bugs in tournament are upgrading themselves evryday ;p

116 posts

Flag Post

Just joined tournament and tried to find oponent. it took long so i opened forums to read more trolling news. After having some fun with chikita and ohinrav posts i come back to game and have seen Atlas as enemy commander and empress as mine, nothing happening turn 1. So i reloaded the game and it asked me if i want to resume battle,and guess what happened? I got myself to watch atlas and empress contemplating themselves again. Probably they fall in love and could do nothing.

Those tournaments bugs are realy bad and if “lets organize moar grinding for all players ,they love it” ideas will not drive away evrybody from tyrant then bugs can do this for sure

Flag Post
Originally posted by molokot:

watch atlas and empress contemplating themselves again. Probably they fall in love

Now all we need is a cheesy movie name :P

@below
Who are you and why are you contesting my post count >.>

Flag Post

Tourneys, faction battles and arena are all buggy in latest patch. I find myself watching quite a few unwelcome replays. Once I had a wrong card’s graphic from an earlier opponent overlay one of the cards in the card selection box. I’ve had the first turn of a match be skipped with no card played (going second) despite a full deck. Somewhat often after I select a card a different one is randomly selected. Those are just today.

Oh, and how many times do I get a disconnect message – that can’t be removed without refreshing – blocking the middle of the screen. Despite no actual connection problems.

Flag Post

same problem here.
Now tyrant (after suggesting me 4 times to continue previous battle and stucking) does not work at all (continuous timeouts) =_=

Flag Post

seems they desperately in need of good programmers there?
or playing diablo 3 beta all the time :D

Flag Post

love story part 2 :

i have joined only 1 battle and now i can see 2 loses in tournament, very funny.

Flag Post
Originally posted by molokot:

Just joined tournament and tried to find oponent. it took long so i opened forums to read more trolling news. After having some fun with chikita and ohinrav posts i come back to game and have seen Atlas as enemy commander and empress as mine, nothing happening turn 1. So i reloaded the game and it asked me if i want to resume battle,and guess what happened? I got myself to watch atlas and empress contemplating themselves again. Probably they fall in love and could do nothing.

Those tournaments bugs are realy bad and if “lets organize moar grinding for all players ,they love it” ideas will not drive away evrybody from tyrant then bugs can do this for sure

Got exactly the same problem here.

Flag Post

love story part 3 :

tried to do another battle ,couldnt find any pressed cancel, got"timeout for pressing cancel button, please reload the page " reloaded, had been asked if i want to resume battle ,agreed ,and now can see atlas-empress love in full blossom, now if i reload page again will i have 3 tournament loses? who knows but i am guessing yes. what a wonderfull day ;p

edit : yeah i was right next reload and tournament result 0/3 and game is still asking me if i want to resume previous battle and watch love story again, this way i can get to 100 loses in tournament without playing single battle. There was many bugs before ,like me being kicked from combat screen durning battle, but it never was so bad!!!!!

Previous bugs just costed me a loss in single battle not in whole tournament.

Flag Post

I’ve been trying to play the Tourney, the only Opponent i get is someone cales “Hyuna”….He’s played obviously 120 Battles since the Beginning of the Tourney check out his Stats… every now and then i run into someone different and the games runs fine, if i see his Atlas showing up i know I’m in for some Lag.

Flag Post

In the current 24h standard tourney, I am always facing the same opponent (Huyna). In two occasions I managed to actually fight, in which case he appeared to be playing automatically (random cards deployed every 20 seconds). Three or four other times the game got stuck, I had to reload and was forced to surrender (same as molokot).

Flag Post
Originally posted by faxos:

In the current 24h standard tourney, I am always facing the same opponent (Huyna). In two occasions I managed to actually fight, in which case he appeared to be playing automatically (random cards deployed every 20 seconds). Three or four other times the game got stuck, I had to reload and was forced to surrender (same as molokot).

+1, this is ridiculous

Flag Post

me too. I´m about 7-5 and only 1 loss was actually a loss caused by a match that i played

Flag Post

Same issue vs Huyna as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EliteCareBear14:

+1, this is ridiculous

Now it says that I am 0-3, yet i never fought one battle….

Flag Post

+1: I have the same problem vs Huyna

Flag Post

Funny thing is Huyna is 1004 (50/68) at the moment and would get in the 50% :P He was very low in the ranking when I first joined the tourney. Well done! And I am sure he can improve it further!

(not saying he is doing it on purpose)

Flag Post

I am also fighting Huyna, but I got stuck at turn 1 even after reloads

Flag Post

LOL Huyna is in top 25% !!! With 56 win and 70 loss.. Funny

Standard 24h is officially dead. Cannot find match..

Fun. We are forced to grind for idiot components that are impossible to get, and the engine is dead. REALLY DEVS????

Flag Post
Originally posted by cslaci:

LOL Huyna is in top 25% !!! With 56 win and 70 loss.. Funny

Standard 24h is officially dead. Cannot find match..

Fun. We are forced to grind for idiot components that are impossible to get, and the engine is dead. REALLY DEVS????

+1

Flag Post

Someone takecare of his Huyna pest problem! I’m not resigning to this trash;

Flag Post

(not saying he is doing it on purpose)

Hm. Ok, so each time i am fighting Hyuna (and i exclusively get him as opponent) he auto-plays stuff reeeaaally slow. I usually win those matches, as his deck sucks. I play the next match and the circle begins:

1. Loading → not finding any opponent → disconnect → reload
2. Not getting into the game before the avarage 4-6min are over it needs until all cards are deployed by AI while I can´t continue the match that has started meanwhile
3. I reconnect
3.1. Continue match → Game gets stuck again, I see commanders staring at each other but no cards → Can´t end match → I lose
3.2. Surrender → I lose
4. Back to Huyna
5. Repeat

I´d tend to say he IS doing it on purpose. Seeing those numbers makes me think of an hack-assault to bot tournaments and end tyrant. This looks like some weirdo trying to crack the game. Not kidding.

Flag Post

Huyna ftw :
I am in battle with him right now, but nothing is happening…

Flag Post

yeah after 3 loses without fighting i fought 4 times with Huyna bot and got positive score ,evrytime 11 points, and evrytime it switched 1 card in deck. Deck itself is retarded and there is no prob wining with it ,but fights takes forever. Devs realy need to look at this issue. And probably refund this tournament to evrybody who joined it.

Flag Post

Huyna the unbeatable. The Chuck Norris of tyrant. He can win matches without even playing a card. I have already lost 3 times against him….

Flag Post

SHE’s Probably a bot… i’ll just leave this here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Hyun-a <- she even has a wiki-page