[Recruitment]"Casual Zone" top 10, level 15 faction wants You to join us)

64 posts

Flag Post

Hi guys!

Casual Zone, level 12 13 15 faction is recruiting new members.
We are group of people who like playing Tyrant but dont want to be super-hardcore)
As for now we are ranked 46 40 32 28 24 20 13 9!!.
We are looking for active people with level 35 40 and above who like us enjoy playing tyrant.
We have our own forum, members stats tracking, etc.
We are lvl 13 14 15 so you can have even better chances for Artemis generators.
Whisper or pm:
me, Arantor, lyakult, LitleHoffa, Bliz, moggy7, grumpyiam, Romxor if any questions =)
Or: Join us now

Flag Post

Don’t let the name fool you! these guys are a fun faction to war! We have been having fun fighting their defense decks for the last few days. Thanks guys :)

Flag Post

Thanks for the bump WarioVanPeebles!)
Unforunately not all of our guys can effectively surge/fight against your heavy WB def decks with mantises and utopia beacons)
But as you noticed we are pretty active and score a lot even against such a strong defense as your faction have)

Flag Post

Seriously do not hesitate to come see us !

For the story, i was a noob in tyrant and i wanted to discover the faction pan of this game and this is my first Faction and i love it !!

Great members, very cool atmosphere, active people and very helpfull guys ( seriously i learned a lot by your side ) !

Feel free to join !

NO, CASUAL ZONE !

Flag Post

You guys seem to be doing fine to me! But I figured perhaps the idea of coming and giving you a bump would help get you some of those decks inside your faction :p

Flag Post

I’d have to say honestly that this is a great faction. I’m part of it and It’s been going well!

Flag Post

A little bump because doors are open for 5 new members. No LP/week requirement. But please be ACTIVE ( and level 25+ ) :) .

We can give you advices to build a good a deck ( att or def ), win missions/raids/tournaments etc…

Come on fight with us and enjoy this part of tyrant.

Little story 15 min ago : We were 2k ahead SfS in a defensive war and we just won by 12 points !! MOST INTENSIVE WAR !! Best moment on tyrant !

Flag Post

Now we need some lvl 30+ people.
148 FP till level 12. Help us reach it faster and get your Wasteland Skimmers with us!:)

Flag Post

We need 2 more people of lvl 35 and up. Around 100 fp till lvl 12.

Flag Post

Bump. We still have 2 places)
Our activity/FP atm:

Flag Post

Our guys keep getting Apollos) I envy)
Still need a couple of active guys to replace inactives.

Flag Post

im tempted to join, but i cant just ditch my faction like that :3

Flag Post

bump. We still need recruiters

Flag Post

Fixed.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?kv_apply=5759002

Flag Post

another bump. We r becoming more competetive and recruiting expierenced old ones and enthusiastic newcomers into our faction. Active chat deck discussing etc. We r discussing every case individually. Feel free to write to me or maxkan.

Flag Post

Your name gives false hope to ennemy factions. Casual factions aren’t that competitive ! Great job guys :)

Flag Post

29 pts till skimmers :) and 4 free places. join us! :)

Flag Post

1 faction point till skimmers =) and some free places for good active people

Flag Post

We got skimmers and also we are in top 40 now! =)
It turns out that skimmers decks are worse than our current surge/def decks 8-)
Still some free places for active people

Flag Post

Bump. We still have free space. :)

Flag Post

Now rank 31. 14 FP from level 13.

Flag Post

Level 13. Still a few spots left. Join us!

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Everyone who needs good faction with good chances for generators should join us=) Active members lvl 35+ are welcome.

Flag Post

BUMP, The need of you is needed ! young padawan ! _