[GUIDE] A Collection of Decks for Auto Raiding

158 posts

Flag Post

A Collection of Decks for Auto-Raiding

The Auto-raiding project has moved!!

From now on we’ll do it via google docs worksheets. Hopefully, this will help keep the thread up-to-date with spanking new decks. If you want to get involved in editing and maintaining the google docs spreadsheet, please respond to this thread by posting a valid gmail (or simply pm with it). In most cases, you’ll be added if you have demonstrated yourself to have been a useful contributor to this thread.

The document is for public viewing (tf, bookmark it ;))

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoxRybNmwi2JdGg2cmVpLUlFc0gzSWlNc3gwWVBlTlE

Updated December 3rd 2011

Flag Post

Check above.

Flag Post

nice

Flag Post

This is not fully optimized yet (the Trident/Lance ratio for this particular deck is, though), so I expect it can be improved, but for Gore Typhon:
~86.7% LoT, Odin, Predator, T-46 Leonidas, 3x Trident, 3x Lance Rider, Stealthy Niaq
(Try testing variations of your deck without Tiamat, since it loses to a first-turn 1-delay AA assault)

Miasma
97.52% Draco, Nimbus, 5x Azure Reaper, 3x EQG, Stealthy Niaq
(Nimbus is better than Apollo)

Oluth
99.95% Yurich, Goliath, 9x Toxic Cannon (this might go up even higher when Juggernaut comes out later this week…)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tafkam:

This is not fully optimized yet, so I expect it can be improved, but for Gore Typhon:
~86.7% LoT, Odin, Predator, T-46 Leonidas, 3x Trident, 3x Lance Rider, Stealthy Niaq
(Try testing variations of your deck without Tiamat, since it loses to a first-turn 1-delay AA assault)

Miasma
97.52% Draco, Nimbus, 5x Azure Reaper, 3x EQG, Stealthy Niaq
(Nimbus is better than Apollo)

Allright, 2% of all people got the cards you’re saying. Give the free players a chance.

Flag Post

skolu – did you even read the original post? You missed the point. Three tiers of decks are offered – the absolute best with no restrictions, the more reasonable, and the super cheap.

Flag Post

Thank you Tafkam for the decks.

I can get GT slightly over 87% by using 2 Brawler and 1 Trident (instead of 3 Tridents). I’ll upload the pix and your other decks when i have the time.

+ do you have any ideas on how to Auto TS?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tafkam:

skolu – did you even read the original post? You missed the point. Three tiers of decks are offered – the absolute best with no restrictions, the more reasonable, and the super cheap.

I did. Otherwise I woulden’t click on the link.

Flag Post

Ah sweet, nice work LDV. And hey tafkam, he beat you to it ;)

Flag Post

tier1 deck for oulth (99.96%)

freddie 7x metalhead, 2x lancerider, fortifier

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arsenus:

Ah sweet, nice work LDV. And hey tafkam, he beat you to it ;)

Haha, I ended up being too lazy to make a comprehensive post. New cards keep coming out!

and LDV – TS on auto is crazy hard. I haven’t had any luck getting above ~83% :/

Flag Post

Enclave Flahship: Vyander, Daemon, Daemon, Daemon, Daemon, Xeno Interceptor, Xeno Interceptor, Xeno Interceptor, Xeno Interceptor, Stealthy Niaq, Xeno Mothership.

Used to have a Rifter instead of a Xeno Interceptor with slightly worse results.

Flag Post

tier1 deck for siege on kor (99.97%)

InvC 10x beetle bomber

Flag Post

tier1 deck for imperial purger (95.85%)

Dracorex, 4x suppoort carrier, 2x bolide walker, titan, apollo, lance rider, beetle bomber

Flag Post

Enclave Flagship: Between tier 1 and tier 2: Dracorex, 5 x daemon , 4 x valkyrie, apollo gives a respectable 93%

NOTE:
Gore Typhon: Lord of Tartarus, 4 x Lance Riders, Stealthy Niaq, 5 x Brawler. Gives a 86.4% (Credit goes to Jmizzle for his lance rider advice)

Replace lance rider for an Odin and that rate gets boosted to 87%. This is definitely better than tridents.

On a side note: My Go-to Deck for GT Raid
Lord of Tartarus, Trident, 4 x Brawlers, Stealthy Niaq, Asylum, Lance Rider, Razogoth’s Heir, EMP

Flag Post

A simple deck most new people can use for Enclave:

Atlas, Daemonx2,fighter jet, bulldozer,tiamat,titan,valkyrie,vigilx2. That gives 81%. I gave last spot to emp and manualed to almost always win. That was personally my deck since I lacked valkyries and daemons. Replace units with more valkyries and daemons to keep increasing the rate.

Note: Draco decreases the deck to 78%. I guess that could be put in the last tier which is missing for enclave.

Flag Post

Great work LDV.

Here is one.

Secondary/alternate for Imperial Purger

Dracorex, Bolide Walker x3, Pummeller x2, Support Carrier x2, Mech Aid, Nimbus, Titan

91,67% on 1M tests

Flag Post

You can increase the win rate for the primary Behemoth to ~96.1 by substituting two of the Revokers for Sharpies.

Two > One > Three when it comes to variants.

Flag Post

nice job. but personally i think its more about the card types that you put out there. e.g. you could summarize flagship as daemons >fighter jet> valk>pummeler > bulldozer>posideon. Its more of a “as much as you have” of the list going down. you dont NEED fine tuned %s for stuff as simple as that. all people really need is a list of top say.. 10 best different cards to go into a raid deck and have the list down in priority.

Flag Post

xathil – that’s only true of certain raids and ignores synergy. e.g. for Miasma where both Pumpool and Azure spam are decent, you would not want to make a deck, say, of 2 Pummellers, 2 Blood Pool, 6 Azure reapers.

That being said – EF is one raid in particular that works well with the card ranking system you described (btw – Poseidon sucks for EF. Niaq is a lot better, for example.)

Flag Post

uhh look where posideon was on my list… below… everything.

and yes i agree but synergy is very easily indicated. e.g. if you want something. dracorex + (blood wall/nimbus)
or in miasma’s case.. not want something (pummelers+blood pool) OR azure reapers. as long as the synergies are clear… its not all that complicated. Or hell for things like SoK/IP you can indicate slowroll siege (pummeler/bollide walker/titan)X7 heal support (posideon/apollo)

point is with the amount of cards out there that are playable, the combinations are quite large but the results tend to be fairly insignificant. Eg tartarus swarm sharpies→II make roughly a 5% difference. you can indicate easily that sharpshooters>II but for people going cheaper and cheaper… its kinda obvious what the low end deck looks like.

anyhow.. shouldnt you be working on the new purity side missions now? :P

Flag Post

Deserve Sticky!!! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by EnixSR:

Deserve Sticky!!! :D

Agreed.

And LDV, pls keep your OP updated, it’s very useful!

Flag Post

Updated deck lists in the original post

Thanks for the comments and feedback guys (especially Tafkam, v694, protoflare, benchbreaker, and pelife123 for the decks and accurate stats). Keep the decks coming.

We still need a good auto TS raid deck, if you’ve got one please step forth!

Flag Post

Tartarus Swarm: Atlas, tia, pred, hunter, rox, niaq, 2x sentry (85.6%)

just 7 cards, adding more actually make it worse

UPDATE:

Atlas, tia, pred, hunter, rox, 5x black ops (88.4%)
Atlas, tia, pred, hunter, rox, niaq, 2x black ops (87.5%)