea.

Flag Post

For oluth raid with > 95% win

Dalia ( Dracorex if you have it )
rifter
Dozer tank
Draconian queen
2x deamon
predator
Tiamat
2x hatchlings
Havoc

Flag Post

Up this.
Should be sticky.

Flag Post

Xeno Walker:
Freddie with 4x Comsat Terminal, Arc Trooper, Exodrone, 4x Sharpshooter (or however many you have and add helion, fighter jet, dominator for the rest).
Nearly 100% winrate (one loss in the last 3 raids). Nearly always 25 points.

Oluth:
Yurich with as many rare armored raiders you can find. I have Goliath, Obsidian, Mech Walker, Howitzer, Anvil, Hydra, Toxic Cannon, Pyro Rig.
Best possible would probably be Goliath, Mech Walker, Howitzer, 3x Toxic Cannon, 2x Hydra, 2x Pyro Rig.
100% winrate. I don’t think I can lose if I try. On average 24.4 points over the last 4 Oluth raids.
Probably the optimal version will have 25 points every single raid.

Flag Post

are those decks good for auto? 4xcomsat is like..a lot of comsats lulz

Flag Post
Originally posted by BenchBreaker:
Originally posted by Tafkam:

I use full power instead of CC for max points and howlizter is really good. but you might need the CC since you use 3 hydras

Well the CC certainly isn’t needed (100% win rate either way). I suppose FP could be useful so you have a bit more control over when you get the rally, but I’d rather have rally all 2 for several turns than rally all 1 for 1 turn. I omitted Howitzer because it only has 1 armor, but of course it’d be great here if it has 0 problems surviving (haven’t tried it myself). Steady damage over time to commander via Howitzer crush would decrease your final-turn damage, thereby potentially decreasing your final damage gains from winning the battle. I’m not positive about the real effects though since I haven’t recorded stats over a statistically significant number of battles; this is just conjecture.

Flag Post

The OP’s Imperial Purger deck’s alleged 90% win rate has me scratching my head. First, you have no verification for your deck. Also, I’ve played a little bit of Imperial Purger and your play order alone will make you lose more hands than necessary; not playing some sort of card with siege on the first hand almost always resulted in a loss for me. For those looking for other suggestions for IP decks, here are a few example decks that I’ve tested for over 100 hands each. The damage per attack is not the damage that you get per victory (as these decks usually yield 25 points), but rather the damage you will do on AVERAGE per attack (win or lose). If you do not have Titan or Bolide Walker (BW), I suggest grinding arena first and grinding reputations out to maximum as these are much better ways to spend your time grinding until you have the necessary cards to complete a raid with high chances of success.

All decks used Dalia as the commander.

Poseidon, BW x3, Omega, Aegis x2, Havoc, Titan, Pummeller yielded 88.2% win rate with 20.84 damage per ATTACK average.
Play order was BW, Pummeler, Titan, or Havoc as a first drop, and then any healing card as a second drop, and then Omega, BW, or Titan as the third drop.

Poseidon, Mend Wounds, BW x3, Aegis x2, Havoc, Titan, Nimbus yielded 83.2% win rate with 19.83 damage per ATTACK average.
Play order was the same but Nimbus replaces Omega as the third card played. This deck failed a lot more to GDR Core activation due to lack of siege (Omega and Pummeller gone for Mend Wounds and Nimbus).

Poseidon, Mend Wounds, Fortifier, BW x3, Omega, Aegis x2, Titan yielded an 86.9% win rate and 20.54 damage per ATTACK average. Play order was the same except that Fortifier could be played as a first card. Mend wounds would be played when any card stood the risk of being killed by strike at the end of your turn. This deck also had a few problems with GDR Core activation as most of the losses were not to being overrun with infantry but instead being killed by the core. The deck only had 6 siege cards.

Thus the general trend is that up to a certain extent, siege cards help you win Imperial Purger. Each of these decks were played over 100 times to determine a more accurate result of effectiveness against the raid. Since I’m done with Purger I won’t be testing it anymore until I complete the other raids but if you have tested decks that you would like to add to my spreadsheet I would be happy to do so.

tl;dr If you don’t read it I don’t care but there’s useful (IMHO) information for Imperial Purger above.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Truthness:

Enclave Flagshup Deck
(90-95%)
Dalia
2x Aegis
3x Valkyrie (3-5)
3x Daemon (2-4)
1x Jet Fighter
1x Merciless Invader

Manual <90%, 25 pts. Tested.

Atlas
4* Daemon
1* Jet Fighter
2* Valkyrie
1* Pummeler
1* Titan
1* Mend wounds

Daemons/Jet Fighter first, Valkyrie, use mend wounds if you need it already, play any card. Even Pummeler and Titan could be replaced with any high hp card like Kraken/Gun raven, their dmg isn´t needed.

Flag Post

Imperial Purger

Dracorex
2 Aegis/1 Aegis + Mend Wounds
Nimbus
Poseidon
Havoc
Titan
2 Bolide Walker
2 Pandemic/1 Pandemic + Fortifier

I barely lose with it this deck playing on manual.
Pandemic is an absolute life savior.

Flag Post

Update: Thanks for advice guys you guys catching errors on deck ideas are great
1. My strategy on imperial purger was a brain fart its ment to be played Bolide walker/titan first which does generate a win percent over 90% Thanks Arnot

2. Win percentages are just estimates but I went back and checked and they are accurate except for the enclave flagship that one was way off it’s really about 80% don’t know why that happened sorry.

3. Also just a note i go for a higher win % rather then high points but the suggestion of Command Center or fully power on Oluth sounds like a great idea and I’am testing this but i Have found so far that I usually get 25pt anyway.

4. Diadem- those look like great decks but but they are hard to get and I’m short several some of those cards also I thought about Goliath but I would be worried about getting wrecked if it gets mimicked

5. swishscoop that deck is pretty good how are you playing it? Also Titan sounds like a good idea but wouldn’t its activation be to slow and give you a potential of having something split if its played across from it?

Flag Post

Not a bad list. I would suggest you post the best ones on the wiki page or find some who can post them for you.

Flag Post

For Enclave Flagship I use (manual)

Vyander
6 Daemon
2 Pummeler
2 EMP

I dislike Valkyries, since I find them unnecessary if you just spam lots of Daemons and make good use of EMP and their strike is annoying if it gets mimicked (especially with an unlucky Xeno Poison Bomb). I also don’t find siege very helpful since I rarely seem to kill battle stations anyway before the commander dies. The Pummelers are more end of the line guys to act as meat shields and can do some nice damage if they evade the weaken. I was running 5 Daemons with a Poseidon earlier, but I took it out when I was noticing the siege wasn’t really that useful and I’d rather just have more Daemons than the heal all. Probably a toss up in usefulness though, since it’s the only way to heal the Pummelers. Really easy to play, generally the only problems come if you are forced to play a Pummeler first (which still ends up working most of the time), or you get an unlucky series of targeting.

Flag Post

For EF I use Dalia, x4Daemon, x4Valk, Aegis, Pummeller.

About a 95% win rate.

Play Daemon first if possible, then follow up with valks. Play aegis when you are able to do so safely. Pretty much a guaranteed win unless you draw no daemons and have to play valks, and his reaper dodges everything.