Suggestions

1634 posts

Flag Post

In addition to the Consortium of players which will help direct communication between players and developers, we have also added support for direct player feedback:
https://synapsegames.uservoice.com/forums/141585-tyrant

Use this site to vote on new features, UI improvements, expansion ideas, and to help bring bugs to our attention. We will obviously not be able to implement every suggestion, but we will directly address each of the top suggestions over time.

Flag Post

Sounds good. Have to hand it to you Synapticon, you really are putting forth an effort to communicate more! The consortium is a great step and this is another nice one! Props!

Flag Post
Originally posted by LuckyBullet95:

Sounds good. Have to hand it to you Synapticon, you really are putting forth an effort to communicate more! The consortium is a great step and this is another nice one! Props!

Of course, you have to read the ideas put forward.

Flag Post

It will be a lot easier to find ideas that everyone wants to see – that’s why this will help us out a lot.

Flag Post

I logged on before and I had 50 votes, now I have 10..

Also is there a -(minus) button so we have like a net score? I dunno I’ve not clicked on the vote button yet.

Flag Post

Dear Synapticon,

I suggest calling this topic “Suggestions” as opposed to feedback, as forum members are littering the forums with new [SUGGESTION] threads that would’ve normally gone into the old “Suggestions” topic.

Flag Post

Hey Synapticon or whoever designed the vote page,

Whenever you signout of the voting page, you are given 10 votes to assign, but if you sign in then sign back out again, you return to being a guest and are given 10 more votes. If someone really likes their idea, they can simply keep putting 3 votes on it over and over again… I’d suggest not letting guests vote or something to prevent that.

Flag Post

The voting is getting stretched pretty thin. I would like to see suggestions grouped under categories and the total votes in the category be listed. It is clear people want a lot of improvements to the faction system. Most of them are small nitpicks, like having the war records with more info or finding rivals in a better way. But when there are 7 different suggestions it seems like none of them will pick up enough steam to be heard.

The same applies to tournament updates. Maybe the best thing to do is wait it out and see which of the ideas players want most, but I think if there is going to be some kind of faction update they should incorporate several of the ideas not just the one with the most votes.

Lastly, I am not sure votes are returned after an accepted idea (like the daily chance). Votes are supposedly returned for closed ideas but they should be returned for accepted topics too.

Flag Post

just because they listen to ur feedback dosent mean they’ll do sometihng about it. how bout trying to fulfill the 25 wb/day issue first, since its, you know, 4 of the 5 top comments about the damn game is about it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by baconlube:

just because they listen to ur feedback dosent mean they’ll do sometihng about it. how bout trying to fulfill the 25 wb/day issue first, since its, you know, 4 of the 5 top comments about the damn game is about it…

I’m not sure what you mean by this? Can you explain?

Flag Post

Show gold gain on achievements and have better filters on achievements and card filter.

Flag Post

I believe the tournament system is missing uncommon (participation), and rare (top 25%), rewards for the Righteous faction.

Would be nice to have them… added to that site

Flag Post

Why indicators? With animation effect its fast and easier to know which skill used. Indicators are really disturbing. I can’t enjoy the animation effect because of that. so please remove it!

Flag Post

heres suggestion for an action how bout “fortify” which causes the 2 cards on right/left side of current card to gain +armor with the card itself not getting the bonus…or the card could get the bonus i dunno xD

Flag Post

make a larger and difinitive gap between the pack buy buttons, and make it clearer which are the gold and wb buy buttons, add a conformation message to accept buying with wb’s on ALL items

EXAMPLE: confirm this purchase using 25 warbonds
OR
Clearly mark the buy window that comes up WARBOND PURCHASE or GOLD PURCHASE

just wasted 100 wb’s on gold packs because i didnt realize i was using wb’s not gold, pretty dirty trick making money on peoples easy to make mistake because the buttons are nearly on top of each other and theres no notification of what your using

Edit: Dec 23, 2011
EvilSplinter, on the other hand, since you are responding to or asking for more information on suggestions or comments to them, what exactly is your position at synapticon?

I thought so, making forum posts or being a past consortium member does not make you an employee, or expert, nor does it make you an authority, and untill such time as you recieve a paycheck from synapticon, let me sum up what your opinion or answers to items directed to them are worth,…

That should about cover it.

Edit:Jan 1st, 2012, I see as of Dec 30th, 2011, theres no confirm this purchase using warbonds on your pop up “Deal” trash either, how many have you screwed out of warbonds with this little stunt because they have limited time and are in a hurry to play and click in the wrong place, where are the confirm this purchase using warbonds warnings? another 25 down the drain

Flag Post
Originally posted by fastguy:

make a larger and difinitive gap between the pack buy buttons, and make it clearer which are the gold and wb buy buttons, add a conformation message to accept buying with wb’s on ALL items

EXAMPLE: confirm this purchase using 25 warbonds

just wasted 100 wb’s on gold packs because i didnt realize i was using wb’s not gold, pretty dirty trick making money on peoples easy to make mistake because the buttons are nearly on top of each other and theres no notification of what your using

I agree that war bond purchases should always have a confirmation (they do have confirmations for most things now, but I guess they missed this case).

On the other hand, I don’t see how anyone could be confused by this:

Flag Post

either his vision is really bad or he just wasnt paying attention lol xD

Flag Post

I was thinking about package cost. In term of Gold a Gold Package costs 5k or 25WB, and enclave 10k or 25WB, three expansion only accept WB, guess how? 25. And finally Homeworld 60K or 25WB. Why the difference in gold is so high 5k-10k-60k and the WB price is always the same? Also, maybe the packages only available with WB should be opened to Gold fee too, because they are not new anymore… I think the WB price should increase as the Gold Price, so if Gold pack costs 25WB Enclave should cost 50WB and Homeworld 300 WB.

Flag Post

Actually, it is not the first time to say this here but there should be some other way the make nexus and blight card available to non WB users. as homeworld(make it short HW is okay I guess) pack have released with a terribly high gold price(actually not that high if you consider that it CAN be WB-only like Blight)How about setting a gold price for blight and nexus pack? If not, at least make a lucky draw or something like that for players to buy a random card in WB only pack with a high price( say…50K for a single rare in WB pack or 15K for a draw in a pool of all rares.)

Flag Post

achievements should award war bonds as well as gold rewards..

Flag Post
Originally posted by JIRAIYA31:

I’m not sure if someone has suggested this already but, a bar similar to that in the factions info tab

that displays that faction’s activity for “individual faction members”. This will make many faction’s

lives easier to control faction activity and, therefore, increase their win rates :D Thank you

Flag Post
Originally posted by saurus23:

but achievements more challenging, for example: freaky exelent finish, exelent finish, tournament pro, arena emperor and something like this dificult or more (currenlty these are the hardest) acummulate 1 or 5 wb to make a little balance from the old 25wb of the crates, is only a idea, a lot of people leave tyrant for that reason ;( this help a lot.

Flag Post

still hope to see raid joining after 1st battle, not just by link

Flag Post

It’s time to think a way to resurrect a little the raids. Time after time, new players meet more difficulties in closing a raid, ’cause there are less players.
Maybe Devs could consider a re-balance of raids HP, just for example.

Another thing : considering the large amount of cards in game, it’ll be a good help for players a new filter based on expansion and reward, just to keep in mind new cards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sesshojoe:
Originally posted by saurus23:

but achievements more challenging, for example: freaky exelent finish, exelent finish, tournament pro, arena emperor and something like this dificult or more (currenlty these are the hardest) acummulate 1 or 5 wb to make a little balance from the old 25wb of the crates, is only a idea, a lot of people leave tyrant for that reason ;( this help a lot.

Yes but do you realize how hard it would be to give players those wbs, not to mention the amount of money they’re losing, and then if they only do it for new players, the veterans get pissed, so, lose-lose situation.